2,345 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Minkclaw
    October 11, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Hi Kate! I was wondering if I could ask a few questions; it’s for the Warriors Wiki actually. I’m one of the active users there, I go by the name Minkclaw, anyway I was wondering if I could ask about a small list of characters that died in Thunder and Shadow, we just need to know whether these characters went to StarClan or not. If I’m allowed to ask I’ll list the characters below:
    Briarlight, Spikefur, Wasptail, Furzepelt, Shadepelt (VS), Petalfur, Heronwing, Foxnose, and Perchwing.

It’d really help out the wiki if we could lay these amazing guys to rest!

Minklestar

• A Kate for All Seasons
      October 14, 2018 at 5:53 pm

I’m afraid I don’t know until we see them there…sorry I can’t be more help!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Minkclaw
        October 19, 2018 at 8:22 am

Can you reveal what Quailkit (son of Tinycloud and Sparrowpelt’s) pelt color is?

Minklestar

• kittycat
        June 6, 2019 at 9:16 pm

hi,it’s sooo nice to finaly talk,or text,or something with you,i love your warrior cats!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 7, 2019 at 7:42 am

Hey, kittycat! Welcome to BlogClan 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

2. Minkclaw
    October 15, 2018 at 3:01 am

It’s quite alright!

3. Minkclaw
    October 19, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Despite being told in the Sight that she’d get another apprentice after Jaypaw/feather will Brightheart really get another apprentice?

Minklestar

4. warriorcat
    January 11, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Hello I am new here and I have a question made for Kate Cary but I would be satisfied if someone who already knows the answer can reply. I am not sure where to put it yet I would be glad if someone could tell me where to go. It is based off of Bluestar’s prophecy. In it it says Pinestar and Poppydawn are mates and they named Sweetpaw after Pinestar’s mother. Yet it shows later that Pinestar and Lepoardfoot are mates and she kits Tigerstar. Doesn’t that mean Thistleclaw and Tigerstar were half brothers? It says nowhere that they are for it says Windflight was Poppydawn’s mate.

5. Twigfall
    March 5, 2019 at 4:26 am

Hey Kate,what is Violetshine’s canon desgin?White with black or black with a white muzzle,paws and tail tip?

Needlepaw is great

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 5, 2019 at 8:33 am

I don’t know. I can’t say this often enough, but I don’t picture our cats literally. In fact I can’t. The moment I reduce them to fur-colour, they stop being real and become Other. In my mind Violet is a kind of purply-blue-black, with her heart way out in front and a sense that she’s always hurrying to keep up with the others. The colour of her fur is entirely irrelevant to me.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 7, 2019 at 12:33 am

hi Kate,i love your warriors seires,i hope i’m your number oneish fan,but it’s nice to fifnaly get to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 7, 2019 at 7:41 am

Hey, Kaitlyn 🙂 It’s always lovely to hear from a new fan!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader