770 Replies to “The Undertale Discussion Page”

1. March 19, 2019 at 11:05 pm

It’s finally done.
    So, my idea was that Undyne could tuck echo flowers into her eyepatch so that they whisper things to her all day. Sometimes they say names like Alphys or Papyrus, other times they say things like ‘freedom.’ In the Genocide Route, when she turns into Undying they could fuse with her and echo her thoughts so that she isn’t actually speaking. And whenever she meets a little fan, she gives them one. Monster Kid is always trying to find the petals from her echo flowers that fell off and he lines his scales with them.

Where do you find hope?

2. March 23, 2019 at 3:37 am

I just realized none of the snow in Snowdin is actual snow. According to Alphys’ frantic Undernet posts in Hotland, the underground doesn’t have weather. Snow is a type of weather. What they have is falling ice flecks. Send mental help.

Edit: lol 80% of this page is me

Where do you find hope?

3. Rose from her phone haha (tis hard to type)
    April 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Rose is getting Undertale after having played Deltarune despite Deltarune being designed for for people who have already played Undertale! Yay! Cue the fanfare!

😛 this page is dead rip

• April 8, 2019 at 12:26 am

I REFUSE TO LET IT DIE
      DON’T DIE, UNDERTALE DISCUSSION PAGE
      DON’T DIE ON US
      WE’RE WITH YOU IN THE DARK
      (I had to rip)

Where do you find hope?

• Rose from her phone haha (tis hard to type)
        April 9, 2019 at 1:25 am

love that song

slightly less love the scene that comes right before it

😛

I ALSO REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE

FANS OF UNDERTALE/DELATRUNE

GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE

😛

4. Ivypaw/leaf
    April 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

I hadn’t realized until now that there was an undertale discussion page 😛

5. Brookpaw (Brookfeather)
    April 13, 2019 at 3:44 pm

How is the music for this game so darn good?!?

6. Rose from her phone haha (me got an apprentice)
    April 13, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Deltarune is awesome go check it out

Playing Undyne battle yeeeet

• Rose from her phone haha (me got an apprentice)
      April 13, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Speedy flippin mod where u at

I HAVE DELICIOUS COOKIES

• Cheetahspark
        April 13, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Oh that was me 😛 Hi!

Spidey4SW

• Rose from her phone haha (me got an apprentice)
          April 13, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Yeet

Congrats u a mod now former mentor

😛

• Cheetahspark
            April 13, 2019 at 9:34 pm

yeet

Spidey4SW

• April 14, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Undyne is my favorite

Where do you find hope?

7. April 16, 2019 at 1:18 pm

What is your favourite character from Undertale?

I really like Doggo, but if I had to choose a main character, maybe it would be Toriel.

8. Rose from her phone haha
    April 21, 2019 at 8:44 pm

FINALLY FINISHED THE GAAAAAME

Oh my gosh i love it and will now never play it again probably

I already have the perfect ending, why ruin it with a bad one? 😛

Oofity oof what’s you guys favorite song/theme? Mine’s Dummy!, 100% going to play it at my quincenera after a bunch of slow songs 😛

9. May 22, 2019 at 7:48 am

This is so relaxing that I could sleep listening to this.

(This is a mashup of Hip Shop from Deltarune, Something About Us by Daft Punk and Baby I’m Yours by Breakbot. Also contains some Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi and Snow Halation.)

10. June 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm

This is catchy!

It’s their first time playing the song too, as they don’t know much about Deltarune.

If you like video game music, I would recommend Super Soul Bros.

(The song ends at six-and-a-half minutes into the video and after that comes an announcement about the band.)

(I think this page is dead.)

Omelette Du Fromage.