392 Replies to “Tigerheart and Dovewing Superedition Discussion Page”

1. ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
    February 17, 2018 at 4:28 am

Honestly I don’t even know wether I ship DoveXTiger or DoveXBumble anymore…I’ve read so much good articles and opinions from both point of views, so at this point I guess I’m just neutral 😛

ha, made ya look!

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 17, 2018 at 3:26 pm

I don’t really ship either one. I love Bumblestripe soooo much but I dislike Dovewing, and she doesn’t even like Bumblestripe so I think he deserves someone who actually likes him (like Rosepetal 😉 ). And Tigerheart is very meh and I’m just sick of him already. And… yeah. I did love reading this book though!!

2018 - thank u, next

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
        February 18, 2018 at 4:46 am

Agreed.

ha, made ya look!

• 🍁Dawnpaw (Dawnflower)🍁
        October 7, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Yes!! Bumblestripe definitly deserves someone who truley loves him 🙂

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

• December 11, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Tigerheart and Bumblestripe are both great but I think that Tigerheart and her are good together!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

• Duskpaw
      March 2, 2018 at 2:03 am

I don’t really ship either. If it were up to me, I would keep Dovewing single, or pair her up with someone else completley. I guess I used to ship DoveXTiger, but later in/after re-reading OotS, I don’t really like either. =(

*insert something clever*

• March 5, 2018 at 2:49 pm

I totally don’t ship Dove×Bumble, and quite neutral on Dove×Tiger too… I think Dovewing should be with a “better cat” 😶, who’s in Thunderclan AND respect her own wishes. But the articles do make me feel Tigerheart is a better choice in the current situation 😉.

Click my name for Meowingclan!

• Ravenkit
      April 24, 2018 at 8:22 pm

You should go for DoveXTiger. I have multiple reasons why:

1. Their story is so interesting
      2. Forbidden love is better than just love (ugh)
      3. Bumblestripe is annoying, while Tigerheart is charming

2. Ambertail
    February 25, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Dovewing x Tigerheart is second favorite ship… My first favorite is jayfeather x half moon

• Duskpaw
      March 2, 2018 at 2:04 am

Now I DO ship that!!! #JayXHalf4life!!!

*insert something clever*

• Jaydapple(paw)
        October 1, 2018 at 4:44 am

I ship JayxMoon so much it’s almost an obsession for me.
        But yeah, DovexTIger is great as well

• March 12, 2018 at 4:51 am

You know what the real Jay ship is tho…

JAY X STICK 4 LYFE!!!!

• 🍁Dawnpaw (Dawnflower)🍁
        October 7, 2018 at 3:37 pm

lol 😛

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

• Emberpaw is logged out
      October 17, 2018 at 8:04 pm

JayxBriar is the best out of all the Jayfeather ships. All the others are second best. JayxHalf is the worst. (this is just in my opinion) I love JayxBriar, idk, it just seems perfect. So perfect. 😛

3. Firestalker
    March 9, 2018 at 1:54 am

I with u, but it is sad that he left half moon, but he has to go back to his time

4. June 7, 2018 at 6:09 pm

rest in peace discussion page ;(

not just a boulder it's a rock

5. Ghostwhisper
    July 11, 2018 at 7:08 pm

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am torn on DovexTiger. They really do love each other, but Dovewing was one of the Three, and she left her own birth Clan, that she’d been through so much with, for a cat of another Clan. I ship it, but I’m sad about shipping it 😛

ghostie <3

6. August 7, 2018 at 3:09 am

I ship DovexTiger so hard 😛
    I ship Jayfeather with Brightspirit. He said in PO3 he didn’t actually love Half Moon. But I just feel like Brightspirit is a good match for him, idk why. 😛
    even though she’s ded

love lasts forever

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      August 10, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I ship him with her too! Also I kind of ship him with Cinderheart (but LionxCinder for life!) as well as Briarlight, Heathertail, and Willowshine (lol). Idk why but I’ve never shipped him with Half Moon for some reason, nor with Stick. Weird I know.

☆ ισσsε ιįρs sįηκ shįρs ☆

• August 10, 2018 at 8:52 pm

I used to ship him with Half Moon until I reread the books and changed my mind. And JayxBriar could be a possible ship for me. Heathertail is pretty random on your part, Foxie 😛 and JayxStick is just…no 😛

love lasts forever

• Foxtail (Foxie)
          August 10, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Lol 😛 And yes JayxStick is just…..no.

☆ ισσsε ιįρs sįηκ shįρs ☆

• Ivie
      January 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Apparently Brightspitit and her family were named after a girl and her parents who died 🙁 – the girl was a huge warriors fan!
      But of course you’ll not see this 🙁

7. September 2, 2018 at 9:06 pm

This page is so dead
    It needs to go to the Hug Page
    *huggles page*
    😛

love lasts forever

8. Ash Fur
    September 5, 2018 at 6:57 am

God this book just reminded me how much dovewing sucks and tigerheart is ok I guess

Ashfurlover

9. Fireleap
    October 1, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Why was this never renamed or moved to the spoiler page?

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      October 1, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Most likely because we forgot about it and made an entire new spoiler page 😛

Writer, photographer, mod