China’s Alibaba Signs ‘Harry Potter’ Producer David Heyman For ‘Warriors’ Film

warriors-20161120_092416-med-retHUGE NEWS

You may have already read it on Vicky’s Facebook page and mine, but, in case you haven’t, here is some BRILLIANT news. The producer of the Warriors movie is going to be the same man who produced all the fantastic Harry Potter films! David Heyman. Squeeeeeeee! I think it’s time we got our hopes up. The Warriors movie is going to be AWESOME! 🙂

“The first live-action film with computer-generated characters will be an origin story, which follows the path of main character Rusty, a pet cat raised by humans, and his joining a wild cat clan in the forest, Heyman told The Hollywood Reporter in Beijing.”

Read more details here

And lots more here

Notify of
Willowpaw (Willowwhisper)
Willowpaw (Willowwhisper)
November 22, 2016 11:01 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! (Faints)

LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls and is 147 days till my birthday
LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls and is 147 days till my birthday
November 23, 2016 8:54 am

Wow, I’ve probably been on this article 5 times and still not commented 😛 But, amazing news!!!! 😀 Can you all believe it?! 😀

Cindertail 🦃
Cindertail 🦃
November 23, 2016 11:57 am

OH
MY
I
HAVE
LOST
MY
SANITY
ME

Nightfern
Nightfern
November 23, 2016 9:02 pm

cool! live action sounds really interesting! will it be like that movie with the cat and the dogs trying to find there way home? i forgot what its called:p i thought it would be animated but live action i think would be better. the thing is…

will it be in japenese? or a language that is not english?

Russet Feather of Thanksgiving Turkey
Russet Feather of Thanksgiving Turkey
November 24, 2016 4:50 pm
Reply to  Nightfern

It’s actually going to be CGI. That’s where it is completely computer generated, like the Peanuts movie. I don’t think live action would work very well because the characters are all cats.

Brookepaw(Brookefeather)
Brookepaw(Brookefeather)
November 24, 2016 4:47 am

I am soo excited! It is gonna be great! Squeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!

Mint Frost
Mint Frost
November 24, 2016 12:44 pm

I think it’s great that David Heyman is producing the Warriors movie. He did such a great job adapting the Harry Potter books to film. And I think he’ll do a great job adapting Warriors to film as well. I will be seeing this movie when it comes out. Does anyone know when it is expected for release?

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That's Taking a Picture of a Turkey
Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That's Taking a Picture of a Turkey
November 24, 2016 3:18 pm
Reply to  Kate

Kate could we send screen write ideas?

Prowlclaw
Prowlclaw
November 27, 2016 9:19 pm

I thought the producer was David Yates.

Glimpse of Deer in Snowy Woods (Deerkit)
Glimpse of Deer in Snowy Woods (Deerkit)
November 29, 2016 12:11 pm

OH
MY
STARCLAN
ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
December 13, 2016 1:45 am

OMSC!!!!!!!!

When in thorns, look for roses

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
March 20, 2017 6:04 pm

FINALLY!!! AFTER YEARS OF READING, WISHING AND HOPING WE FINALLY GET ONE! I SWEAR TO GOD IF MY MOM WON’T LET ME SEE IT I WILL BE UPSET! I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE AND I WILL BE ABLE TO SINCE IM 15

Rainfall
Rainfall
July 22, 2018 5:40 am

I’m dying, StarClan, I will join your ranks soon. Good-bye Brackenfur, I always loved you. Did I really just say that? 0.0

1 3 4 5

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch