Interesting Warriors Shippings by Asterpaw

Thistleclaw and Snowfur

Asterpaw shares a few ships that could’ve turned out to be very interesting

Hello, Asterpaw here on my first-ever article! Today I will be showing a few shippings in Warriors that could’ve turned out to be very interesting, in either impacting the story, and just plain cute. Let’s start!

Heathertail and Breezepelt – Personally, I would love to see this in the books! It would make the story very interesting, since Lionblaze and Breezepelt have a huge grudge between each other, as well as the fact Lionblaze and Heathertail used to meet together in secret as apprentices.

Bluefur/star and Thrushpelt – I really wanted this one to happen. Thrushpelt was so sweet, and even loved Bluefur that much as to act as her kits’ father! Snowfur even suggested that they get together. However, I guess love has its ways…

Raggedpelt/star and Foxheart – Okay, I probably dislike Foxheart as much as the next Warriors fan, but this couple could have been pretty good. Raggedpelt and Yellowfang obviously didn’t work out, and Foxheart’s fiery nature was a good match for Raggedstar.

Gray Wing and Bright Stream – Bright Stream was a calm, sweet cat but was also strong and brave. Gray Wing was the same, but also had a strong sense of loyalty. I know that Clear Sky was (I guess) a good mate for Bright Stream, but I also think that Gray Wing would be an almost better match.

Ivypool and Tigerheart – Don’t get me wrong, I love Dovewing and Tigerheart, but Ivypool and Tigerheart would be so interesting. Especially if Tigerheart was meeting Dovewing and meeting Ivypool in the Dark Forest or something like that. They both have the stubborn, secretive personality, and both train at night in the Place of No Stars.

Cinderpelt and Littlecloud – Cinderpaw was the one who inspired Littlecloud to become a medicine cat. I don’t know if there’s too much of an age difference, but we’ve never seen two medicine cats fall in love before!

Alderpaw/heart and Needlepaw – In the Apprentice’s Quest, a few times Alderpaw admires Neeldepaw’s spunky, confident attitude. As some say, opposites attract; Alderpaw is a fretful, responsible tom, while Needlepaw is a fiery, cheeky she-cat.

Put down in the comments if YOU have any interesting shippings! These are just my own opinions, and criticism is greatly appreciated!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
September 29, 2016 11:09 pm

I think Bumblestripe and Ivypool could be a really interesting couple.

Mistlepaw (Misty) (Mistletail)
Mistlepaw (Misty) (Mistletail)
September 30, 2016 3:45 am

Well, I dislike Needletail and Alderheart. Needletail I guess never really felt anything for Alderheart, though he might have had a small crush on her. Needletail was rebellious and didn’t care how much she bent the rules, while Alderheart has a quieter, softer personality, like Leafpool. Pretty much like a Leafpool and Crowfeather, except with no real love, Needletail isn’t exactly grumpy, she is most definitely NOT loyal to her Clan, and she was flirting with Rain.

Breeze Carrying Sweet Scents (Breeze Of Shaded Mountain (Breezeshade))
Breeze Carrying Sweet Scents (Breeze Of Shaded Mountain (Breezeshade))
September 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Ahh, I thought was the only one who slightly shipped Needletail and Alderheart.
(And I just wholly hate Needletail with Rain (ewww))

Mossfluff - Fluffy Moss That Grows Along Halloween Pumpkin
Mossfluff - Fluffy Moss That Grows Along Halloween Pumpkin
October 3, 2016 1:20 am

Same!!!

❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
June 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Same

━━━⊰ .•°❄.•°❄.•°❄

Petalfrost
Petalfrost
October 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Ya know, I don’t think Breezepelt really deserved a mate….. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, he should have been exiled for fighting on the side of the Dark Forest…. but that’s my opinion…..

Leaf Shinobi

Breezefire
Breezefire
October 15, 2016 10:50 pm
Reply to  Petalfrost

I do not agree at all. If you banished every cat who fought with the Dark Forest, you would lose a LOT of characters. Yeah, sure he attacked Lionblaze, but they weren’t of the same clan so it wasn’t him betraying his clanmates. Plus, he can’t be banished for just being a grump!!!

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
October 15, 2016 11:18 pm
Reply to  Breezefire

He also tried to murder an innocent queen carrying kits just to punish his half-brother for existing.

BlogTeam Administrator

Spookyflame
Spookyflame
October 16, 2016 12:13 am
Reply to  Petalfrost

To be honest, I’m not sure what a mostly reasonable cat like Heathertail would see in him, but perhaps he’s changed. I thought he should have been exiled too, but as long as he sticks to the code from now on then I’m sure he can redeem himself a little.

Or he could just stay the same. I think it’s more likely that he’ll stay the same XD

Stormpaw (Stormheart)
Stormpaw (Stormheart)
June 19, 2017 7:55 pm

I totally agree with the Alderheart and Needlepaw one! I can see some much how he admires her and may have slight affections for her and so many times while reading the first few books of “A Vision of Shadows” I thought to myself, “Hmm. He likes her doesn’t he…”

Heart as wild as storm

❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
June 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Haha, same! I’d like them to be a couple but unfortunately…sorry spoiler.

━━━⊰ .•°❄.•°❄.•°❄

Turtle loves and defends Jessy|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
Turtle loves and defends Jessy|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
September 26, 2020 3:22 pm

I LOVE ALDERXNEEDLE 💚💚💚

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt