Cadvent Day 9

Cadvent Day 9 is always an extra special day.

Older BlogClan warriors will know that today is Josh’s birthday! I’m very excited because he’s coming home for the weekend, which means pizza, cake and lots of happiness.

I hope you have a lovely weekend too.

Thank you, Mistpaw, for finding this gorgeous kitty picture 🙂 It is totally hyyge

And this one was found by Brightpaw. It makes me smile because it reminds me of a tortoiseshell I once had, called Lottie. She was adorable and, every year, I’d make her a sleigh out of a cardboard box, decorated with crepe paper, and drag it around the house with her in it. She adored it and went crazy trying to catch the carpet as it whizzed past. 😀 😀 Happy memories. (Sadly, I didn’t have her long. She died when she was 7 of sudden kidney failure.)

Finally, Runningleaf found this gorgeous Christmas warrior. I wonder what cats really think of snow?

Notify of
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
December 10, 2016 12:13 am

Happy birthday, Josh! Here’s your magical birthday cookie 🍪

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

partridge in a willow tree (willowfeather)
partridge in a willow tree (willowfeather)
December 10, 2016 12:46 am

happy birthday josh!

Echostream
Echostream
December 10, 2016 1:06 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ShadowChristmasChanupaw (And All Those Other Holidays) (Shadowpaw)
ShadowChristmasChanupaw (And All Those Other Holidays) (Shadowpaw)
December 10, 2016 4:31 am

Happy Birthday Josh (Hopefully I’m not too late!)

ALL THESE KITTIES ARE SO CUTE! I JUST WENT ON A CADVENT SPREE FROM… DAY 6? DAY 5? WHATEVER! THEY’RE SO CUTE!

ShadowChristmasChanupaw (And All Those Other Holidays) (Shadowpaw)
ShadowChristmasChanupaw (And All Those Other Holidays) (Shadowpaw)
December 10, 2016 4:44 am

Great StarClan! Whoever modded this comment was fast! Thanks!

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
December 7, 2019 7:29 pm

Shadowpaw! Remember me? I am not back for good, but I will be one day, I can promise that. I miss you all soooooooo much! I hope you even remember me. . .

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

Golden Fawn Leaping Through Winter Snow (Goldenpaw)
Golden Fawn Leaping Through Winter Snow (Goldenpaw)
December 10, 2016 4:41 am

Happy birthday, Hazel!

We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
December 11, 2016 9:04 am

Hey kate, when will you post Cadvent day 10? Or is it still too early?

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch