2,337 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. RANDOMSTAR
    September 6, 2016 at 10:33 pm

OMG IT IS AWESOME
    Also… lol Graystripe “I thought they’d choose Sparkfire for her name” Agreed.
    Sparkpelt, Needletail, Alderheart, SO CREATIVE
    Poor Rowanstar and Tigerheart and Tawnypelt. EVIL TRAITORS 😠
    YAY JAYFEATHER YOU COMPLEMENTED PEOPLE!!! THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
    Bye Crowfrost… your family are traitors

• RANDOMSTAR
      September 6, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Oh, and YAY Wave and Cypress!!!

• Rainpaw
      September 8, 2016 at 11:25 am

Uhhhh is this like One Eye and Clear Sky’s group rewritten or something?

Mrrrow.

2. September 6, 2016 at 11:07 pm

WHOA SO MANY BLOGCLAN NAMES. WAVEPAW. CYPRESSPAW. WHORLPAW. Oh my gosh! What will their warrior names be? πŸ˜›

• Rainpaw
      September 7, 2016 at 1:15 pm

You forgot Maple and Broken. (hint – April)

3. Dewsplash
    September 6, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Kate, do you know if Flowerpaw, Snakepaw and Whorlpaw have official mentors? And Birchpaw and Lionpaw? Just curious.

I’m loving TAS btw. πŸ˜€

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:56 pm

W.A.S πŸ™‚ But yes, they do. And glad you’re loving TAS πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Dewsplash
        September 7, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Thanks!

I’ll write up a short review soon. Nearly done.

4. Blackkit :D
    September 7, 2016 at 12:25 am

Whelp, haven’t read it yet. My mom said she’d run to B&N tomorrow while I was at school so I’m reading some of the spoilers here XD. (I love to be spoiled X3) But I think Needlepaw/tail joined the rouges? NOOOO ONLY CHARACTER WITH MY PERSONALITY (I am very annoying πŸ˜›) Other than that I’m really hyped to read TAS! I’ve been scraping up my money for 3 months to get this book! πŸ˜€

5. Juniperpaw/pool
    September 7, 2016 at 12:44 am

Hey Kate, are Snakepaw, Whorlpaw and Flowerpaw named after Snakepaw/fang, Whorlpelt and Flowerstream? A page or two back, you said that Grassheart’s kits were named after BlogClanners, and the cats from the book match their fursonas’ descriptions.

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Yhuh (and thanks for reminding me what Snakepaw’s warrior name is) πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Juniperpaw/pool
        September 7, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Thanks, and you’re welcome. πŸ˜€

• September 19, 2016 at 12:23 am

Wait, but doesn’t Flo already have a cameo? I thought Flowerpaw was named after Flowerkit/petal, but I guess Flo is more likely πŸ˜›

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Kate
          September 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm

*looks confused*

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jayfrost
            September 19, 2016 at 1:58 pm

There was a kit named Flower Stream towards the end of Moth Flight’s Vision, I believe.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Cookiemouth
            September 19, 2016 at 2:04 pm

There was a cat called “Flower Stream” in the Manga of Moth Flights Vision and you said she or he is dedicated to a BlogClan-User named Flowerstream.

• Kate
              September 19, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Oops! Did I mention her in MFV??? I am so forgetful these days. But it’s such a good name. Don’t worry. I have spots for more names in the book I’m writing.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
                September 21, 2016 at 8:29 pm

*whispers*

I think Jaysnow’s a lovely name. Heh.

• September 19, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Well there was a Flower Stream in Moth Flight’s Vision, but she was only mentioned once in the manga, which you don’t get if you buy the ebook, so it’s possible for her to get another cameo. However, there’s Peto (Flowerkit/petal), who’s been here roughly ten months and is on the wikia and chat more than the blog. But I see her almost every day on the wikia, so I assumed it was her.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Flowerstream
              September 21, 2016 at 9:38 pm

I think most people did, tbh. I know I certainly did πŸ˜›

• September 21, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Well you of all people would remember Flower Stream from MFV πŸ˜›

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

6. Rainpaw
    September 7, 2016 at 1:08 am

*tries to not look at spoilers because I am at page 24*

• Blackkit :D
      September 8, 2016 at 2:46 am

I’m at page 15 I think..?

7. Asterpaw
    September 7, 2016 at 1:48 am

SPOILER ALERT
    Okay, so I finished Thunder and Shadow and I gotta say its the best one yet.
    Everything was so unexpected, and I could really relate to the character’s feelings and actions. I loved all the plot points and ugh, do I loathe Needletail!
    I was sad that Crowfrost died. He was a great deputy, and I really respected him and his decision to let Twigpaw go. Also, it really irked me that Violetpaw decided to stay with the rogues just because Needletail said she’d miss her.
    The rebellion against Rowanstar was completely unexpected. I always thought Darktail would make ShadowClan “fall” by scattering them like with ShadowClan, but I never expected a civil war!
    NeedlexRain seems to be canon now. Not sure how I feel about that. When I first heard that Rain had attacked Darktail for his belief that the rules were unfair (this was before I read the book), I had hopes that Rain was a good character. Now I find out that he attacked Darktail just because they couldn’t take over ShadowClan, and I’m not so sure what to think anymore.
    Onestar honestly seems to be madder than a hare nowadays. Just because he lost a life, and Furzepelt died, he’s blaming everything on ShadowClan! The rogues are on the opposite side of the lake, for StarClan’s sake! Thai is why I feel Harespring was great, he seems to have overcome the Dark Forest trainee situation and has shown compassion by giving the lungwort to the medicine cats. Go Harespring!
    Overall, this was a great book and I cannot wait for Shattered Sky! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• RANDOMSTAR
      September 7, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Perhaps Onestar has one life left and went mad like Bluestar πŸ˜›

• Birchfoot
      September 8, 2016 at 11:42 pm

I agree that it was really frustrating for Violetpaw to go back to the rogues at the end. I understand that she doesn’t feel a real part of the clan, and I didn’t mind that she left the first time because she was still trying to fit in.

8. Deerfang
    September 7, 2016 at 4:17 am

Kate, in TAS why is everyone earning their full names so fast? It took so much longer in PO3 and OOTS, but not in TPB, because Firestar and Graystripe got their names in the end of Into The Wild.

P.S. I had to very carefully cover to page so I can’t see the spoilers any more after my earlier mistake of being too curious and seeing everything. πŸ™ I know it was 100% my fault.

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Hi Deerfang. Time moves faster in later titles. The books tends to cover many moons instead of many days now. Sorry you had to stray into hostile territory to ask this…quick, get back across the border where it’s safe!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        September 8, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I love that you made a time jumpf from leaf-fall to newleaf! It always gives things time to grow without getting boring when you make a jump. By the way, THANK YOU so much you always write so often wich season it is! It helps a lot with the timeline.

• Kate
          September 8, 2016 at 5:06 pm

It helps me too! I like to know when I am πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Mobile Frosty (FrostflowerπŸ΄πŸ‡«πŸ‡·β„οΈ)
    September 7, 2016 at 4:20 am

KATE!!! I’m half way done and I just wanted to tell you it’s AMAZING!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh and I saw a little TigerxDove!! Yay! I personally think they would be the best together! ❀️

Anyways, great job as usual! Good luck on The Darkest Night! πŸ™‚

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Fabulous! Thank you! πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
      September 7, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Yes! I really want Tigerheart to stay in ThunderClan now to get back together with Dovewing! But then he won’t be leader of ShadowClan and become Tigerstar, but being a more amiture, silly version of him! πŸ˜„ (At least if the old Tigerheart we knew in OOTS comes back)

10. Wollow/Wollowtar of TpyoCaln/Wollowgoose/Willowpaw
    September 7, 2016 at 4:48 am

KATE I LITERALLY LOVE YOU

THAT LINE
    WHERE GRAYSTRIPE SAYS HER WARRIOR NAME SHOULDA BEEN SPARKFIRE
    OMG KATE
    NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TIMES I THOUGHT BLOGCLANNERS WERE IN IT BUT MY BLOGCLANNER DETECTOR GOES OFF REALLY FAST πŸ˜›

LET ME COUNT THE POSSIBLE ONES:
    WHORLPAW/PELT
    SNAKEPAW
    WAVEPAW
    CYPRESSPAW
    FERNPAW?

YYAYYYY

i made a survey click my name

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:37 pm

SHHHHH! I slipped it past the editors. Don’t rat me out πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
      And, Blogclanners, yes….although I can’t promise that they’ll make it past publisher editing to their full warrior names (and add Flowerpaw to the list, though I’ve not spotted Flowerstream here for ages…)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Wollow/Wollowtar of TpyoCaln/Wollowgoose/Willowpaw
        September 7, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Floooooooooooooooo

She’s REALLY active on the wiki, but the h-o-m-e-w-o-r-k word is interfering πŸ™

i made a survey click my name

• Lupinepaw
        September 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Fluffleflo is extremely active on the wikia and left few comments here yesterday i think πŸ˜›

• Kate
          September 7, 2016 at 3:42 pm

I’ve spotted her! I have been out of touch lately. But back in the world now I’m writing again πŸ™‚ Woop woop. (and sorry, Fluffleflo)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Flowerstream
            September 10, 2016 at 7:58 pm

haha no problem, it’s fine πŸ˜›
            i’m much more active on chat, but i’m making an effort to comment on the actual Blog

• Rainpaw
      September 9, 2016 at 1:13 am

I loved when Graystripe said that Sparkpaw’s warrior name should be Sparkfire. I would have loved these names:

Sparksong (I love the -song suffix)
      Sparkflower (Goldenflower!)
      Sparkclaw (Continue the chain with -claw suffix! Tigerstar(claw), Bramblestar(claw), and now Sparkclaw!)
      Sparkflight (Squirrelflight)
      Sparkspirit (IDK I like it)
      Sparkleap (Because she is really energetic)

11. Spiderheart
    September 7, 2016 at 5:18 am

Hi Kate! I have a few questions!

1. What does Dovewing think about Tigerheart being the deputy of ShadowClan?
    2. Did Alderheart ever have a crush on Needletail?
    3. Did Ivypool ever have a crush on Tigerheart? It was stated in Night Whispers that she looked for him in the Dark Forest and felt more comfortable around him.
    4. Are Dovewing and Tigerheart really getting a Super Edition?
    5. Why are the apprentices in ShadowClan so rebellious? It is because they had bad mentors that did not properly educate them or for some other reason? Why did this never happen before?
    6. Why was Onestar so insistent that Furzepelt’s death was ShadowClan’s fault? Is he going crazy?
    7. Did Dawnpelt (or Flametail for that matter) ever know about DoveXTiger?
    8. How many lives did Rowanstar lose to the yellowcough? I believe it mentioned that it was more than one.
    9. How many lives do Bramblestar, Mistystar, Rowanstar, and Onestar have left?

• Kate
      September 7, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Noooooo…..to busy! I might answer one question if you’re lucky….

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
      September 7, 2016 at 10:16 pm

I hope the 4th one you said is true!

• Rainpaw
        September 8, 2016 at 8:32 am

A novella would be more likely

Mrrrow.

• Rainpaw
      September 9, 2016 at 1:15 am

When I was reading about the SC cats getting yellowcough before the sickess was mentioned, I was thinking, It HAS TO BE THE BLAZING STAR SICKNESS (I forget what the sickness is called xD)

• Rainpaw
        September 9, 2016 at 1:46 am

It wasn’t called anything if I remember correctly.

Mrrrow.

• Lionpaw
        September 16, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I think it was called …. *drumroll* The Sickness, as all cats refered to it as that. πŸ˜›

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Hi, Spiderheart!

Wow, that’s a lot of questions. O.o

She probably is happy for him, but at the same time feels a little of resentment.

I think he did/does.

It’s possible. Or maybe it’s just because he was familiar to be around.

I think Kate said once it’s being discussed, although nothing’s for sure.

Who knows?

The death of a Clanmate lost to some rogues is no thing to take light heartedly.

I don’t think so.

W.A.S

Bramblestar has 9, and Mistystar has 9, as far as we know, but W.A.S.

• Jadepelt
      October 15, 2016 at 12:50 am

Gahhh I haven’t read this book but I really want to it sounds so interesting

12. Lynxflame
    September 7, 2016 at 9:51 am

I have some more questions, hope you can find the time to answere them:

There was a broad tabby tom seen with Darktails group in “The Apptentice’s Quest”, was that Nettle?
    Also, the cats attacking the WindClan-Patroul where these Nettle, Silt and Roach who were with Darktail? The description fits but their Names are not said so I was not sure.

Who are the Mentors of Snakepaw, Flowerpaw, Whorlpaw, Burchpaw, Lionpaw, Brindlepaw, Nightpaw, Breezepaw, Wavepaw and Cypresspaw?

What gender are Beenose, Wavepaw, Harekit, Dapplekit, Gorsekit and Softkit and what do the kits look like?

Who is father of Lakeheart’s kits Harekit, Dapplekit, Gorsekit and Softkit?
    Who is father of Grassheart’s kits Whorlpaw, Flowerpaw and Snakepaw?

• Rainpaw
      September 7, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Shhh. And who’s Burchpaw?

• Icestoreos (Icestorm) :P
        September 7, 2016 at 11:51 pm

I think since the i and the u are so close together on the keyboard, Lynx meant Birchpaw instead of Burchpaw πŸ™‚

• Dewsplash
      September 9, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Snowbird was Lionpaw’s mentor, but when she was sick, Tigerheart was her mentor instead.

• Lionpaw
        September 16, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Which Lionpaw? Lionblaze or heart?

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
          March 15, 2017 at 5:21 am

Pinenose’s daughter.

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Hi, Lynxflame!

Yes. Yes.

W.A.S. You’ll find out in the SS allegiances. And the DN allegiances.

Oh, boy….Beenose is a she cat. Harekit, Dapplekit, Gorsekit, and Softkit are non existent. They are actually Whorlpaw, Snakepaw, and Flowerpaw now.

Lakeheart’s mate is Lizardtail, and Grassheart’s kits’ father is unknown.

• Cookiemouth
        September 13, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Eh? But I thought Wavepaw and Cypresspaw ar kits of Lakeheart. Now you say Whorl, Snake an Flower? I’m super confused @.@

• darkmist
      March 17, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Grassheart’s mate is Stonewing, and therefore he would be the father of Snakepaw, Flowerpaw and Whorlpaw.

katmione grangerdeen

13. Magmawing
    September 7, 2016 at 10:24 am

Well Kate I have to say that this book (Thunder and Shadow) is the LEAST favorite book I ever read. Honestly, I can’t believe those ShadowClan apprentices(& Needletail) betray their clanmates, Clan, and the Warrior Code! Don’t they know about the bloodiest gruesome battles that the Clans have to fight in ever previous books/series? We both know that the Warrior Codes is an honorable way to live and make cats better that selfish rogues and loners. Even Yellowfang say that the Warrior Codes is for understanding and basically common sense to prevent the wrongs in a warrior past mistakes.
    Anyway Kate, my questions are 1) Will those mouse-brains traitorous ShadowClan apprentices realizes theirs mistake before they died and go to the DarkForest? 2) Will Darktail may go to the DarkForest since he was never a clanmate at all to begin with?

• September 7, 2016 at 11:27 am

Huh, it was one of my favorites! I don’t think any of the rogues will end up in the dark forest because they aren’t clan cats.

• RANDOMSTAR
      September 7, 2016 at 8:40 pm

IT IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME

• Cloverkitty
        September 9, 2016 at 12:45 am

IKR! It is EPIC

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Hi, Magmawing….

W.A.S. Shattered Sky comes out in April.

Who knows?

• Dark Shadows Hiding The Four Leaf Clover
      March 15, 2017 at 3:42 pm

I really like it! I think all of the ShadowClan apprentices questioning their clan, and the rules they’ve grown up with is something all of us will go through as we get older, they just had some bad judgment and took action on those thoughts, I really liked that book, because it was so out of the blew, and we had never seen anything like this before. Needletail defiantly showed some great character development.

• Falconbreeze
      October 4, 2017 at 2:04 am

A Vision of Shadows is my favorite arc and Thunder and Shadow/Shattered Sky are my favorite books (so far)!