4,241 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. September 8, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Spoilers for the Alola league, look away if you haven’t seen it
    YOU HAVE ENTERED SPOILER TERRITORY
    have fun
    Episode 138 is out! Finals have begun! And oh my gosh am i hyped
    Next episode’s animation looks awesome. They’re kinda going in a pattern of good animation and amazing animation every episode
    This episode was awesome, I can’t wait for the rest of the finals! This is the one battle I can’t predict!
    Although Meltmetal lost pretty fast, I think it was just enough time. Meltmetal just evolved, and it hasn’t had enough training. And still, it put up quite a fight.
    I liked Ash’s brilliant strategy, and how Gladion wasn’t expecting something for once. It was refreshing to see him caught off guard
    I immediately knew Lycanroc was Zoroark after seeing it being thrown out in a Dusk Ball. (anyone notice Gladion doesn’t use normal Poke Balls?) And Lusamine’s reaction 😛
    Anyway, I can’t wait for the next ep and who’s gonna win!
    also
    Since i didn’t get to talk about ep 137, i have 3 things to say:
    -Guzma got great character development, who knows, maybe he’ll be back for that teased Guzzlord episode
    -I love how he shouted “GUZMA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” like in the games
    -I loved the scene where he jumped into the air with his team, this is why I love team skull. They’re not a team, they’re a family
    Most importantly, Meltmetal flexes. Somebody get it some AirPods. NOW.
    😛
    What did you think about it??

I am procrastinating
    yeet

• September 9, 2019 at 12:46 am

didn’t watch it 😛

he was number one!

• September 10, 2019 at 2:20 am

I agree with everything 😛 And Melmetal flexing cracked me up, and so did Rowlet’s reaction to him evolving. I thought the fact Melmetal lost was good, and the second Night Daze came out, I knew it was Zorarark, and I did love the reactions of Lusamine and all. And literally everything about Gladion I loved 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

2. September 12, 2019 at 6:12 am

Guys so Misty knows I’ve been working on something and I’m hypedddddd to share it with you all. Anyone willing to guess? 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

3. September 14, 2019 at 2:43 am

waaaaiiit i just realized
    Where’s the guessing game (Who’s That Pokemon)? 😛

I am procrastinating
    yeet

4. September 14, 2019 at 8:04 pm

View post on imgur.com

This is my childhood toy.

I called him ‘Bui’ which is short for Buizel.

I'm interested in things.

5. September 14, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Here’s a Lucario OC I made

Formerly known as Libbypaw. <3

6. Mistystream
    September 15, 2019 at 2:53 am

Since “who’s that pokemon” disappeared and as the game creator I give you all three options:

1. Dig it out and continue playing
    2. Start a new round
    3. Play a new pokemon moves game that I thought of a few days ago 😛 dunno if it would be fun tho

I’m also open to suggestions yeet

7. September 15, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Well I’m sad and you all might know why
    I mean I knew this would happen but still sad
    At least episode 140 will be cool

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• September 16, 2019 at 1:17 am

rip

he was number one!

• September 16, 2019 at 1:49 am

Yeah lol
      (he’ll probably lose to the masked royal so maybe you can have your revenge 😛 )
      At least it was a great episode and I’m hyped for ep 140

I am procrastinating
      yeet

• Mistystream
      September 16, 2019 at 10:39 am

*SPOILER ALERT*

i’m happy that ash finally won a league (some fans waited for that moment for 20 years) but i felt like they put it in the wrong generation (i’ll probably type an article about sun and moon when the series end, but not now). I haven’t watched the episode yet (i accidentally got spoiled yesterday 🙁 but i predicted it anyways 😛 ) but i think it would be nice. now i’m 99% sure it would go as i predicted (loses to the masked royal, knows about galar, realizes the world is so big and there are stronger people out there so more traveling yay typical ending).

though the next episode feels really similar to the kalos incident. i hope they don’t do the same stuff all over again though if ash-greninja returns that would be nice but also…no? plz let it be more interesting than “a bunch of z-moves that shoves guzzlord back to its ultra wormhole”

also i’m hyped about mohn stuff. i really want to see gladion reunite with his dad :’)

PS i wonder how many pokemon ash will use in the match against kukui. if he needs six then i predict: (from most likely to most unlikely)

1. poipole comes back
      2. ash gets someone back from oak’s backyard
      3. ash suddenly catches a new pokemon
      4. solgaleo comes back
      5. ASH GRENINJA RETURNS MWAHAHA

• September 17, 2019 at 5:34 am

I agree – Kalos would have been better. And yeah, it’s gonna end exactly like that rip. Also yes! My first thought was Kalos and Team Flare much? And I do hope it’s more interesting than that, can’t wait to see Poipole come back (hopefully) 😀 And you know I quite like Gladion episodes 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Moonpaw(leap)
        September 25, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Ash greninja returns would be sweet but also then red roots would infest the earth and it would be the end of the world for the sake of a single match sooo ya

8. Potato
    September 16, 2019 at 6:12 pm

I FINALLY finished Ultra Sun and was ready to beat Professor Kukui DOWN after the last battle thing.

But also this means that I’m a basically a pokemon master now soooooo we can fight😛

9. September 16, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I bought Detective Pikachu on DVD (does anyone still buy DVDs?) and I got a free book of the story with it, along with a trading card.

I don’t know what else to say.

I'm interested in things.

10. September 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm

So, about my project… do you want me to post it as I work on it? It’s about half done. But this means part of it will come out, and then you’ll have to wait an unpredictable amount of time for the next, but I could start now. Or would you like me to wait until it’s complete, so there will be a consistently short time between parts? Or I can link the project, and you can look at it as I work, and do things at your own pace. What do you all prefer? And don’t say any 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

11. Mistystream
    September 19, 2019 at 12:40 am

Yeet I love sirfetch’d’s chinese name it’s so cute 😛

(its name is a combination of green onion, soldier, and it sounds like a kind of food 😛 )

12. Mistystream
    September 22, 2019 at 3:47 am

I was right! and there’s also a nice surprise 😀 (and kukui’s mask was blown off lol)

• September 22, 2019 at 4:39 pm

😀

he was number one!

• September 22, 2019 at 6:42 pm

YESSSSSSS
      I still have to watch that episode lol

I am procrastinating
      yeet

• September 22, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Okay i watched it now 😛
        First of all how Team Rocket saved Bewear was amazing, and Bewear deserved it like how many times has it saved the TRio?
        Second I guess it did somewhat end up being z-moves shoving the Guzzlords back in the wormholes but oh well i still loved it
        the scene where Gladion told Kiawe and Hau to get to safety and they’re like we ain’t leaving our friend behind was adorable buuut
        (Warning: rage because of the confusing parts ahead! If you choose to skip this nonsense, please look for the capitalized ANYWAY)
        why is Hau agreeing
        he’s never met him all he knows is that he fought Ash in the finals
        legit you don’t even know him hau just because you can magically bond with classmates ash introduced you to doesn’t mean you magically are friends with anyone he knows
        you know what i shouldn’t be too hard on hau it’s anime logic after all
        but GLADION ON THE OTHER HAND
        what happened to Silvally being specifically created to defeat ultra beasts? Why always Lycanroc? It honestly feels like Lycanroc took over Silvally’s importance in the anime, Silvally should have been used against Guzzlord. Well i guess it got its time to shine during the Aether Arc but still Gladion common sense if it’s a UB then Silvally is supposed to be your beast killer
        oh well I’m fine with it anyway this episode was too amazing for me to care 😛
        ANNYYYWAAAAYYY
        Finally, the Masked Royal’s identity was revealed, but i’m kinda sad it stopped there for the next ep i wanted to see everyone’s reaction 😛 And i an’t wait for their battle, looks amazing and I wonder if Ash will use Naganadel (most likely will if it’s 6v6)

I am procrastinating
        yeet

13. September 23, 2019 at 7:26 am

I know this seems random, but… what do you think Gladion’s personality type is? And I mean the 3ds game version of him, which is quite different from the anime version. There’s personality descriptions on https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types 🙂

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Shadow
      September 23, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Lol Moon
      (Yeah of course it’s different, in the anime Lusamine isn’t a terrible abusive person)
      Uhhh Ireallydontknow
      Here I’ll try to take the quiz sorta “as” Gladion
      (Wow the amount of answers I don’t know and had to put neutral on is crazy)

So I tried the test and got ISTJ-T (introverted, observant, thinking, judging, and turbulent) and I guess that fits him pretty well so I’m going with that 😛

• Mistystream
        September 24, 2019 at 5:52 am

Whoa I tried that and also got ISTJ but I got A instead of T hmm I think t fits him better tho

• September 23, 2019 at 8:29 pm

i don’t know 😛

he was number one!

• juni
      September 24, 2019 at 7:57 pm

by looking through his dialogue (since i haven’t played the games) he seems p ixtj

• Mistystream
      September 25, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I tried out Ash and I got ENFP-A 😀

• Shadow
        September 26, 2019 at 12:07 am

Ooh now I wanna do this as a challenge
        Here somebody give me up to 5 or so Pokémon characters and I’ll try to do the Myers Briggs quiz for them

• September 26, 2019 at 5:50 am

So I knew Luna was ISTJ-T because I took the test as her but was obviously too lazy to take it as Gladion 😛 But since you all said he might be ISTJ as well, I just ended up doing it, and yeah I agree 😛 Is that good or bad because logically according to the site they might not get along well… will the ship sink or sail? 🤔

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭