2.3K Comments
Whispering Rain
Whispering Rain
February 17, 2017 3:59 pm

pssst Kate
Would there be any way to sneak Miu Miu into the books, as a tribute to an amazing cat?
Just a thought 🙂

Whispering Rain
Whispering Rain
February 17, 2017 5:05 pm
Reply to  Kate

Oooh, I hope it gets through! As a rogue/kittypet Tigerheart met on his journey, it wouldn’t be so bad.
I also think that Flo would love to see Whorlpaw getting attacked by a badger – but the real Whorlpelt wouldn’t be too happy 😛

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 17, 2017 7:01 pm

I’d be happy to see that too. (;
Flo gets me.

Flowerstream
Flowerstream
February 17, 2017 7:12 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

😛

I’d love to read that ^^

Whorlpelt
Whorlpelt
February 18, 2017 12:47 am
Reply to  Flowerstream
Flowerstream
Flowerstream
February 18, 2017 12:57 am
Reply to  Whorlpelt

🙂
(this wouldn’t be happening if you weren’t so terrible to hufflepuff)

Whorlpelt

Reply to  Amberstorm233

Yes, yes they are 🙂

Stoatkit Isn't Signed In
Stoatkit Isn't Signed In
February 19, 2017 5:11 pm
Reply to  Flowerstream

We Hufflepuffs are soup-reme. We rule over the Hogwarts greenhouse. In other words, WE ARE THE BEST.

Mapleleaf that is trying to be Willowbreeze but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
Mapleleaf that is trying to be Willowbreeze but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
March 6, 2017 2:18 pm

Me too. 😶😋🤗😘🤔😎😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻👻😸😸😸😸😹😹😹😹😺😺😺

Sundance
Sundance
February 17, 2017 5:13 pm
Reply to  Kate

*crosses fingers and toes and eyes* 😀 Extra luck!!! <3

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
February 18, 2017 4:08 am
Reply to  Kate

*crosses every finger*
🍀

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
March 6, 2017 3:58 pm
Reply to  Kate

If it doesn’t get through…

I WILL MARCH TO THEIR OFFICES AND PROTEST!

Fingers crossed they let it through! 😀

Bluebellkit
Bluebellkit
February 18, 2017 2:33 am

Kate this is a request from me can we soon see Stormfur and Feathertail again I love them and our one of my favs I want see Feathertail in StarClan or even Come back to life but that wont probably happen and see Stormfur too with his kits and mate or join RiverClan again who knows but I would love to see them again thank you 🙂

From Bluebellkit 🙂

Bluebellkit
Bluebellkit
February 18, 2017 7:38 pm
Reply to  Kate

ok but I hope they appear in the next series maybe I hope or a super edition a novellas something but I always loved Stormfur and Feathertail Bye bye

from Bluebellkit

Frozenpaw
Frozenpaw
February 18, 2017 3:43 am

I love hufflepuff!!!!!!

Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
March 6, 2017 1:23 pm
Reply to  Frozenpaw

Umm…. wrong page, Fro…,. well I guess there is no wrong page to talk about how awesome Huffleypuffley is! Yay! 😛

February 26, 2017 9:08 am

Hey Kate, There has been a lot of talk about you confirming that Blossomfall and Thornclaw is going to be mates in the new series that you and the other Erin’s are currently working on. So I was wondering if you could please say if this is true or not because I’ve noticed alot of fans on Facebook are wondering if this is correct or false.

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
March 1, 2017 5:00 pm
Reply to  Kate

She did say this. I can pull up a comment later if needed.

March 2, 2017 12:50 am
Reply to  Kate

Oh ok that’s ok I was just being curious on if it was true or if it was just some fans wishful thinking. Take your time on answering it. How is Tigerheart’s SE coming along?

While we are on the subject of Tigerheart is he and Dovewing going to try to be mates again?

Also, continuing the Thornclaw subject I has asked this while back but why didn’t he become mentor again after Briarlight’s accident?

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
March 6, 2017 3:39 am

Throwback to the time when Kate was a sneaky snake about Sparktail’s name. I had to put the book down I was laughing so hard. 😂

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
March 6, 2017 5:40 am
Reply to  Russetfeather

Sparktail? 😛

Ikr! I jumped up and was like “GO KATE!!!!”

I wonder what the editors thought when they saw that 😛

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
March 6, 2017 6:32 am

Kate said that she was able to sneak it past the editors. And oops, Sparkpelt. Ugh that’s even worse.

the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw

March 6, 2017 1:23 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

What was that?

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
March 6, 2017 6:32 pm

Kate wanted Sparkpelt’s warrior name to be Sparkfire, after Firestar, but the editors rejected it and chose the extremely boring name of Sparkpelt. But at Sparkpelt’s warrior ceremony, Kate made Graystripe (her favorite character 😛 ) say that she should have been named Sparkfire, after Firestar. 😀

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
March 6, 2017 3:57 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

I’m confused?

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
March 6, 2017 5:16 pm
Reply to  Fallenshadows

During Sparkpelt’s warrior ceremony, Graystripe says something like, “Wow that’s boring. I thought they’d name her Sparkfire after Firestar but I guess Bramblestar knows best.” Kate had said that’s what she wanted to name her but her editors said no. It was perfect.

the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw
the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw
March 6, 2017 11:21 am

Kate, did Needlepaw adopt the name Needletail to show loyalty to Darktail?

Stoatkit Isn't Logged In
Stoatkit Isn't Logged In
March 6, 2017 10:45 pm
Reply to  Kate

Yeah I feel she would too, it seemed she was very loyal to Darktail & friends when they came, even though they held her prisoner as an apprentice in TAQ {i think}. That would be odd.

Fallenshadows

AppleBreeze
December 12, 2017 4:08 am

Cool concept

darkmist
darkmist
March 6, 2017 9:08 pm

A little rant about Rowanstar. Why are they portraying him as such a weak leader?? He has big paws to fill (Blackstar’s) but as a deputy I always thought he was being built up to be a more than worthy successor (just like how Harespring is being built up to be a perfect next leader of WindClan at the moment). I also hate the fact that he’s been described as ‘old.’ He is the same age as Bramblestar!! There are functioning warriors in ThunderClan who are older than him!! He is not old!! Also, if he dies before Bramblestar I’m going to be annoyed. A big point from this series is that the Clans are starting to resist ThunderClan’s supremacy over them. But if Rowanstar (who got his nine lives after Bramblestar) dies before him, it’ll once again give the impression that ThunderClan have the greatest cats and no-one else can come close. Rowanstar cannot die in this arc. I will be so frustrated if he does. Onestar needs to die in Shattered Sky (so does Leafstar), and I will tolerate Mistystar dying right at the end of this arc or in the time gap between this one and the next. But Bramblestar and Rowanstar both need to see this arc through. It would be a much more satisfying conclusion if Rowanstar learns to get back on his paws and rule like Blackstar did. But I fear they’re just going to kill him off.. and Tigerheart is going to become Tigerstar the Second. Ugh.

Ryanpaw
Ryanpaw
March 6, 2017 11:43 pm

I miss hollowflight and starlingwing so much, and I wish well for owlnose jayclaw and brackenpelt.

March 8, 2017 3:16 am

Hi Kate, something came to my attention when I was looking on the wiki about the Darkest Night. I noticed on the blurb that it said that A Vision of Shadows is the latest series of the Warrior Cats so does that mean they will be more series after A Vision of Shadows?

Also, there is talk that Tigerheart’s Shadow will be about him and Dovewing’s relationship so I was wondering if they will be a forbidden relationship between them two?

Another question this does not have to do with Warrior Cats but I was wondering if you will be writing the Bravelands series also?

March 13, 2017 3:11 am

Oh ok who will be involved with the Bravelands series? ok :).

I asked earlier but I was wondering if Leafpool is a medicine cat or a warrior?

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
March 17, 2017 2:30 pm
Reply to  Amberheart

I’m not Kate, but I’m pretty sure it’s the team writing Survivors.

March 18, 2017 6:15 am
Reply to  Amberstorm233

oh ok. Amberstorm33 is it possible that you could answer the question about Leafpool?

March 18, 2017 10:19 am
Reply to  Amberheart

oops i meant Amberstorm233 sorry it left out the 2

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
March 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Reply to  Amberheart

Yeah. Leafpool is a medicine cat.

darkmist
darkmist
March 18, 2017 11:58 am
Reply to  Amberstorm233

It’s more likely a completely new team… like they got new writers (who were dog experts) in for Survivors, so it’s more likely that they’ve got more new writers (under “Erin Hunter”) who are experts on African Savannah Wildlife (although we should all be experts on the African Savannah after the Lion King. Mufasa taught us all we needed to know)

darkmist
darkmist
March 18, 2017 11:59 am
Reply to  Amberheart

Leafpool went back to being a Medicine Cat… which I’m kind of sad about. She served a good time as Medicine Cat, and I loved the idea of her embracing the life of a warrior and being free to choose a mate in ThunderClan and maybe even have kits (Spiderleg would have been the perfect mate for her).

Shiverfur is too lazy to log in
Shiverfur is too lazy to log in
March 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Reply to  Amberheart

Leafpool is a medicine cat.

March 19, 2017 12:27 am

Oh ok Thank you guys I really appreciated it for answering it.

Bluebellkit
Bluebellkit
March 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Kate since in the book some apprentices and warriors left to join the rouges I know Strikestone was in the rebellian but how come he didn’t leave to join them I know he agreed with apprentices as Strikepaw but was he just guilty of leaving Dawnpelt and Crowfrost and was he happy that the rouges took over ShadowClan?

If you answer this then thanks 🙂

from Bluebellkit

Pawpaw
Pawpaw
March 17, 2017 11:36 pm
Reply to  Kate

So that means strikestone will say things again! Yay!

Ryanpaw
Ryanpaw
March 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Why was it just the three main character shadowclan cats who left, what about some of the minor characters, such as stonewing, mistcloud, sparrowtail, snowbird, Oakfur, grassheart, and rippletail, who all didn’t seem very keen on having darktail’s group take over the clan

Whispering Rain
Whispering Rain
March 18, 2017 2:07 pm
Reply to  Ryanpaw

Not everyone has the same view or ambition 🙂

Ryanpaw
Ryanpaw
March 19, 2017 7:18 pm
Reply to  Ryanpaw

Actually not really rippletail

Ryanpawpawpaw
Ryanpawpawpaw
March 18, 2017 12:25 am

Leaftail has been alive since the new prophecy arc, and gorsetail’s first appearance was in the power of 3 arc so why is she listed before him in the allegiances?

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit