Alibaba Pictures Wants Your Help!

95933b166a273f7d811b5e486bd36615Calling all Warriors fans! Alibaba Pictures has big news on the movie coming soon, and they need your help!

If you are a true Warriors fan, they’d love you to record a 30-second video talking to camera telling them why you love Warriors and how excited you are about the movie. Please share your thoughts in your own language and don’t forget to mention your name and which country you live in.

If your video stands out it might be selected to be part of their upcoming big announcement. Please upload your video to your own Dropbox or Google Drive account and share the link with WarriorsMovie@alibabapictures.com before Nov 6th 2016. Alibaba Pictures will reply to those selected to get their permission to use their video. Good luck!

Sky where Witches Fly
Sky where Witches Fly
November 3, 2016 3:09 am

Real name or warrior name.😝

Yellowfang (antonia)
Yellowfang (antonia)
November 3, 2016 1:06 pm

OMSC i wanna do this but how do i do it?

Night of the Blazing Moon (Moonblaze (
Night of the Blazing Moon (Moonblaze (
November 3, 2016 3:32 pm

Oh, my goodness– I can’t wait. If it’s shown on the big screen, the FIRST thing I will do is buy tickets to see it. StarClan is real!

Blazeleaf
Blazeleaf
November 3, 2016 8:30 pm

I AM SO EXCITED!

Dawnpaw
Dawnpaw
November 3, 2016 9:23 pm

a warriors movie?!

Thank StarClan!

TW
TW
November 4, 2016 5:20 am

hello kate. i wanna ask something privately but i don’t know where i can- like a message or e-mail. is there somewhere i can ask non-openly?

Susan (Wildheart)
Susan (Wildheart)
November 5, 2016 10:26 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hey Kate, does the video HAVE to be 30 secs? My video is a tiny bit more than a minute and I’ve already sent it in. Would you judge my entry worse than 30 second ones? Because I’m dying over here with stress

Bumblewing
Bumblewing
November 4, 2016 8:05 am

I need to do this! i’m norwegian, but i’d prefer if i could speak in english. I read all the books in english and i think it would feel the most natural.

Hazelstripe
Hazelstripe
November 6, 2016 4:31 am

Holy starclan, I already sent them my video 🙂 I really can’t wait for this!!! I just hope they can replicate how realistic the series is, I don’t want some watered down happy ending, I want something emotional! What you’ve made this series is incredible, and I hope this movie can show that, one question though: is the movie still in preproduction or are they already animating???

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
November 6, 2016 4:57 am

I sent them my video. 😀 I can’t wait to see what the announcement is.

Dawnpaw
Dawnpaw
November 6, 2016 3:41 pm

the only google drive account I have is my school one. I can only share things with people from my school. 🙁

Falconmist
Falconmist
November 8, 2016 1:37 am

Hey Kate,
Apart from the fact that I’m super excited about the movie and wanted to congratulate you because my friend and I like to say we’re your biggest fans, I’d like to ask why you brought Hollyleaf back and had Leafpool forgive her.
It broke my heart to see Leafpool go through so much pain, and although I know it was necessary, I just want to know what inspired the story to go that way…
Thanks,
Falconmist

Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
November 8, 2016 4:38 pm

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE GREAT STARCLAN IT ACCTUALLY REAL NOW MY DREAM HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Jaggedpeak
Jaggedpeak
January 2, 2017 6:38 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

I soooo agree

Emberkit(Embersong)
Emberkit(Embersong)
May 17, 2018 7:34 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

STARCLAN HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!

Rainfall
Rainfall
July 22, 2018 5:38 am
Reply to  Willowbreeze

Same…my dream. Oh, StarClan, don’t play a joke on me!!
WEJGKMVNFKJVIEPRJHGVIKDSMNVK:SDMNVAHHHHHH WHO AM I KIDDING IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Timecats
Timecats
November 8, 2016 6:23 pm

Awsome I have been reading warriors since it came out and I picked it up in a bookstore and loved it since, I cant wait to see it!!!!!

Jaggedpeak
Jaggedpeak
January 2, 2017 6:39 pm
Reply to  Timecats

Me to I have also read all of the books that came out and GRET STARCLAN IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

• Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • 『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 - 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨』 on BlogClan Tavern
  • Falconstorm/Captain on BlogClan Tavern

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit