Notify of
Sunpelt Is Worried
Sunpelt Is Worried
April 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Violetpaw: “You can’t take an apprentice hostage!”

Scorchfur: That’s where you’re wrong kiddo

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

Sunny Clearing in Bright Meadow(Sunny) (ALSO, CLICK MY NAME!!)
Sunny Clearing in Bright Meadow(Sunny) (ALSO, CLICK MY NAME!!)
April 18, 2018 7:58 pm

I hate the ShadowClan apprentices. They’re so direspectful.

Minkclaw
Minkclaw
October 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi Kate! I was wondering if I could ask a few questions; it’s for the Warriors Wiki actually. I’m one of the active users there, I go by the name Minkclaw, anyway I was wondering if I could ask about a small list of characters that died in Thunder and Shadow, we just need to know whether these characters went to StarClan or not. If I’m allowed to ask I’ll list the characters below:
Briarlight, Spikefur, Wasptail, Furzepelt, Shadepelt (VS), Petalfur, Heronwing, Foxnose, and Perchwing.

It’d really help out the wiki if we could lay these amazing guys to rest!

Minklestar

Minkclaw
Minkclaw
October 19, 2018 8:22 am
Reply to  Kate

Can you reveal what Quailkit (son of Tinycloud and Sparrowpelt’s) pelt color is?

Minklestar

kittycat
kittycat
June 6, 2019 9:16 pm
Reply to  Kate

hi,it’s sooo nice to finaly talk,or text,or something with you,i love your warrior cats!

Minkclaw
Minkclaw
October 15, 2018 3:01 am

It’s quite alright!

Minkclaw
Minkclaw
October 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Despite being told in the Sight that she’d get another apprentice after Jaypaw/feather will Brightheart really get another apprentice?

Minklestar

warriorcat
warriorcat
January 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello I am new here and I have a question made for Kate Cary but I would be satisfied if someone who already knows the answer can reply. I am not sure where to put it yet I would be glad if someone could tell me where to go. It is based off of Bluestar’s prophecy. In it it says Pinestar and Poppydawn are mates and they named Sweetpaw after Pinestar’s mother. Yet it shows later that Pinestar and Lepoardfoot are mates and she kits Tigerstar. Doesn’t that mean Thistleclaw and Tigerstar were half brothers? It says nowhere that they are for it says Windflight was Poppydawn’s mate.

Ravenmist (Raven)
Ravenmist (Raven)
March 15, 2019 2:59 am
Reply to  warriorcat

I don’t think Pinestar and Poppydawn were ever mates. I think it was Windflight and Poppydawn.

I cannot stop twinkling!

violetshine
violetshine
March 5, 2019 4:26 am

Hey Kate,what is Violetshine’s canon desgin?White with black or black with a white muzzle,paws and tail tip?

violetshine is queen 👑

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
June 7, 2019 12:33 am
Reply to  Kate

hi Kate,i love your warriors seires,i hope i’m your number oneish fan,but it’s nice to fifnaly get to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dovekit
Dovekit
June 6, 2020 2:10 am
Reply to  Kate

Warriors is my fav sieries too! 🙂

Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
August 6, 2020 4:32 pm
Reply to  Dovekit

Me too!

աɦɛռ ռօȶɦɨռɢ ɨֆ ʀɨɢɦȶ, ɮɛ ʟɛʄȶ

Dovekit
Dovekit
June 6, 2020 2:14 am

So, I think Violetpaw was awesome, but she and Twigpaw have to understand that they love their own Clans, and that Violetpaw would never fit in ThunderClan anymore, and that Twigpaw would never like it in ShadowClan. Okay, for the list of cats who died:
Wasptail
Kinkfur
A few of Rowanstar’s lives
Nobody else. SERIOUSLY. 😛
Hope u liked it! Bye!

Dovekit
Dovekit
June 11, 2020 12:49 am
Reply to  Dovekit

Also, a point of view from the RiverClan kit that had this happen to her.
I beat up the other kits, ate mice and fish, and slept. THAT’S IT!

Dovekit has changed her name to Briarkit
Dovekit has changed her name to Briarkit
June 21, 2020 7:02 pm
Reply to  Dovekit

P.S. I’ve changed my name to Briarkit. So u can keep that the same, just with Briarkit as the name. Whoa, that rymed. 😛

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
August 20, 2020 3:16 am

Ivypool is a great mentor- she’s so kind to Twigpaw, being patient and understanding with her! I think maybe the reason she’s so understanding is that she remembers comparing herself to Dovewing when she was an apprentice, so she knows how it feels and wants to help Twigpaw feel good about herself.

I’ve always liked Ivypool, but Thunder and Shadow has made me love her even more! <3

Honeyfern lover

1 36 37 38

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Ask the Experts
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Warriors Names
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Warriors Names
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch