Top 5 Fabulous Ships by Jadepaw

Brightheart

Jadepaw shares for great ships in Warriors

Howdy, BlogClan! I’m Jadepaw. In this article, it will show my top 5 ships on my list and these are just my opinions. (I’m warning you, there will be spoilers!!) I’d love to see your opinions on these ships or your own favourite ones! Okay, on with it!

5. Crookedstar x Willowbreeze
Apart from Oakheart, Willowbreeze was one of the only cats who made Crookedstar NOT feel like an outcast, despite his disfigured jaw. She didn’t stare awkwardly, whisper or make a rude comment *cough*Rainflower*cough* It was really a pity when Willowbreeze died of greencough, which left Crookedstar alone once again. I actually looked forward to his other kits too, hoping they’d be like clan leader or something.

4. Silverstream x Graystripe
Okay, Tigerstar, we know you despise anything half-clan related, but isn’t this just sweet? *puppy eyes*
Tigerstar: No. HALF-CLAN VERMIN ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
;-; Anyway, even though half-clan relationships don’t meet the best endings, this one was really touching and gave the first series a good start. Silverstream saves Graystripe from the river, and then they see eye to eye, falling in love. I get sort of a fairy tale vibe off this ship, and their kits! I support Stormfur x Brook!

3. Jayfeather x Stick
Go away Half-Moon. It’s an ancestor-free zone here.
*stares at the fandom* Please don’t ask..
(fandom ATTACK!)

2. Cloudtail x Brightheart
Similar reason to the Crooked x Willow one. Brightheart (Lostface) considered herself useless when she had lost her eye to the pack of wild dogs, but with patience and time, Cloudtail encouraged her with kind words and even trained her to fight so she could get used to the loss of her eye. Now she’s just as good as before! No one sees her as Lostface, because of Cloudtail’s help. Don’t mind his sharp tongue, he’s still sweet and kind.

1. Feathertail x Crowpaw
Ah, back to the New Prophecy series – all that nostalgia! (haven’t even read the third book) Even though their relation was short, it was so satisfying. No one seemed to appreciate Crowpaw’s presence, apart from Feathertail, which she had the ability to see beyond his prickly attitude. I had that strong feeling that they REALLY loved eachother. Leafpool’s a good cat, but Leaf x Crow didn’t give me that ‘true love’ signal. (I’m so sorry) I just wished Feathertail and Crowpaw had the chance to stay together for a while, at least on their journey back.
Welp – that’s my article finished! What’s your favourite ships?

Fan Articles

Notify of
Misty Ghost on Halloween Night (Mistypaw)
Misty Ghost on Halloween Night (Mistypaw)
October 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Uhhhh……I can’t imagine a cat in love with a stick who’s probably forty years older than him.
But otherwise, good ships! Honorable mention: CloudxBright

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
October 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Your issue with shipping a cat with a stick is the age difference? XD

BlogTeam Administrator

Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
October 14, 2016 1:48 am
Reply to  Jayfrost

Breezefire
Breezefire
October 14, 2016 2:33 am
Reply to  Jayfrost

Well, the stick is a bit elderly……

Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
October 14, 2016 3:51 pm

I like TigerheartxDovewing, CloudtailxBrightheart, CrowfeatherxLeafpool (Though I still wish he could’ve had a little more time with Feathertail) and ScourgexMapleshade (They both became evil because of the bad things that happened to them) the best. But I still like the ones you mentioned and a lot more too.

Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
October 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Except JayfeatherxStick because that one is funny so it’s not bad or anything because I like silly things but it’s not really an actual ship

Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
October 15, 2016 7:44 am

Intriguing article Jadepaw! I like al of your ships (though maybe not so much JayxStick, just because I think that he liked Half Moon more!). I love Feathertail and Crowfeather, but liked Crowfeather and Leafpool together as it was more developed. My other favourite ship is IcecloudxLionblaze.

Click the name, join the Clan!

Dawnpaw
Dawnpaw
October 16, 2016 6:50 pm

“HALF-CLAN VERMIN ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!”

Dawnpaw
Dawnpaw
October 16, 2016 6:51 pm

3. Jayfeather x Stick

Dawnpaw
Dawnpaw
October 16, 2016 6:51 pm

3. Jayfeather x Stick
even funnier

Tim Chen
Tim Chen
May 18, 2017 3:09 am

I think Dovewing and Tigerheart is another interesting ship that has seen a dip but will soon be ignited in the form of a super edition. I admit I was rooting for Bumblestripe, but looking forward to the development of Dove x Tiger in this upcoming book. 🙂

Foxtail
Foxtail
July 15, 2017 2:05 am

Jayfeather and Stick isn’t even love. It’s an obsession more like or a treasure.
I have no opinion really I’m Graystripe and Silverstream (she is so pretty). I don’t really like Crowpaw with anyone but when Feathertail died, that was sad. I do really like Cloudtail and Brightheart though and Crookedstar and Willowbreeze. Other ships I like are Firestar/heart and Cinderpelt (idk why), him and Sandstorm, Jay and Half Moon, Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves, and Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw,

Aquapaw
Aquapaw
August 24, 2017 2:19 am

Gray×Silver forever! Go Feather×Crow! Yeah I obsess over ships.

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
March 5, 2018 12:01 am

HOW DARE YOU SHIP JAYXSTICK!!!! JAYXHLAF FOREVER!!!!! (I think I over reatcted XD) I ship CrowXLeaf! (Sees angry mob of FeatherXCrow shippers) AHHHHH DON’T KILL ME!!!!!

My awesomeness comes naturally

Light of Falling Star (Lightfall)
Light of Falling Star (Lightfall)
July 22, 2018 4:19 am

Stick. Oh Stick.

🎄 Not-So-Sane Hot Cocoa Rain 🎄
🎄 Not-So-Sane Hot Cocoa Rain 🎄
July 25, 2018 8:48 pm

Jayfeather isn’t in love with the stick. He doesn’t care for it, he’s intrigued. (Okay maybe he cares for it a little.) He’s more interested by Rock and Fallen Leaves, and the ancient cats. The stick was an artifact, and he could feel that it was important. That’s why he took care of it.

love lasts forever

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Great article! Here are my top five (canon) Warriors ships! 😀

5. LeafXCrow
4. BrightXCloud
3. FireXSand
2. GrayXSilver
1. GrayXTurtle
She has those eyes, that smile. I’m starting to feel dizzy.

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch