Defending Crowfeather by Swiftbriar

Crowfeather-600x358

Swiftbriar… well, the title really says it all

Hiya! I know A LOT of people hate and when I say hate I mean HATE him. Really I don’t know who he is, but I did read about him. Anyways, I am against this hate because this is just awkward! Okay, this might be a bit long, but it doesn’t matter.

There are SO many reasons why people just don’t like him, but I’ll give you the popular ones.
His personality- Of course he is such a grump, but if there is ever another manga that includes Crowfeather, then you know it’s going to be good. Because personally, I think a grumpy cat is an awesome cat to read and write about.( Just my opinion, and I totally respect yours.)

The”dumping” of Feathertail- This is such a dumb( er… maybe another word would be good😅😅😅. Anyway, this topic is really popular. At least from what I’ve read. Crowfeather and Feathertail fall in love with each other, but never become mates because, Feathertail dies saving Crowfeather, and the Tribe cats from Sharptooth. And then he falls in love with Leafpool, and they run away and then come back, and blah, blah, badger attack, blah,blah, this and that. But in The New Prophecy#4 Starlight, when Leafpool finds the Moonpool, she meets Feathertail and Feathertail says to tell Crowfeather to not grieve, and instead, to move on, hint hint. Then Leafpool and Crowfeather confess their love and so on. THEN, he is FORCED to take Nightcloud as a mate. So basically, Feathertail is okay with this. I mean literally, awkward.

No Reason- Some people just hate for absolutely no reason. They just hate him. I personally don’t think that you can hate a character out of no reason. But, then again he is t exactly what you could call an awesome thumbs-up hands down the best cat in the whole series. But he is a good cat. I mean he never associated with the Dark Forest, or trained there for that matter.

I am definitly going to make another article featuring Millie. Actually I’m going to do it right now. I mean it.

Okay well thanks for reading and all the Crowfeather- hater can hate him less.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😛😛😛😛😛😛😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😊😊😊😊☺️☺️😌🙃🙃🙃

Fan Articles

Notify of
Bramblefire
Bramblefire
October 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Wow thanks for using my art (even though it’s very old). I just so happen to really really like Crowfeather too. He’s my favorite.

Dark Howls Sending Shivers up your Spine
Dark Howls Sending Shivers up your Spine
October 13, 2016 3:24 pm
Reply to  Bramblefire

That’s your art? Cool!

Bramblefire
Bramblefire
October 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Yes it sure is.

Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
October 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Nice Article!

I don’t think he dumped Feathertail, in any sort of way.

I like him and Leafpool together. But I really feel bad for Nightcloud.
I thought he was annoying as a apprentice, but I liked him a bit after Feathertail died.
The rest will be a bit rant-y. But Nice Article! 😸😸

Spookyflame
Spookyflame
October 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Interesting article! I never liked Crowfeather’s personality, and he kind of reminds me of a less extreme Appledusk (taking a new mate when things go wrong and trying to look as loyal as possible) but I wouldn’t say I hated him.

Breezefire
Breezefire
October 13, 2016 10:23 pm

I still don’t care for Crowfeather, probably because he hates Breezepelt and Breezepelt is BAE

Embix
Embix
October 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Great article, Swiftbriar! Personally, I absolutely love Crowfeather as a character – he’s so complex but simple at the same time!

Embix: writer, photographer

Sunlake
Sunlake
October 13, 2016 11:50 pm

I don’t hate Crowfeather. I definitely see why his personality is difficult to handle. If I were in Warriors, I probably would be annoyed by him too. Honestly, I don’t think he ditched Feathertail. Feathertail died so you can’t really call trying to find another cat ditching her. I mostly dislike his choice of mating Nightcloud just to prove loyalty then being a fairly absent father to Breezepelt, making Nightcloud share her angry feelings towards her mate to Breezepelt. I’m not saying Breezepelt is innocent, he’s one of my least favorite cats, but Crowfeather wasn’t the best parent.

Overall, good article and you clearly explain your feelings about Crowfeather. Nice!

Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
Cinder that Blows in Haunted Winds (Cinderkit|Cindertail)
October 14, 2016 12:56 am

I also feel like that.

Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
October 15, 2016 8:06 am

I like Crowfeather as well! I’m glad that you did an article on him. As for how he’s grumpy, well, Jayfeather is grumpy x100 and everyone ADORES him!

Click the name, join the Clan!

Willowwhisper
Willowwhisper
October 21, 2016 7:49 pm

I LOVE CROWFEATHER

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch