Mistlekit discusses Warrior Ships that aren’t very popular
Heyyyy! New article, and from the title you can guess what I’m talking about!
9. Tigerstar and Goldenflower. Tigerstar barely showed any signs of affection for Goldenflower. He mostly cared about Bramblestar and Tawnypelt. With Sasha, it showed that he did have a soft side, and even though he rejected her in the end, he cared, hunted for, and taught her a lot of stuff.
8. Thunder and Star Flower. Why would someone like someone just because they’re “pretty”? You never know, they could be treacherous and lying*cough cough*.
7. Leafpool and Crowfeather. Love at first sight? According to Crowfeather, Leafpool’s voice was like running water or blah blah blah. Still don’t understand why Leafpool would like Crowfeather.
6. Graystripe and Silverstream. I dislike it when people (and cats) break the rules. Graystripe only got to stay in RiverClan because Silverstream told Crookedstar “how great he was”. I like Graystripe, but I don’t like it when he was obsessed with Silverstream.
5. Berrynose and Honeyfern. I don’t really remember who said it, but they said that Honeyfern and Berrynose was too “mushy gushy”. I agree. Honeyfern was like “EVERYBODY WORSHIP BERRYNOSE HE’S THAT GREATEST CAT EVER!!!!!” and stuff like that. Poppyfrost’s crush liked her sister, and I can’t blame her for being scared that Berrynose still loved Honeyfern.
4. Lionblaze and Cinderheart. After Lionblaze ended his friendship with Heathertail, he just suddenly fell in love with Cinderheart without explanation. Besides, in The Ultimate Guide(I think) it said that Heathertail never truly saw anyone else in WindClan like Lionblaze, and even though she had kits with Breezepelt, it was mostly to redeem him and make him the loyal, happy warrior he should’ve been.
3. Bluestar and Oakheart. To me, this is like Tigerheart and Dovewing. I USED to like Bluestar and Dovewing, but now they’re all like “HE’S SO HANDSOME” and basically a Honeyfern 2.0. I don’t like love at first sight pairings, and prefer more developed ones. And I’m also very uptight about the warrior code, though I make Mapleshade, Appledusk, Heathertail, and Lionblaze an exception.
2. Firestar and Spottedleaf. Gonna have a lot of mixed results about this, people are either gonna love Spottedleaf or Sandstorm. Spottedleaf was just… meh. She was barely alive in Into the Wild, and they didn’t seem to have much interaction.
1. Tigerheart and Dovewing. Tigerheart is a childish noob of ShadowClan. Period.
So, that was my article! Leave your thoughts in the comments!