2,127 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    ASundaeThatsAmazing
    March 30, 2018 at 12:18 pm

I think there was an error on page 254 of Darkest Night. Somewhere on the page, it says “Violetpaw could see there was something wrong.” Violetpaw was still on the patrol with the missing SkyClan cats at the time. I’m pretty sure they meant Twigpaw and not Violetpaw.

2. Avatar
    Spencer
    April 1, 2018 at 4:11 am

Kate, where do you think scourge and Darktail went when they died, and I think Alderhearts apprentice should be Dewwhisker, or Fuzzytail.
    And I think you should right a book about a dark forest cat with unknown history for example Shredtail, Silverhawk, Redwillow, Maggottail or Rushtooth. 🐈

3. Avatar
    Spencer
    April 1, 2018 at 4:24 am

I think you should make some books about some dark forest cats with unknown history like Silverhawk, Shredtail, Redwillow, Rushtooth, or Maggottail.

4. Avatar
    DefectiveWarrior
    April 18, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Welp, After Reading This Book I am thoroughly disappointed. I am sorry to say but this is probably the worst warriors book I have ever read. There was so much wasted potential with Needletail, and really a cat that can see the dead? Sigh… sounds like some kind of fanfiction. I know the Erin Hunter’s probably did not agree with the majority of the community’s ideas for Needletail but honestly! That book was horrible, I just hope River Of Fire is better, I mean with an epic title like that it better be good :> Still a huge fan of Warrior Cats and will never stop reading, writing, and drawing Warriors!

5. Avatar
    FireFlame:)123
    April 27, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Hey Kate, When will Sparkpelt and Larksong have kits? I mean their like the perfect couple!
    I also have been thinking of names; Sunkit, Lilykit, Blazekit.

A Kate for All Seasons
      May 5, 2018 at 4:23 pm

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Avatar
    Sparky
    June 14, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Tree x Violetshine???? I DON’T WANT IT!!! WHY?? Because i see Violetshine like a asexual she-cat..why every fermale need a Tom?? Why the strong she-cats have mate??? Can’t they do a live of loyalty?? Pls don’t make Violetshine whit him!!! Violetshine need to be a good warrior, Tree can be a good medicine cat for me

7. Avatar
    Hungry Foxies Chasing Turkies
    November 5, 2018 at 7:17 am

Is this book out in paperback yet?? Cause I usually wait until Warriors books are in paperback until I buy them haha (the only hardcover I have at the moment is River of Fire because it came out on my birthday and my mom got it for me for my birthday so ya).

The stone was rolled away....

8. Avatar
    Sagefur
    November 16, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Finpaw’s name is Finleap, I think it’s good, what do you think

9. Avatar
    Hearttail
    April 2, 2019 at 6:03 pm

im just curious. What would Pebbleshine name Violetshine and Twigbranch if she had the chance?

A Kate for All Seasons
      April 3, 2019 at 9:42 am

What do think she would have named them?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

April 3, 2019 at 11:36 am

I think of Pebblekit for Twigkit and Ravenkit for Violetkit

Layout flips are funπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹

A Kate for All Seasons
          April 4, 2019 at 6:49 am

Good names! πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

April 3, 2019 at 12:00 pm

I think Pebbleshine would have named one of her kits Duskkit after Duskpaw, and Cloudkit after her mother Tinycloud

Somewhere that’s Green