Comparing BlogClanners to Warriors by Wollow and Lupinepaw (it’s really late for us okay)

depositphotos_14077455-funny-cartoon-cats-seamless-pattern-905x1024(Note: This might get complicated. On the original Google Doc, instead of putting (Lup:stuffthings) or “Lupine is now typing”, we’d put italics for Lup and normal for me.)

Hello young geese. Welcome to an article by the mysterious Wollow and Lup. Wollow is currently writing this. It’s currently 3 for Wollow, midnight for Lup (12). This will turn out interestingly. and goose. There will be many geese. (Lup: hundreds and thousands of geese join gooseclan goslings)

(goose edits)
(a lot of them)

Anyway, onto the point of the article. (just look at the title) The point of the article is comparing BlogClanners to Warriors, which we didn’t rip off any other old article at all (yes we did it was wollow’s idea) and we’re not including the obvious Wint-Jayfeather one.

(lup: get your burritos at nationwidedotcom.gif)

Welp, first comparison thingy yay. (lup: woohoo)
Sundance is Squirrelflighttttttt

We say this because umm umm they’re both crazy and funny and amazing and just plain amazing (lup: outstanding) 😛

Okay serious time or this won’t be accepted

Sunny is like Squirrelflight because they’re both crazy (in a good way), hyper, funny, really fun
(AAA SPIDER IN MY BED HELP) (lup: i told you to not sing muffet or spider dance mwahahaha) (OKAY ONTO THE ARTICLE)

Sunny is like Squirrelflight because… (insert interruption here jk jk) (lup: food) (now you made me hungry aa)
(lup: Soup)

Lupine is now typing.

Sunny (Sundance) is like Squirrelflight since she is really funny and also fun to be with. She has the matching good type of craziness, which of course makes it even funner to be with her, and she is really wise! (Wollow: She also is sometimes serious and is really good at being serious and in charge and aa)

Wollow is now typing.

OKAY ONTO THE NEXT COMPARISON (WOLLOW CAN’T SPELL)
(lup: summon the thinking geese)
(wollow: go think at the chat thing with me lup)
Okay, after a lot of planning, we’re back.

OUR NEXT MIND-BLOWING COMPARISON IS
(wollow: brb getting candy) (lup: and getting burritos at nation wide) (wollow: back finally) (lupL woohoo)

MAPLEKIT AND SPARK(LE)PELT!

Welpppppppppp

Maplekit and Spark(le)pelt are both very cheerful and amazing, crazy (lup: and the fun type of crazy), and they both idk idk have siblings and stuff? They just have a pretty nice life and I think Maplecookie is athletic and Spark(le)pelt is like a good hunter and fighter so YAY.

Lupine is now typing.

Now that our soup stands are running out of soup lettuce get onto the third one, which is…
-drumroll-
Wavey and Sandstorm!

They just match omg like seriously Wavey is kind like Sandstorm is, smart, and caring. (oi pages) And also, she’s swift as Sandstorm (and by that she replies quickly omg)

Wollow is now typing.

Anyways guys, that concludes (oh my goose fancy words) our article (lupine: artichokes) for today and stuff and things and yay. We’re finally done rambling. Don’t forget to hail the goose lemonade stands and remember Jayrost. (not a typo) (lupine: also don’t forget to visiit nationwidedotcom.gif for your golden tickets or nation wide won’t be at your side! STAY TUNED FOR THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF sparkleFur!!!1!1!11!!!!!1!11!) Goooooooooooooooooooooosebye. (lupine: goosebyeee) (wollow: last word haha i’ll submit it okay nice got it bye) (lup: and food is exercise) (wollow: LAST WORD IS RIGHT HERE NO DENYING IT)

Fan Articles

Notify of
Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
November 4, 2016 3:51 pm

Love the article! “nationwidedotcom.gif” cracked me up xD

Now prepare for the hardest question ever guys.

Who am I like?

Golden Leaves of Aspen Tree (Aspenkit)
Golden Leaves of Aspen Tree (Aspenkit)
November 7, 2016 4:14 am

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Asterpaw Who Is Too Lazy to Get a Thanksgiving Name
Asterpaw Who Is Too Lazy to Get a Thanksgiving Name
November 7, 2016 1:40 pm

XD

Up in StarClan…
SANDSTORM- Oh no! I can feel my beautiful daughters and grandchildren pining for me! I should reincarnate myself…into a RiverClan apprentice!
FIRESTAR- *spits out whatever they drink in StarClan* BUT WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE
REST OF STARCLAN- Yes, that makes a whole lot of sense! *Yellowfang snaps her fingers*
SANDSTORM- *is transported down to RiverClan* WHEEEEEEEEE

THE END XD

Iced Tea At Thanksgiving Dinner (Iceflower)
Iced Tea At Thanksgiving Dinner (Iceflower)
November 4, 2016 8:06 pm

Nice! I wonder who I am 😛

Kindheart
Kindheart
November 4, 2016 8:54 pm

however i wonder who i’ll be? but still amazing work 🙂

Breezefire
Breezefire
November 4, 2016 10:07 pm

I’d be someone nobody remembers, like Smokepaw who DIED AND I CRIED FOR TWO DAYS THAT POOR SHADOWCLAN APPRENTICE!!!!

Moonpaw (Moonwatcher)
Moonpaw (Moonwatcher)
November 6, 2016 1:11 am
Reply to  Breezefire

They have family for him now! He is the nephew of Wildfur and the grandson of Boulder.

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 6, 2016 2:48 am

Is that confirmed? And he already has confirmed family anyway – his mother, Nightwing.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Russet Feather of Thanksgiving Turkey
Russet Feather of Thanksgiving Turkey
November 6, 2016 4:43 am

Nightwing is Snowbird’s daughter with Boulder, and Nightwing and Wildfur are siblings. So that would make Boulder his grandfather and Wildfur is uncle. It was confirmed on Vicky’s Facebook.

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 6, 2016 5:35 am

Ohhh, okay. I’d never heard this before, so I was confused. And that’s kind of weird anyway – Snowbird had another litter while Boulder was an elder/dead???

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Emberpaw (Emberfang)
Emberpaw (Emberfang)
November 6, 2016 1:20 pm

Seems better than Rippleclaw and Graypool – when Graypool was born, Rippleclaw was a senior warrior. Pretty weird 😛

Rainpaw
Rainpaw
November 4, 2016 10:07 pm

I wonder who I am. Maybe Jayfeather. xD

Rosesong
Rosesong
November 5, 2016 2:41 am

I think I am Hollyleaf. I have not gotten to the point in the book, so I looked up her personality (You know it’s sad at that point XD). When I read it I was like “This is me… *passes out*”. XD I think she is just like me. Prepare to hear what is said:

Fierce, strong, determined, intellegent, cunning, loyal, rule-follower, perfectionistic, outspoken, bold, sharp-tounged, aloof, dignified, blunt, thoughtful, compassionate, dedicated, ambitious, sassy, independant, strong, observant, self-righteous, serious, passionate, mysterious, tough, courageous, and a go-getter.

COULDN’T HAVE DESCRIBED MYSELF BETTER! MY PERSONALITY IS SO CONFUSING! Just add bad-pun and bad-joke maker and it’s me in a nut shell. :3 I am that one weird child that everybody avoids XD

Thornpelt (Rosesong's brother)
Thornpelt (Rosesong's brother)
November 8, 2016 3:46 am
Reply to  Rosesong

Hi. ):D

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
November 16, 2016 3:44 am

Hi. You’re a mixture of Lion and Jay. Rude, selfish, try to be cool but fail miserably, has sister (if only they had 2 XD), has brother, and get mad at EVERYTHING (one time I looked at him and he screamed). YOU IN A NUTSHELL!

Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
November 5, 2016 9:21 am

This is funny article! It must have been hard getting a time zone that wasn’t too late for you to share. I think that I am maybe Mistystar, Feathertail or Dovewing.

Click the name, join the Clan!

lazywollow
lazywollow
November 5, 2016 4:33 pm

Pffffttt it’s always too late for us
both of us

Starstripe
Starstripe
November 6, 2016 11:31 am

I have no idea who I’d be… maybe… that’s a tough one. I think bright stream, because I am hesitant, but I go for it in the end! Good article!

Lilyfern (Lily Among Poppy Patch)
Lilyfern (Lily Among Poppy Patch)
November 7, 2016 1:10 am

I wonder who I am. If anyone has suggestions I’ll gladly take them.

I’d say I’m introverted, and doesn’t like to be around a ton of people. Quiet around unknown people, but tries to talk a lot around friends. But then again, I don’t think I have a lot of friends, if any. 🙁 I would be talkative if people listened to me, but they usually don’t. They either really can’t hear me, or purposely ignores me. I’d say it’s the latter. You know, I don’t think I have a Warriors counterpart, but who knows?

Mapleleaf that is trying to be Willowbreeze but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
Mapleleaf that is trying to be Willowbreeze but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
February 18, 2017 5:01 am

I am…. any cat with an injury. (Cinderpelt/heart, Brightpaw/heart, BLAH BLAH BLAH…)

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch