787 Replies to “The Undertale Discussion Page”

1. Rose from her phone haha
    April 21, 2019 at 8:44 pm

FINALLY FINISHED THE GAAAAAME

Oh my gosh i love it and will now never play it again probably

I already have the perfect ending, why ruin it with a bad one? 😛

Oofity oof what’s you guys favorite song/theme? Mine’s Dummy!, 100% going to play it at my quincenera after a bunch of slow songs 😛

• April 22, 2019 at 3:52 pm

I love Battle Against a True Hero and Heartache.
      Fun fact, did you know that Bergentruckung is a common trope in folklore that describes a power dormant in a mountain? It, translated literally, means ‘Mountain Rapture’, but is often translated as ‘King of the mountain?’

Howdy!

• Riverpond
      May 7, 2020 at 6:43 pm

I like spider dance, both ‘homes’, waterfall, and undertale
      What a coincedence that im listening to the ost rn

Looking 4 a mentor

2. May 22, 2019 at 7:48 am

This is so relaxing that I could sleep listening to this.

(This is a mashup of Hip Shop from Deltarune, Something About Us by Daft Punk and Baby I’m Yours by Breakbot. Also contains some Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi and Snow Halation.)

3. June 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm

This is catchy!

It’s their first time playing the song too, as they don’t know much about Deltarune.

If you like video game music, I would recommend Super Soul Bros.

(The song ends at six-and-a-half minutes into the video and after that comes an announcement about the band.)

(I think this page is dead.)

Doing whatever a particle can.

4. Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
    July 9, 2019 at 8:53 am

going on a dead page be like 😛

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

• Gingie
      July 9, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I didn’t even know this page existed

5. Bluefire
    August 29, 2019 at 1:23 am

I’ve never played Undertale but I’ve interneted enough to know that SANS DESERVES BETTER. Watch Nux Taku’s video on the Deepest OP Character to see what I mean.

6. September 6, 2019 at 7:07 pm

SANS FOR SMASH, BABY!

Doing whatever a particle can.

• Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost) has been shoved into a stocking by Santa
      December 12, 2019 at 7:25 am

i got him in smash he is decent

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

7. food that lands with a splat on a table
    October 18, 2019 at 10:29 am

OH THANK GOODNESS!!!! Yes, yes, yes! Can I just say that:
    I
    LOVE
    FLOWEY! 🙂

Living in the light

8. October 31, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Could this also be included as a Deltarune discussion page?

Warrior cats and Undertale

9. Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost) has been shoved into a stocking by Santa
    December 12, 2019 at 7:25 am

my fav game

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

10. December 27, 2019 at 10:31 pm

oh ho ho! who ye fav character? mines Napstablook or TeMMiE.

MeOw KeRcHoW

11. Bluefire
    March 19, 2020 at 7:28 pm

The last comment was in January– oof.
    Well, I’ve never played Undertale but I’ve read up about it a whole lot recently and have the basic gist of everything.
    Also I’ve spoiled all possible endings for myself lol.
    I don’t mind though, I’m probably never gonna play the game.
    I like reading peoples’ comics and AUs and stuff.
    Anyone on here read Handplates?

12. Riverpond
    May 7, 2020 at 6:39 pm

temy go to colleg! tem learn how sell new thing!
    My dad sees the Temmie Armor
    “WOW!”

Looking 4 a mentor

13. June 12, 2020 at 8:50 pm

OH. This is a VIDEO GAME. I thought it was a book series, XD.
    She has those eyes, that smile. I’m starting to feel dizzy.