Cadvent Day 18

It’s less than a week till YULE! And BlogClan kittypet alert!

I LOVE this picture of Mossball’s cat Bracken. So cute and funny! And such a pretty cat. 😀 😀 Thanks, Mossball! Thanks Bracken!

And thanks Flame for finding this adorable tree cat!

Here we have a sensible cat, wrapped up against the chill. All he is missing is some kitten mittens. Thank you Iceflower for finding this picture. 🐈🎄💕

And finally, Juniperclaw found this picture of a kitty enjoying the snow! I’ve never seen a cat rolling in the snow before! Such a happy cat 😀 Thank you!

Notify of

Lupinepaw festivegoose
December 18, 2016 6:49 pm

I love your Christmas name btw! 😀

Embix
Embix
December 18, 2016 6:17 pm

I wanna see a cat react to a snow version of them 😛

Embix: writer, photographer

We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
We Wish You A Merry Snowheart
December 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Awww!!!

Snowheart LOVES EGGNOGG!!!!!!!

Reindeer Fawn(paw)
Reindeer Fawn(paw)
December 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Kate, I know this probably getting annoying that I keep asking you if you see my picture. Some reason my emails aren’t getting through to you, so could I post a picture of my dog on a website, then send a link? I can post a description of my dog and her name, so you know it’s my dog. I’m sorry for bothering you about this whole thing.
(I saw your cadvent email address before, so I know what it’s like, do you think the pictures of my dog are in Spam?)

Dark Branch Hidden By Snow (Darkkit)
Dark Branch Hidden By Snow (Darkkit)
December 18, 2016 8:28 pm

I sent in a picture, and I still haven’t seen it. Have I sent it in the wrong way?
CUTE KITTIES OMG I WANT TO CUDDLE THEM SO BAD

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
December 18, 2016 9:58 pm

What?! Congrats!

She's a mod…that talks!

Softpaw
Softpaw
December 18, 2016 10:26 pm

I accidentally submitted all the synonyms for stupid.😅 (Don’t ask me why I copied it)

Snowy Birch Tree
Snowy Birch Tree
December 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Woah, really, when???

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
December 19, 2016 12:05 am

Just went on another cadvent spree! I’m reeling from the cuteness!!!!

It Came upon the Midnight Breezey ❄️
It Came upon the Midnight Breezey ❄️
December 19, 2016 1:24 am

Awww, those cats are soooooo adorable!!!! 😀

partridge in a willow tree (Willowfeather)
partridge in a willow tree (Willowfeather)
December 19, 2016 2:38 am

aww, cute!

Freespirit
Freespirit
December 19, 2016 3:10 am

They look so Innocent… until they SCRATCH YOUR EYES OUT

Mew

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
December 19, 2016 3:55 am
Reply to  Freespirit

I don’t think cats normally do that unless extremely provoked. 😜 But my mom’s old cat named Polly was really mean. She hated my cat and my dog so she would attack me and my cat and one time she bit my dogs ear until he cried. But my mom loved her more then me so she got away with everything. 😋

She's a mod…that talks!

Icy Singing Christmas Carols Is On The n-ICE List (Iceflower/Icy)
Icy Singing Christmas Carols Is On The n-ICE List (Iceflower/Icy)
December 19, 2016 4:24 am
Reply to  Russetfeather

My mother says cats are very temperamental, but I think it all depends on the cat, just like with dogs. My dogs are half-sisters (Same mother, different father) and different as could be. Daisy is sweet and calm, but not very cuddly, and Scarlett is a bit timid but extremely excitable and energetic, and she’d love nothing more than to curl up on your lap every night. 🙂

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
December 20, 2016 5:04 am

All animals just have different personalities. Polly was super mean to anyone but my mom and brother (totally not bitter 😜), Red is kind of high strung but she’ll be kind and lovey, and Lorenzo is just laid back and chill with everything. And my dogs are completely different too. Kelly was so calm and relaxed, while Jasper is super neurotic but he’s really sweet, and Leo is just a big 60lb ball of happiness. He also really loves shiny things and tries to climb our Christmas tree. So yeah. Animals are join at weird. 😋

She's a mod…that talks!

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch