Cadvent Day 7

BlogClan kittypets today!

Have you put your Christmas Tree up yet? If you don’t have a tree during the holidays, what decorations do you use to celebrate this time of year? I’m always interested in how people celebrate their special holiday tradition. I hope you’ll share your holiday traditions with each other here. Other people are always so fabulously interesting! 🙂

Today’s first picture was found by Cricketsong. It’s simply beautiful. Thank you, Cricket.

Next, as promised, a BlogClan kitty pet picture (woopwoop!) These are Snowheart’s kitties, Rascal and Mittens – two of the cutest kittypet names ever. Thank you, Snowheart. They are beautiful!

Finally, a funny picture from Winterpaw. Thank you 🙂 I hope they let this kitty off with a warning and a nice bowl of tuna. Because, if you don’t want a cat to climb a tree, you shouldn’t bring one into the house. 🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄

Notify of
Wollow
Wollow
December 8, 2016 2:53 am

it would be physically impossible for a cat to knock down one of my trees
8 feet by 8 feet by 8 feet

yeehaw

Sapphire that sparkles on a Christmas ornament (Sapphireheart
Sapphire that sparkles on a Christmas ornament (Sapphireheart
December 8, 2016 5:23 am
Reply to  Wollow

That’s some tree 🌲

Snowpaw
Snowpaw
December 8, 2016 3:38 am

Our tree is up already, but no presents yet.

We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
December 8, 2016 7:06 am

I just love cadvent!

Snowheart LOVES EGGNOGG!!!!!!!

Brightbauble - Bright Bauble Hanging Off Purple Christamas Tree
Brightbauble - Bright Bauble Hanging Off Purple Christamas Tree
December 8, 2016 6:06 pm

Great pictures everyone! The one from Cricketsong looks like a Clan leader weighed down with responsibility, the second ones from Snowheart are so cute! I love their markings – are they siblings? The third one from Winterpaw is hilarious…

Brightbauble - Bright Bauble Hanging Off Purple Christamas Tree
Brightbauble - Bright Bauble Hanging Off Purple Christamas Tree
December 8, 2016 6:07 pm

I usually have one Christmas Tree and two little blue and red ones. Then I decorate the house with tinsel on the banisters and silvered fir cones on random ledges!

Embix
Embix
December 9, 2016 2:52 am

Name: Whiskers
Crime: Knocking down the Christmas tree
Punishment: Being held by someone while being mercilessly tickled and poked

Embix: writer, photographer