4,536 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. November 16, 2019 at 4:40 am

Marnie is Gladion and Moon’s daughter and you can’t convince me otherwise

Marnie

Actually though. Just because I ship Gladion with Luna doesn’t mean I’m not a hardcore LonaShipper.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

2. November 17, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Okay so here’s my Sword and Shield thoughts (SPOILER FREE!)
    This game just goes to show how terrible the Pokemon Fandom is. So many people didn’t want to or are unwilling to give it a chance because of the trailers, but this game is frickin amazing. Like seriously. Who cares about the National Dex anymore? Like omg the game is amazing. The graphics are awesome, the soundtrack is amazing, and even if you didn’t like the Pokemon originally, you’ll end up getting very attached and they’ll grow on you, I promise 😛 I wanted to write a ton, but I don’t want to spoil anything, so yeah! Weather in the wild area is very annoying, though the camera angle thing is hecka cool. Just little things like the animations for the trainer battles and wild encounters are so much better, too! I’m enjoying how they took elements from the Let’s Go games and mixed them with the regular things from the Main Series games to make it just perfect. This gen is huge win for me, National Dex or not. Doesn’t matter to me that I don’t like any of the starter final evos, because there’s so many other amazing Pokemon in the region now. If there’s anything you want to know/have questions about, I’m 6 hours and 2 gyms in, so I might be able to help. Otherwise, google it 😛

Overall, I love the game – I hope I can get as attached to the characters as I did in Sun/Moon – if the game is lacking anything, it’s a good storyline, but hopefully that’ll come up later. I learned something super cool when researching at what point in the game you get the mascot legendaries, so I’m not going to say what, but I love how they did Zacian and Zamazenta’s roles. So far, the game doesn’t have a real storyline or evil team (unless you count Team Yell but that’s uh…..), but I know it’s going to come up later (oops spoiled myself online). But yeah idk where this comment is going, just wanted to write something for all of you people with questions about Sw/Sh, so here we are.

Summary: Amazing, poorly represented by the trailers, judged way too harshly, lacking a complex storyline early on, wonderful Pokemon that really grow on you. 😀

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• November 17, 2019 at 10:48 pm

honestly the gRAPHICS are so beautiful sw/sh doesn’t deserve this much hate
      hOWEVER i’m still mad they included Stunfisk and gave it aN ENTIRE REGIONAL VARIANT because, not to give off boomer vibes, I hate Stunfisk
      probably won’t be able to afford it (rip) but man it looks epic

下雨天的阳光

• Mistystream
      November 18, 2019 at 1:12 am

I am still a bit crossed that a bunch of my fav pokemon are cut (AND charizard is too biased) but the game looks awesome so far and im sure I would 100% get it…after I get a switch tho lol

And I love the fact that you can actually SEE pokemon in the grass or on thr ground. Thats way more “alive” (idk how to describe it so 😛 )

Also same on final starter evos but for some reason inteleon is growing on me idk

• November 18, 2019 at 1:40 am

ahhh i wish i had it but at last i don’t own a switch :’)

spread your wings and fly away

• Monkeyfur
      November 18, 2019 at 1:48 am

I feel like there wasn’t enough new pokemon to Galar island. Especially like cute ones…

Moky by Gold

• November 18, 2019 at 6:48 am

I really want ittttt 😛

And exactly, that was what my out of context comment saying “the pokemon fandom really disappoints me sometimes” was about. I swear this fandom is so FRICKING toxic, people start harassing Game Freak because they can’t have EVERY pokemon in the game. criticism is fine, but heck, don’t go giving death threats and starting hashtags like #****yougamefreak
      nO tHe gRaPiCs aRe tErRiBle LooOk At tHisS oNe siNgle TREE its So baDddD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this comment was a mistake

3. November 18, 2019 at 2:28 am

So I did this with… a friend, and I decided maybe I should stop being mean to you guys. I’ve been writing a lot lately – you could even consider this piece my NaNoWriMo, if you know what that is, and I’ve been keeping it a secret for a few weeks now.
    Because I think you guys would like this, I’m going to allow you to ask a few yes or no questions each. They can be anything, though I may decline if it would give too much away. For example, my friend asked “does it take place in Alola?” To that, the answer is no, but you get the idea. Please ask questions, I actually love doing this! 😀

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

4. November 18, 2019 at 3:25 am

i named my Machoke John Cena. i just thought you guys should know that. if you want more of my names you are in for a ride

dont believe the hype

5. Monkeyfur
    November 18, 2019 at 6:17 am

Hi I just finished writing a battle, I hope you guys enjoy reading it!
    Chapter 1
    “You can never do it,”

“You’re worthless,”

“You can’t even catch a Pichu?”

“Hahaha, you’ll never be good at anything”

“No one would want that child,”

“It must be a bummer to be her parents,”

“Sorry, was that to mean? Hahahaha”

The phrases rang in her head, haunting her as she went out into the arena. She tossed her pink hair back to reveal her pale face. She had to win, she had to win this round. She needed to prove to her school that she could do it. She needed to prove to her neighborhood that she was the best Pokemon trainer that ever lived, maybe not as good as her father, Professor Ash or Professor Gladion from school.

“This battle is between Saigo from the Pokemon School of Aloha and Dusk from the Pokemon School of Sinnoh,” The announcer said as Saigo walked out into the arena and waved to her audience. But the name Dusk sounded familiar, then Saigo knew, it was her father’s friend’s daughter. How fitting that Saigo would be against her first. From the stands, Saigo spotted Misty, Shadow, and Moon waving at her and cheering for her. She flashed a smile at them, but this battle would be a hard one.

“So I’ve heard,” Dusk started, “That you are a rather a weak Pokemon trainer from your classmates, well let’s see if you can beat me,”

“I’m better than them so don’t underestimate me,” Saigo said her teeth clenched.

“Just like your father Ash, to bad that he left my mom for another woman, I will repay my mother’s revenge,” Dusk warned angrily, but Saigo didn’t want to start an argument, she only wanted to start the battle. Saigo ignored Dusk’s next comment and nodded at the announcer, signaling to him that she was ready. Dusk had no choice, so she did the same.

“Now, let the battle between Saigo and Dusk begin,” The announcer shouted through the microphone as the crowd cheered. At the corner of her eye, she could see Shadow and Moon jumping up and down.

“Staraptor, come out and play,” Dusk yelled as her Pokeball hit the ground and in return, a bird-like creature appeared. Saigo was startled, she didn’t know what this Pokemon was. But it was probably a flying type. So an electric type would do great.

“Sparky, time to shine,” Saigo smiled proudly as her Pachurisu landed onto the ground. But somehow, Dusk smirked, making Saigo lose confidence. But Saigo couldn’t let her win, and she knew she wouldn’t.

“Staraptor, Brave Bird,” Dusk yelled, the Pokemon slammed into Sparky with incredible speed. Sparky flew and bounced off from the arena walls. Saigo gasped in shock from the power, but her Pokemon staggeringly stood up.

“Now it’s our turn Sparky, use Discharge,” Saigo shouted as Sparky’s electric waves shot from its cheeks.

“Staraptor, double team then finish it off with close combat,” Dusk’s voice rang, Sparky’s move disintegrated most of the birds, but one was left and it hit Sparky violently. Sparky fell to the ground and fainted. A few rounds of giggles erupted from the crowd, piercing daggers through Saigo’s heart. So long for becoming the best Pokemon trainer.

“What power,” Dusk laughed, “Don’t worry you still have plenty of time to embarrass yourself, now come on, I think you know what to do, call out your next pokemon,”
    “Oh, yes, sorry, Sparky return,” Saigo said as she secretly cursed in her head, how could she let Dusk control her like that? Was Dawn like that to her father? “Mimikyu, I choose you,” Dusk gasped as she saw the pokemon tilt it’s head awkwardly, making Saigo laugh, “Scared Dusk?”

“Never because of you, my dear, haha, you make me laugh,” Dusk joked as it soon turned into a snarl, “Staraptor, Brave Bird,” Staraptor dived from above, aiming straight for Saigo’s Mimikyu.

“Giggle, use Double Team, the Wood Hammer,” Clones of Giggle filled the stadium, Staraptor stopped in midair confused, it didn’t know which Mimikyu to attack. But then, wooden hammers fell onto the bird, making it land splat on the floor. Dusk teeth clenched, which made Saigo amused.

“Weak huh,” Saigo asked laughing, “Now, Giggle, Play Rough,”

Then ten Mimikyus charged at Staraptor, a ball of dust and mess laid in the middle of the court. And in the end, Staraptor fainted. Saigo knew she could do this, she should have never doubted herself.

“Wait till you see this Saigo,” Dusk laughed, “Darkrai go now,” A mysterious creature appeared from the Pokeball. Many of the audience gasped, but Saigo didn’t know what it was. But she knew it would be a hard Pokemon to defeat.

“Giggle,” Saigo started, “Shadow Claw,” Giggle used Shadow Claw as Saigo said, but Darkrai dodged the attack with grace and with ease. The speed of this pokemon was more than fast.

“Now it is our turn, Darkrai use Hypnosis,” Dusk shouted as the sleeping attack flew straight towards Giggle.

“Giggle, quick use copycat, copy that move,” Saigo shouted, Saigo felt relieved as the attack’s dissolved into one another.

“Darkrai, use Smoke Screen,” Dusk shouted, the stadium was filled with haze, Saigo could barely see a thing.

“Giggle, don’t let him get to you, use Double Team and then just use Shadow Claw, but don’t hit any of the clones!” Saigo felt nervous, what would that Darkrai do now?

“Darkrai, Ominous Wind, destroy those clones,” Saigo couldn’t see but she knew that the clones would be destroyed easily. Now she had no hope, she could only lie in wait.

“Giggle if you feel the wind coming in your direction, use Wood Hammer or Shadow Claw,” Saigo spoke, this probably wouldn’t work but it was worth a try. Suddenly, the haze disappeared and a loud sound erupted in her ears. Was it Darkrai, or was it Mimikyu? Then she knew it, it was Mimikyu and Darkrai laid on the ground.

“Giggle quickly, finish this up, use Pain Split,” Giggle took out the energy from Darkrai and stored it into his body. The battle was almost over, and Saigo could feel it.

“No, Darkrai get up,” Dusk shouted angrily, Saigo knew that Dusk wanted to win, but Saigo wanted to as well.

“Giggle, this is the end, use Wood Hammer,” Then the hammer fell but the crowd was silent.

Moky by Gold

• Mistystream
      November 19, 2019 at 1:17 am

Oooh nice 😀

• November 19, 2019 at 1:20 am

Wow! That’s awesome 😀
      (Professor Ash and Professor Gladion? hmMMmmMMmmMMMmm ash what happened to being a pokemon master? and you dont age JK JK lol 😛 )

oooooo looketh tis me
      *realizes i still need to finish that form*
      OOP i should do that

*later*
      ok it’s done, on the fanfic organization ^^

this comment was a mistake

• Monkeyfur
        November 19, 2019 at 1:51 am

Yay! Oh ya, i forgot about that… oh well

Moky by Gold

• November 19, 2019 at 1:48 am

oooooooh 😀

spread your wings and fly away

6. Mistystream
    November 18, 2019 at 12:53 pm

apparently this got put onto youtube by the official channel but they don’t have subs…

tbh it’s…not as good as i thought it would be

floofy eevee & chonky pikachu

• November 19, 2019 at 1:08 am

i watched it with subs…
      must have been taken down
      in my opinion i really liked it, even if it could have done a few things better
      six year old ash is precious
      go already knew how to describe ash when he didn’t even meet him lol
      i felt so bad for ash when he didn’t make it to prof oak’s camp tho 😛
      Pikachu’s goodbye was done well, but the reason for him leaving… because he got too big for Kangaskan to carry? they could’ve made a better reason…
      other than that, i think it was pretty good

this comment was a mistake

• Mistystream
        November 19, 2019 at 1:06 pm

i thought they would explain why pikachu hated pokeballs and stuff…

yeah six year old ash <3

i think he feels like he’s a burden to the kangaskhan family so he left

i like how they handled pichu’s evolution because pichu evolves from friendship and he certainly got a lot of it from the kangas 😀

also a joke: when a pichu learns how to say "ka", it evolves 😛

floofy eevee & chonky pikachu

• November 19, 2019 at 1:48 am

interesting

spread your wings and fly away

• Monkeyfur
      November 19, 2019 at 3:20 am

I feel like they needed more ash in the episode, he is barely in it.
      OOf Kangaskan can’t carry Pichu anymore. That was so sad…
      But I think it was pretty good
      By the way, does anyone know how old Go and Ash are?

Moky by Gold

• November 19, 2019 at 4:34 am

in this ep, 6
        this is just a flashback ep technically, next ep the new journey will start

this comment was a mistake

• Monkeyfur
          November 19, 2019 at 7:24 am

Oh ok thanks

Moky by Gold

7. November 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm

my Hariyamas name is Macho Man. my Swellows name is Eggman.

dont believe the hype

8. November 19, 2019 at 12:14 am

Hey mods 🙂
    I was wondering if there would be any way to share my current fanfiction with other BlogClanners. However, it does contain quite a lot of cursing, and it’s to the point where it would take far to long to edit it out. I have plans to post it on a different platform as well, but I know you don’t like us sharing links that go outside of BlogClan. Do you have any ideas?

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 19, 2019 at 12:18 am

If there is swearing, we cannot allow it to be shared on BlogClan or its related platforms. ^^

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Mistystream
        November 19, 2019 at 12:39 am

Oof

• November 19, 2019 at 12:41 am

That’s what I expected, thank you 🙂

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
          November 19, 2019 at 3:39 am

You’re welcome.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• November 19, 2019 at 3:47 am

Moon, strategy to remove the swears quickly below 😛
          ..II
          ..II
          . \ /
          …’

this comment was a mistake

• November 19, 2019 at 1:13 am

Moon, it’s in a doc right? i know a trick-
      ctrl+f
      type in the swear
      click the three dots at the side
      it’ll say “replace”
      type in the word you want to replace it with
      press done
      then bOoM the curse is replaced

this comment was a mistake

• November 19, 2019 at 1:49 am

not related, but hey 🙂

spread your wings and fly away

• Monkeyfur
      November 19, 2019 at 3:17 am

Maybe you can share with us the link? And then we can individually click inside it?

Moky by Gold

• November 19, 2019 at 4:38 am

I was thinking about that, but I don’t know if that’s allowed, and we need to follow the rules 🙂 I could also post it on Wattpad, but that’s another offsite link. Mods?

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
          November 19, 2019 at 4:46 am

If there is unsavory content (i.e, swearing), regardless of whether or not it’s an offsite link, it will not be moderated. Plainly put, if it isn’t found in a PG movie, it won’t be allowed here. (With some exceptions. Warriors can be quite violent.)

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Monkeyfur
          November 19, 2019 at 4:54 am

Hmmm or maybe somehow everyone can help to get rid of the swearing stuff?

Moky by Gold

• November 19, 2019 at 7:14 am

There’s no way for you guys to see the document, so I’ll do it myself. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to get it to you all, it may just take slightly longer 🙂

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Monkeyfur
              November 19, 2019 at 7:51 am

Yay! Just take your time! No rush!

Moky by Gold

• November 19, 2019 at 5:09 am

i could edit it if you shared me the link on something else (e.g. deviant art)

cOoKiEs aNd NuTbOltS fOR sALe

9. November 19, 2019 at 1:28 am

oh no guys i just had an idea for a pokemon blogfic that i know 100% i’m going to procrastinate just like all my other fanfics that i haven’t touched in months

this comment was a mistake

10. November 19, 2019 at 7:57 am

Honestly, I can’t believe I’m doing this. And I’m so, so, excited.
    Chapter 1: Feelings Change

It had been three years, and she shouldn’t have expected him to warn her. Instead, she let her palms get sweaty and her heart race faster and faster. Luna hated this. She hated the crowds, the news cameras, the blazing sun, the shifting presence of her sister besides her – not that she wasn’t glad for Silv’s company, but because her sister just could not keep still. Thankfully, Ottie wasn’t quite like that, and remained calm and reassuring. Luna inhaled and exhaled sharply. So many people… they all wanted Lusamine, didn’t they? The Aether Foundation had grown, and his family was famous now. His family. Gladion’s family. He could have at least told her he was coming to the Pabay region. He could have at least told her the three years were over. And he could have at least told her he’d have Moon clinging to his arm like a barnacle. The press never questioned if it was real. The soon-to-be Aether Foundation President and Alola Region Champion dating? Too good of a story to pass up.

Luna hadn’t heard about it – the news wasn’t really her thing, let alone that from other regions. She’d tried to keep up with Gladion, but eventually just moved on, and most definitely had no interest regarding his name in any news headlines. If Silv or Ottie knew, they certainly did not tell her. But Luna knew it had to be fake – or one sided, at least. She saw the forced smile, tense steps, and the much too tight grip Gladion had on Moon’s hand. Or the trainer could at least hope… But to be fair, she never told Gladion about Locust. She was hoping to keep it that way. Plus, she didn’t want to stir up old emotions so close to when she planned on challenging the Pokemon League. She needed to focus, and definitely ignore anything she had ever felt for Gladion. Which was the exact reason she hadn’t wanted to come today, but gosh darn Silv had made her. Ottie said it would be good for her, but in Luna’s opinion, her friend was completely and utterly wrong. As for Silv? Silv was back to playing matchmaker again, and was dead set on getting the two together. Of course, with Luna’s experience with Locust and the buzz around Gladion and Moon, the trainer was sure her twin’s aspirations were nearly impossible to achieve.

But regardless, here she was, watching in silence as Gladion walked down the ramp of the helicopter, his hand clasped in Moon’s. The crowd went insane, roaring, as the press pushed past one another to snap photos. Luna’s heart had already sank as far as it could go when she saw the two emerge, and she’d uttered as many curses as one could within that next 10 seconds. Silv and Ottie knew better than to say anything.

“I’m leaving.” Abruptly, Luna turned on her heel and whipped away from the rest of the crowd. She’d gotten even taller, her hair growing even longer in the past three years. She’d finally stopped growing, but was almost 5’8″ in height. Her wavy hair flowed behind her, and Silv jogged to catch up with her.

“I know you’re upset, Luna,” she started. I don’t want to hear it, Silv, Luna thought angrily. “But you should stay. You need to talk to him,” her sister continued. Luna stopped, and turned around again. Gladion and Moon were standing at the base of the helicopter, surrounded by photographers. Luna rolled her eyes.

“I’m not getting through that,” she snorted. Silv bit her lip, and Ottie opened her mouth to speak. Luna cut her off. “I’ll call him later, okay?” She had to admit – she’d done almost nothing with the phone number Gladion had pressed into her palm the last time they met. But even using it felt better than trying to get to him now.

“There’s a difference between a call and a face to face conversation,” Ottie interrupted firmly. “3 years, and you want to call him?” Luna pursed her lips. Her friends wouldn’t let her leave, and neither would her heart.

“Fine. I guess we’re waiting here until the crowd goes away,” Luna replied, sighing. Silv and Ottie glanced at each other triumphantly. “No promises, okay? And please drag me away if it looks like I’m going to end Moon,” Luna added, making a halfhearted joke. It remained silent between the friends, and nobody laughed. They stood and watched as the press slowly faded away, along with the crowd.

This was going to get bad really, really quickly. Luna knew it, and she hadn’t even started talking yet. Most of the press was gone, though Moon was stuck signing a few autographs, while Gladion stood patiently at her side. He looked terribly uncomfortable in his formal outfit, especially without pockets to jam his hands into. Silv and Ottie stood besides Luna, watching the scene. Taking a deep breath, Luna stalked forwards. Silv started after her, but Ottie held her back. Thankfully, because this was probably going to get very awkward quickly. Luna pushed past a few remaining people, waiting in line to get a picture or an autograph or something. She felt slightly bad for the little kid she had to cut in front of, but Luna had to do this now, before she lost her nerve.

“Excuse me, miss, there’s a line for autographs.” An Aether Foundation employee stepped in front of her, pointing to the line she had just cut through. Gladion was fully distracted watching Moon when Luna tried to catch his eye.

“I don’t want an autograph,” Luna replied coldly. At least to her, sometimes the only way to get what you want is to go the mean route. Without hesitation, she brushed past the employee, who stared at her in shock. Something about her was… familiar. Luna was a mere five steps away from Gladion at this point, approaching the black barrier of fabric that had separated him from the crowds and press when the company helicopter had first arrived. Luna took a deep, shaky breath. It was pointless trying to calm herself down, and she let it out.

“What the actual hell, Gladion?” She snapped loudly, suddenly drawing all gazes towards her. Let’s face it – she would have been cursing, but she had to spare the little kids around her. Silv bit her lip at her sister’s reckless decision.

“Miss, if you’d please -” The Aether Foundation employee from before came scurrying up behind her, grabbing her arm. She shook it free easily.

“Luna.” Everyone froze when Gladion spoke. He whipped around, and met Luna’s gaze, his narrow emerald eyes meeting her brown ones. “What’s the problem?”

“3 years, Gladion. 3 years,” Luna replied coldly. “You could have told me. A single text would not have been so hard,” she added. Cold, calm, collected. No anger, no frustration, don’t drop this exterior. This is not a problem, Luna, the teenager told herself.

“Can we not, Luna?” Gladion replied, as if exasperated. “Moon and I are busy right now,” he stated, his gaze flickering to the line of people before them.

“Famous, huh? Wonder how much dating Moon helped that,” Luna said back, sarcasm dripping from her voice. “Of course. Alola’s Champion versus a random girl from the Pabay region who just happened to absolutely destroy your mother in battle. Not even a choice.” Luna ducked under the barrier, glaring at Gladion.

“Gladion, who’s this?” Moon asked, looking up when she finished signing a child’s poster. “I didn’t know you had an ex!” She added. Luna flinched. It seemed harmless to anybody else, but to her and Gladion, it hit hard.

“She’s not my ex, Moon,” Gladion replied coldly, turning to his girlfriend. Luna gritted her teeth. “I met Luna a few years ago at this battle tournament thing,” he began. Luna cut him off.

“I was fourteen, Gladion.” Luna walked towards him with coldness in her step, calm and confident to an outsider. “I was fourteen when you kissed me.” Moon’s face lit up in surprise, and Gladion glared at her even harder.

“Gladion…” Moon started, grabbing his arm. Gladion reached up with his hand and grasped her wrist, pulling it off. He stalked the remaining two steps to Luna. She noticed he was still a little taller than her, just like he was last time.

“Feelings change, Luna. I don’t have time for this right now, okay?” He replied icily. “I’m happy to talk later. But I have important things to do.” There was no warmth in his narrow eyes. Almost as if there had been nothing between them so many years ago – maybe he was right. Maybe she was clinging too much to the past. Maybe feelings did change… but then why did she still care about him? And… oh god, she was so going to regret this. It was definitely going to end up on the internet, but she wasn’t stopping.

“If feelings change…” No. She should stop. Luna, think this through. Think before you act. Stop. Stop. “Then why do I still feel the need to do this?” Screw it. Luna pressed a little upwards onto her toes, rested her hands on his shoulders, and quickly pressed her lips to his. She leaned in and pressed a little harder for just a moment before backing down. Moon’s jaw was agape, and Gladion stood there in shock, frozen. “We’re going to talk, tomorrow. Alone.” Luna made a point to shoot a glance at Moon. “I’m texting you the location, and I better see you there. Understood?” Without waiting for a reply, Luna turned on her heel, her long hair whipping behind her. She stalked away from Gladion, her friends scurrying after her. Only one thought followed her. What the heck did I just do?
    I’m going to be honest, Luna’s last thought here matches how I feel posting this. Mods, I’m sorry if I missed anything non-Blog Appropriate, but I tried my best to catch everything. The censoring has been hard, but not as bad as I thought it would be, if I’m being honest. Now, for those of you who are confused for any reason, here’s a little blurb I’m making up on the spot:

Luna hasn’t talked to Gladion for three years, and he certainly hasn’t talked to her. There was no reason Luna should have expected a warning. But he definitely shows up one random day, and Luna definitely loses it. Regardless, Gladion Aether is the next President of the Aether Foundation, and he’s dating Moon Selinah, Champion of the Alola Region. That’s Issue #1. Then there’s the fact Luna wants to challenge the Pokemon League, and has no time for this drama. That’s Issue #2. And then there’s the secrets, aka Issue #3. We all have our secrets, don’t we? Luna certainly has hers, and they’re going to stay that way. But despite that, Luna still finds herself drawn to Gladion. There’s a longing to reclaim what happened 3 years ago. The question should be – is it one sided? And are the road blocks much too large for Luna to overcome?

Okay so if for some reason you haven’t put it together: This is set three years after the events of Alola, Alola, and a certain pair is coming together once more. Except that they’re 17 and 18. And there’s a lot of drama. And secrets. And a certain Champion who honestly doesn’t deserve to be caught in the middle. Please comment, because I’m dying to see how you’ve all responded to this 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• November 19, 2019 at 12:42 pm

seems like a more serious tone :0

spread your wings and fly away

• Mistystream
      November 19, 2019 at 1:03 pm

omg i was like omg and dying and reviving myself and dying again while reading this ahhh luna and omsc oh my arceus oh lord helix yeet yeet yeet ahhhhhh this looked awesome so far aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

all right i’ve calmed down can’t wait to read the next chapter 😀

floofy eevee & chonky pikachu

• Monkeyfur
      November 19, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Wow, the drama, this is so good! I really like the part when Moon is just clueless!😜
      OOf I feel so sad for Moon, she has no idea what is happening and who Luna is.

Moky by Gold

• November 20, 2019 at 12:43 am

i am dying i am omg a sequel yes yes yes ooh drama my feelings are too much to capture help
      yeeeettt
      17 and 18 already wow things are happening i can’t wait ksjvsihsabvcaudxc\
      but seriously big drama

this comment was a mistake

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 20, 2019 at 3:02 am

ahhhhhhhhhhh drama 😀 I want mooooore 😛

11. November 20, 2019 at 5:23 am

Chapter Two time, woohoo! The drama continues, but with even more arguing 😛

Chapter 2: Reunion

Yeah, Luna was kind of a bad person. She had definitely kissed Gladion in front of the press, and it was definitely all over the news – if you knew what to look for, that is. Silv had already given her the lecture on how immature and stupid her decision had been, and she knew that, but something came over her and forced her to do what she did. Or was it her fault? To be honest, Luna didn’t know anymore. She told Gladion to meet her at the coffee shop near her house, one of the many Star Caffees scattered throughout the region (which, by the way, Silv believed was on the train to full world domination, but we’re going to ignore that). Anyways, Luna was practically there. She took a few deep breaths before placing her hand carefully on the door handle – not that they helped. It took a lot of courage for her to swing that door towards her – yes, it was a pull door (not a push one or whatever). The coffee shop was empty – most people went to the Pokemon Center for their coffee and drinks, since they each had a Star Caffee in one corner. Luna let her gaze flirt around the room nervously, searching for any sign of Gladion – or the press. Thankfully, their location had not been leaked to the internet yet, but she knew reporters would be there soon.

Now, maybe this needs clarification – Luna didn’t read the news, and the Aether Foundation wasn’t a big enough story for you to hear about it unless you were interested in the sciences. Adding Moon into the mix definitely did launch the company into higher fame, but not quite enough to reach Luna in a foreign region. Yet the trainer could still expect Alolan reporters and local newspapers would surely have something to say about it – after all, all of Moon and Gladion’s adoring fans were greatly looking forward to news on their favorite couple. Couple. That was a thing now, wasn’t it? Luna shook herself from her trance, taking a deep breath. She selected an empty booth in the back of the store, sitting down and pulling out her phone. She was early, as she preferred. Even if Gladion had been early too, Luna doubted he could beat her 15 minutes – it was 1:25, and she had suggested 1:40.

For a few minutes, Luna waited, entertaining herself by scrolling through her social media. Plus, then she looked busy. The trainer contemplated getting up to get a cup of coffee – it didn’t feel fair to use their booth and free wifi if she didn’t order something, but Luna ended up convincing herself she wanted to be here when Gladion arrived. If that was what she was going for, the teenager had certainly succeeded.

“Luna.” Gladion slid into the booth in front of her. He looked similar to how he had when she’d last had a good conversation with him, but still different – three years ago, his hair hadn’t been quite that long, nor did he wear the Aether Foundation symbol. “What do you want? And what the heck was yesterday?” He demanded. Angry, within the first 30 seconds. That was a good sign. Luna didn’t quite know the best way to respond, and ran through the options in her head.

“You know, I could act apologetic and pretend I regret what I did,” Luna replied, finally. Gladion glared at her – in Luna’s opinion, he didn’t have a reason to, but he was always angry about something, at least in Luna’s opinion. “But that isn’t me, is it? Do you want the truth or me to act like your girlfriend?” Luna spat the last word. Moon would probably just sit here, look nice, and hang on to any word Gladion says, she thought with distaste. Gladion let a small growl escape his clenched teeth.

“Do whatever you want, Luna. I’m not here to argue with you,” he spat. Luna pursed her lips. She briefly shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to keep her temper… Luna exhaled deeply.

“Gladion…” she started, her voice shaking slightly. “I want to be mad at you. I want to yell at you. I’m probably going to, at this point. But can you just tell me why you didn’t warn me? And not just the fact you were coming here. And incase you’re really dumb and don’t understand, I’m talking about Moon.” Stay calm, Luna. Yelling at him isn’t going to get you anywhere. You can’t butcher this. It’s going to make or break your relationship. The teenager was trying her best to control herself – Luna was completely aware of how mean she got when she lost her temper, and an argument between her and an angry Gladion would not end well. Am I supposed to act like there was nothing between us back then? Is Gladion going to open up to me? Luna questioned herself. Gladion looked down.

“I’m sorry, Luna. I am, I promise,” he replied finally. “But I don’t know what our relationship is anymore. It was three years ago. I was so sure you were done with this. Plus, there’s Moon. I don’t want anything to happen between you,” Gladion tried to explain. Luna couldn’t tell if it was true or not, but she did notice he purposely dodged the second question. She gave him a pointed look, as if motioning for him to go on with her dark eyes. Gladion didn’t say anything for a moment, and sighed quietly. “Did you think I was going to tell you about Moon?” He returned the same stare Luna had given him – questioning, a little frustrated and annoyed.

“No.” Luna replied a little too soon, and both her and Gladion could tell she was lying. He looked at her suspiciously. “Fine.” The teenager sighed, her eyes flirting down to her hands, folded neatly on the table. “I guess I did, after what we talked about last time. I didn’t think you still liked her, but I guess that was stupid,” Luna remarked. Gladion remained silent, and Luna didn’t look up to meet his eyes.

“You’re hiding something, aren’t you?” Gladion questioned finally. Luna’s head snapped up. Shoot. Way to be obvious, Luna. Real smooth. When are you going to tell him about Locust? She yelled at herself, frustrated. “I’m not the only one with secrets, am I?” Gladion asked again. Luna pursed her lips and took a deep breath.

“I-” She almost said it – she almost did, but something stopped her. “We’re getting nowhere, Gladion. I don’t owe you anything. I didn’t forget about you, if that’s what you were wondering. But you forgot about me, didn’t you?” Avoiding a question with a question – a great trick to getting your way out of awkward situations, as Luna had learned.

“No.” Gladion’s answer was simple, blunt, and honest. “I’m not going to mess around with you, Luna. I have business to take care of. I need you to get right to the point – what do you want with me?” Luna winced a little. If he was going to be blunt, she would have to as well.

“Gladion…” Luna started. She sighed. “I want to know you again. I want to learn everything I missed in the past three years. I want to know if there’s still anything between us, or if you’ve moved on. I want to know if I can be open with you like I was back then, or if ice has settled over the surface again. If I open up to you, are you going to do the same? Or are you just going to walk away again, knowing more about me than anybody else ever will?” She asked, firing question after question. He wanted blunt, and she’d give him blunt. Gladion didn’t reply for a moment. He glanced down at his phone, his fingers flying quickly across the keyboard before he placed it carefully, face down, back on the table again.

“I don’t know, Luna. Is there?” He looked up, his emerald eyes meeting hers. “I don’t have time for this. I have a girlfriend, in case you haven’t noticed.” Luna flinched. “Rumors about us are going to spread like wildfire, and that’s not the kind of publicity the foundation needs right now. I get that you’re stuck in the past, but you need to move on. This isn’t going to work, okay?” Luna froze. Shoot. Oh my Arceus. Gosh darn you, Gladion, she thought angrily. She knew it was wrong. Gladion had a life too – he had Moon, and his future with the Aether Foundation. Luna knew she shouldn’t say anything. She wasn’t stupid. But…

“I’m not stuck in the past,” Luna growled. “And I’m not stupid, either. I just want a chance, okay? Is it really that hard?” She snapped. Gladion froze, and glared at her. Luna, stop. Stop before you make him mad. But something made her keep going… maybe it was because if she made Gladion mad, maybe he’d see her point of view. Luna didn’t know. She shot up to her feet, and glared down at Gladion angrily. “It’s fake, isn’t it?” Gladion’s jaw dropped.

“Seriously, Luna.” Gladion followed suit, and pushed himself up from the table. He looked desperately at the entrance of the cafe. “Can you not?” He snapped. Gladion waved a hand at the door, as if pushing something away…

“Oh my Arceus.” Luna whipped around and met the gaze of the news reporter standing in the doorway. Get out. Why can’t we just have a private conversation for once? The reporter held up a camera on their shoulder, and a pen and notepad tucked under their arm. She was already on the phone – probably calling her co-workers in, if Luna had to guess. “What the hell, Gladion? Did you tell her to come here?” The trainer snapped. Gladion glared at her.

“Why would I do that?” He spat. His eyes flirted briefly to the left. Luna gritted her teeth.

“Because you want to get out of this, don’t you?” She accused. “I know you texted someone right when I began questioning you. If you thought bringing in the press would stop me, you’re wrong,” Luna snarled. She clenched her fists on the table, before standing up straight and letting her arms hang at her sides. Gladion gritted his teeth.

“You’re making a spectacle, Luna,” he replied coldly. “I don’t need your nonsense right now, okay?” Luna took a sharp, shallow breath. Her face tensed up. She had to make this quick, before Gladion could do anything. Let it out, Luna. Let it out.

“Shut up, Gladion.” Luna stopped him, if he had any plans to carry on. She turned around once more, and met the eyes of the reporter. A shining, black, car slid in front of the cafe, branded with the logo of the local newspaper. Just as Luna had expected. She whipped around once more, facing Gladion. Her black hair flowed elegantly behind her as she turned. “I know it’s fake, and now everyone else will too,” Luna snapped. Gladion glared at her, his eyes like daggers. If looks could kill, Luna would be long gone. But he didn’t interrupt her, and the trainer kept going.

“You told me you didn’t love her anymore. You told that you’d moved on, and you admitted that we could be more than friends if we tried. But you walked away. You ran back to Moon – after all, nothing could go wrong for faking love for someone, right? You’re so stupid. So, so, stupid. Unlike you, I’m not,” Luna snapped. She didn’t dare take her eyes off of the boy in front of her. The teenager didn’t want to see their reactions. Gladion’s face remained emotionless. He was too good at hiding his feelings.

“It’s simple, Gladion. You’re faking it because you needed to focus, and thought it would help you move on. You thought it would be good for Aether’s publicity – it was, of course. If you dated the Champion, that would launch your reputation, as the up and coming President, into outer space. Can you think about somebody else for once? What’s Moon going to think if she finds out you’re fake? Are you going to break her heart like you did mine? It’s fair if you have feelings for her, but then at least think about her and realize that this is going to hurt,” Luna rattled on. She couldn’t stop at this point. “You-” Gladion cut her off.

“I’m not going to kiss you to get you to shut up like I did last time,” he interrupted coldly. “If that gave you the wrong idea, I’m sorry. But can’t you accept that I’m not interested anymore?” Luna’s jaw dropped, and she froze. Part of her was surprised, and the other part of her reassured herself she should have expected that. It was a long shot, wasn’t it? Wrong, the other side of her brain muttered. “Leave, Luna. Leave before this gets any worse.” Gladion wasn’t backing down, and met her gaze angrily. He wasn’t joking. She’s just gotten hardcore rejected, and now everyone was going to hear about it. Shoot. I’m so, so, stupid. What was I thinking? Luna scolded herself harshly. She wanted to smash her fist into the table, or into Gladion’s face, but that would not have gone well. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure. Calm, cool and collected. If she was going to be on the news, she might as well look cool, you know?

“Fine, Gladion. That’s fine,” Luna replied, struggling to cover the shakiness in her tone. Her voice wavered a little, and she inwardly punched herself. The teenager’s eyes began to get wet, and she forced the tears away. Luna couldn’t cry over this – not in front of Gladion, and certainly not in front of the press. “If you want to ruin Moon’s life, go ahead. It’s not my business anymore. I’ll see you later, then,” Luna snapped. She locked eyes with him once more, glaring, before turning away and stalking away from the table. She held her head high, gaze fixed straight ahead on the doors of the cafe. Tears welled in the corners of her eyes, and Luna forced them back. The trainer heard the clicks of cameras, scribbling of note pens, and felt the burning gazes of the reporters on her retreating back. But she had to keep her composure, and the trainer let her stride lengthen. Luna was done, and she didn’t need Gladion anymore – if that’s what she wanted everyone, including herself, to believe, she had to act like it. Even if the “see you later” was a big, fat, lie.

Luna clenched her teeth. In the news, as she’d expected. To be honest, nothing in there was much of a surprise. She definitely hated the photo in there of her – she looked terribly angry (which she was, to be honest), her hair was a mess, and her face was all scrunched up. Of course.

“You okay, Luna?” Ottie sat down next to her, looking down at the crumpled paper in the hand of the black haired girl. The newspaper was creased in all sorts of ways, had a large tear down one side. What do you think, Ottie? Do I look okay? Luna thought angrily. She took a deep breath. She couldn’t take her anger out on her friends.

“I’m sorry, Ottie. You tried to warn me, but I’m screwing up my life,” Luna replied coldly. “I’m stupid, I know,” she added quickly. Ottie looked down.

“You’re not,” Ottie said calmly. “You aren’t stupid, Luna, and this is certainly not the end of the world,” she continued sensibly. Luna sighed. “Silv might be mad at you, but I’m not. She cares about you so much, Luna. She’s worried about you, but I guess I trust you to make your own decisions more than your sister does,” Ottie remarked. Silv. She was mad at me for not telling her that Gladion kissed me three years ago, she’s mad that I didn’t tell her about meeting Gladion today, she’s mad about me being in the paper. Arceus save me from what our parents think… Luna felt her stomach sink, her breath wavering. Her sister had been so, so angry when she found out that Luna’s first kiss wasn’t Locust, and that she’d lied to her. Silv hadn’t talked to Luna since she’d taken a glimpse at the paper.

The trio were staying at Luna and Silv’s old house, while their parents were on a brief, overnight trip to the Professor, a few cities away. Luna had no doubt they would be angry with her, likely even more so than her sister was. That was going to be… really, really fun.

Suddenly, Luna felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She almost ignored it – she almost did, but Ottie looked at her expectantly. The black haired trainer pulled out her phone, gripping the aqua case tightly.

Gladion: Luna, we need to talk again in private. Location ideas?

Luna cursed under her breath. She cursed a lot, but Ottie wasn’t a fan, so she tried to keep it to a minimum around the brunette. She quickly typed a reply.

Luna: Excuse me Gladion? You literally blew me off last time. Get your act together

Gladion: Sorry then but for real can we meet again?

Luna sighed. Gladion was dead set on this idea. She looked at Ottie nervously, her head swiveling to the right. Ottie nodded.

“Don’t read my texts, Ottie,” Luna said, exasperated, looking back at her screen. Ottie looked down apologetically. Luna turned back to her friend. “But do you have any ideas?”

“Just ask him to come over here,” Ottie replied quietly. Seriously, Ottie? That’s a terrible idea, Luna thought. As if reading her thoughts, Ottie responded. “I know you think it’s stupid, but there won’t be any press, and you always have me if you need anything. Plus, you know very well Silv won’t hesitate to punch him in the face if anything goes wrong,” she pointed out. “Look, Luna. I know you don’t want to do this, but you two at least need to figure out if there’s still anything between you, or if you’re ready to say goodbye,” Ottie continued. Luna sighed.

“Fine, Ottie. Fine,” Luna said, clenching her phone tighter. She took a deep breath, and then let her fingers fly across her keyboard.

Luna: Fine. 192 Swallow Creek Ave. 2:00 pm, tomorrow.

Gladion’s reply was remarkably quick, just like his before.

Gladion: Ok. See you then.

Luna didn’t reply, and instead set her phone down on the bed she was sitting on, face down. What am I even doing? I’m going to mess this up so badly, aren’t I? Luna thought, more angry at herself than anyone else.

“It’s gonna be fine, Luna,” Ottie said reassuringly. Luna’s face muscles tensed, and she took a calming breath. “Don’t worry too much, okay? What’s the worst that can happen?” She asked. Luna didn’t say what was going through her head – how Gladion would tell her he would never want to see her again, that he loved Moon, that… Stop, Luna. Stop being such a pessimist, the trainer told herself. She flopped backwards, laying down on her bed, and closed her eyes. Luna was so, so, done.

There you go! Hopefully you like it, I quite enjoyed writing this scene. There was a ton of cursing in this Chapter specifically, but I do believe I got it all 🙂 Today, I wrote Chapter 15 and I’m at a rate of almost a Chapter a day, so this should be posted consistentally (sorta), especially since I know there’s a lot of drama and you’ll want more 😛 See you next time!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Monkeyfur
      November 20, 2019 at 12:52 pm

Yay! MORE! I’m so happy that I get to read your great Pokemon fanfics!

Moky by Gold

• November 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm

worst can happen?
      i feel like a snowball of drama just started to roll 😛

spread your wings and fly away

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 20, 2019 at 9:26 pm

yayyyyyy more drama 😛 I wish I could write that fast 😛

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• November 21, 2019 at 1:28 am

more drama?
      i have a feeling this entire is gonna be DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA ENDING
      but great chapter!

this comment was a mistake

• Mistystream
      November 21, 2019 at 5:31 am

Yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy drama drama drama drrrrrramaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

12. November 21, 2019 at 4:36 am

Um hi again 😛

Chapter 3: Publicity, Parents, and Help

Being back at home meant chores – lots of chores, especially with Luna’s parents gone. The fact that Silv was still refusing to talk to her or help her didn’t make matters easier, either. As a result, there was absolutely no way Luna would be done in time to meet Gladion at 2:00. Oh well, Luna sighed. Ottie can figure it out, or just send him down here, she figured. Plus, she was busy, and had quite a few hungry Pokémon to feed. Luna’s parents ran a small Pokémon farm for rehabilitation of wild Pokémon, and had a large amount of Rapidash and Mudsdale, which the twins had grown up riding and competing on. Currently, Luna was hauling hay bales around the farm for the Pokémon’s lunch. If Silv knew she had to do chores, she certainly had not shown up, which made this job a whole lot slower.

As time went on, Luna found herself nearing completion with her chores. This whole hay delivery thing was finally done, and it had taken 15 minutes – didn’t seem that long, but it mattered when you were already 30 minutes behind schedule, considering it had taken ages to catch the Rapidash from their paddock and bring them in to the barn. As a result, Luna turned around after tossing the last flake of hay into a stall for Mo, a Mudsdale, to meet the gaze of Gladion, who was standing with his hands in his pockets.

“Sorry,” Luna apologized immediately. Shoot, Luna. What was that for? She asked herself angrily. She clenched her fists, and then let them relax. Gladion shrugged, and sat down on a bale of hay along the edge of the barn aisle. “My parents are gone, and Silv is still refusing to help, so I have a million chores to do,” she said, sitting down beside him. Stay calm, Luna. No need to start this off as badly as you ended yesterday, the trainer told herself. Gladion didn’t reply for a moment, and Luna felt her palms begin to sweat. She folded her hands on her lap and clenched her teeth.

“I can leave,” Gladion said suddenly. “Ottie told me to come down here, but we can always talk later if this is a bad time,” he continued. Luna shrugged, and then bit her lip. Yeah, she cared if he stayed or left. The real question was whether or not she wanted to admit it.

“It’s fine,” she replied. Luna took a deep breath. “I’m trying really, really hard not to be mad you right now,” the trainer remarked. Again, Gladion didn’t reply. “But then again, it’s kinda making me insanely angry how you’re the one who wanted to talk but yet you’ve barely said anything,” Luna continued. Gladion looked away.

“I can’t, Luna,” he said finally, sighing. “My mom already wants to kill me over the story from yesterday. She says it’s bad publicity, and that isn’t what the company needs. It isn’t even my choice anymore. Plus, I can’t do this to Moon.” Luna flinched. “Even if I wanted to, there’s no way this is going to go back to how it was three years ago. I have to focus on my future, and the foundation’s at that,” Gladion continued. Luna didn’t speak, and felt her breath rise shallowly in her chest.

“There’s nothing wrong with that, Gladion,” Luna replied quietly, her heart thumping in her chest. “I’m trying really hard to understand you – you’ve changed, and I can tell. But how can you juggle Moon but not me?” She asked. Gladion froze, his emerald eyes unblinking.

“You’ve changed too, Luna,” he said coldly, the ice in his tone returning from yesterday’s conversation. “I hope you realize how rude and jealous you’re being right now,” Gladion continued. Luna flinched. Cursing inwardly, she gritted her teeth and took a deep breath.

“Fine, Gladion,” Luna snapped. She let her gaze snap up and meet Gladion’s narrow, emerald eyes. The anger was evident in both of their eyes. “Just get out,” Luna ordered coldly. Well, that escalated quickly, she thought. Luna’s face muscles were tense, her breath caught in her throat.

“That’s fine, Luna,” Gladion replied icily. He glared at Luna, and stood up from the hay bale. Luna followed in suit and did the same. “I hope you realize I’m trying to be nice to you, and I’m trying to help you, but you’re too stubborn,” he snapped. Luna returned his icy stare, hiding any emotions. Just leave, Gladion. Just get out, the trainer thought angrily.

“I told you, Gladion. Just get out!” Luna yelled. She clenched her fists, and stood tall. Sure, he was taller, but it didn’t matter. Come on, Luna. Keep your temper, for Arceus’ sake, she scolded herself.

“Fine. Absolutely fine.” Gladion turned away, and began walking away quickly. Luna felt her heart race. “Don’t expect me to come running back to you next time you want to talk,” he snapped. His voice grew quieter as the trainer moved away, and Luna watched Gladion’s retreating back just like she had multiple times before. The teenager didn’t say anything as he stalked away. Luna gritted her teeth, pursed her lips, and turned away, back to her chores. Fine, Gladion. Goodbye forever. If you think I’m coming back to you ever again, think again.

Luna’s parents were back, and it was getting terribly hard to avoid them and their questions. Which isn’t to say they had a lot, but still – Luna just didn’t exactly want to talk to them right now. There was also the fact that they pretended they didn’t know or care about the newspaper article, even though they’d definitely read it. Luna was expecting a lecture over dinner at some point, which really wasn’t something she wanted to deal with at the time. The trainer had enough on her mind between Gladion, Moon, and the upcoming league. Which was the exact reason why Luna was definitely not drifting off during her training session with Ottie – the teenager was trying to focus, but it was getting quite difficult.

“You’re really out of it, Luna,” Ottie called. Luna sighed. She was fully aware of that. “You don’t usually lose to me.” Ottie returned her Pyroar to its pokeball. Luna looked down at Sylph, who was lying motionless on the ground. It was stupid that she couldn’t remember that Ottie’s Pyroar, Pyre, definitely resisted fairy type moves, and Luna had lost because of it.

“I know,” Luna muttered. She returned Sylph to the Heal Ball, and sighed. “You can go, Ottie. I can train by myself,” Luna suggested, clenching her fists. She was angry at herself – honestly, she was stressed as heck for the league, and was definitely not prepared. Sure, she’d beaten Victory Road already, but she was pretty convinced there was quite a bit more training to be done. Maybe Luna just needed some time alone.

“If that’s what you want,” Ottie replied cautiously. “I can go.” She untied her jacket from around her waist, slipping her arms through the sleeves.

“Thanks, that would be great,” Luna said quietly. “I think I just need to figure myself out right now, I’m sorry,” she apologized.

“No problem,” Ottie shrugged. She turned and waved at Luna, who waved back. Luna watched as her friend walked away and sat down on the battlefield, falling completely silent. Ugh. What do I do now? Luna thought. She didn’t really like training by herself, nor did she feel like it, but Luna didn’t really want Ottie around at the moment. In fact, she actually didn’t want anyone around, except for her Pokémon. Luna inhaled sharply, and then let it out. She forced herself to stand up, pushing herself off of the ground, and pulled out two Pokeballs.

“Gallant and Fleet!” Luna tossed both Pokeballs into the air. Fleet stood tall on the battlefield, and looked up at Luna expectantly. The Absol looked around, taking in his surroundings, and purred. “We’re back home again, Fleet,” Luna said. The Absol nodded. “I want you to practice with Gallant, because he has a type advantage. We should practice your coverage moves, and get them a little stronger. The league is no joke,” Luna instructed. Fleet nodded, and Luna looked at Gallant. The Gallade gave a quick nod of acknowledgment.

“Fleet, stay here,” Luna ordered. She walked off of the battlefield, as to not be caught in the crossfire of her Pokémon’s attacks. “Gallant, go to the other side,” Luna said. Her Gallade followed her directions, and faced Fleet as his opponent. “All right. Gallant, start with close combat!” The Gallade lunged forwards, and Fleet braced himself. “Stop!” Luna yelled suddenly. Gallant froze, and stopped in his tracks. “Fleet, we need to work on that. The second you see an attack that strong coming your way, I need your instinct to be to dodge, and not to face it head on. I’d like to see you dodge all attacks without my command,” Luna said. Fleet nodded. “Good. Then let’s try something a little slower, first, and give Fleet time to dodge it easily.” Gallant returned to his side of the arena, and looked at his trainer for instruction.

“Use leaf blade,” Luna ordered. Gallant ran forwards, his arms outstretched as they glowed with a pale green light. “Fleet.” Luna did nothing but turn to her Absol. He knew exactly what she wanted, and stepped to the side, the leaf blade swinging through the air besides him. “Good. Go faster, Gallant. And keep it up, Fleet. Then we’ll start practicing our counters,” Luna said. Both of her Pokémon nodded, and returned to their training. Luna let herself relax a little, and looked around her. She was home, and she was safe. Nobody was going to bother her here. Luna had to look twice when she noticed some movement in the forest, but ignored it. Some sort of Pokémon, probably, she thought dismissively.

“You sure you don’t need help?” Luna jumped, and then slowly caught her breath again. Her heart remained at a racing pace, as she scanned the area for the source of the voice. Suddenly, her flirting gaze froze. A dark figure stood leaning against a tree, a hood pulled over their head. “Training by yourself is no fun,” they said. Luna pursed her lips and held her breath.

“I don’t need your help,” she snarled. Her guard was high – she didn’t know this stranger, and the trainer most certainly didn’t need more distractions. Luna was busy – could nobody understand that? “Who are you, anyways?” She asked coldly. Both her Pokémon turned to the mysterious stranger, and readied themselves for battle. The figure shrugged, and turned around. They lifted a hand and waved lightly before walking back into the forest. Luna cursed under her breath angrily. She turned back to her Pokemon. “I’m sorry about that, guys. Let’s resume,” she apologized. Fleet nodded, and Gallant dipped his head calmly. They returned to their respective sides of the battlefield and started training again, Gallant lunging forwards with another leaf blade.

I wrote Chapter 16 today, hooray! Based on my outline, this story should finish with 26 chapters. Plan is to finish it by the end of the month, but we’ll see. Gonna keep posting these as often as I can, once it seems most of you have read the previous one. Trying not to keep you waiting! See you next time <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭