2,129 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. Juniperpool
    November 17, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Once again- if i told you if twigbranch earned her warrior name in the bn bonus scene, i am wrong

2. Elmwhisker
    November 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Ugh Rip. Why do I feel like Twig and Violet are kind of the new Dove/Ivy. I only say this because everyone seems to like Violet more (the one with a more… dramatic I guess, background) than Twig.
    I hope Twig doesn’t get as much hate as Dove does.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 18, 2017 at 1:33 am

Agreed

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Butterflyflower
      November 18, 2017 at 3:45 am

Is it weird then that I prefer Dove over Ivy (I still like Ivy though!), but I prefer Violet over Twig (and of course I still like Twig! She’s also really cute with Finpaw! 😀)? 😛

• November 18, 2017 at 4:53 am

Nah, we’re in the same boat. I prefer Ivypool over Dovewing, but then I prefer Twigbranch over Violetshine.

Twigbranch is so underrated ;-;

• Fallensnow
          November 18, 2017 at 2:56 pm

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE. 🙂

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
          November 18, 2017 at 5:52 pm

I’m exactly the same! Ivypool for life! But I prefer twigbranch over violetshine.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/ Nom Nom Aqua Loves Thanksgiving
          November 19, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Yeah, I feel the same way. FinxTwig is adorable!

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        November 18, 2017 at 5:37 am

Same here.

But at the same time, Ivypool and Twigbranch are pretty similar. Both have sisters in another Clan (Assuming Dovewing stays in ShadowClan), and both have been kidnapped by ShadowClan for herbs (Minor detail, but still).

• Redmoon
          November 21, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Personality wise, Violetshine is pretty similiar to Ivypool though.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
        November 19, 2017 at 5:03 am

Honestly, I hate Ivypool and Dovewing. They just… they aren’t really grateful and they think they’re so special.

• Quailclaw
      November 18, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I actually really like Twigbranch, and I think most people at least find her okay. The two sisters were incredibly well developed in darkest night, and I like them about equally

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        November 19, 2017 at 2:35 am

Twigbranch definitely grew on me a lot in this book, though I still prefer Violetshine.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 19, 2017 at 5:02 am

Yessssssss!

3. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
    November 18, 2017 at 1:33 am

My game got buried… here’s a repost!
    I forgot about my game here, sorry guys. Let’s forget that round…
    New game! I give you a couple and you give them kits. Just for fun, sorry, no leaderboard. (I can’t be bothered to find the last rounds underneath all these comments.)
    Couple: TWIGXFIN yes the best new couple ever.
    Okay, sorry. Go go go! Make them cute little kitties!

And here’s the ones I have so far so I don’t forget about them. Sorry if you didn’t want me to post your reply… I just want to make sure I judge them!

Batflight
    November 17, 2017 at 10:29 am
    Okay, TwigxFin kits, here we go!
    1. Gracklekit – > Gracklepaw – > Grackleflight: A light grey tom with darker grey legs and face.
    2. Rootkit – > Rootpaw – > Rootheart: A light brown she-cat with green eyes.
    3. Petalkit – > Petalpaw – > Petalclaw: A dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes.

Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    November 17, 2017 at 3:06 pm
    Poolkit, a sleek dark gray tom-kit with green eyes and lighter colored legs. Future name Poolstep.

Meadowkit, a splotchy brown and gray she-kit with thick glossy fur and yellow eyes. Future name Meadowtuft.

Dustkit, a pale ginger tabby she-cat with thin reddish brown stripes and amber eyes. Future name Dustflower.

Fallensnow
    November 17, 2017 at 6:08 pm
    TwigXFin’s Kits:
    Brookkit – silver she-cat with amber eyes (Brookshine)
    Dunekit – Sandy gray tom with pale ginger paws (Dunebreeze)
    Tundrakit – pale gray tom with amber eyes and white paws, underbelly, and muzzle (Tundrasong)

I hope you like these!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Nighthawk
      November 18, 2017 at 4:03 am

Eh, it’s a young ship and they’re both (technically) apprentices.

But, if I made some kits up on the spot:

Hawkkit-brown tom with ginger paws like hawk’s talons and blue eyes, named after Hawkwing (Hawkswoop)

Galekit-gray she-cat with silver stripes and green eyes (Galestorm)

Silverkit-silver and ginger tabby tom with green eyes (Silversun or Silverstrike)

• Fallensnow
        November 18, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Galestorm is a pretty name. 🙂

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 19, 2017 at 5:13 am

Okay, FinxTwig kits:

1st litter:
      Thistlekit ——–>Thistleleaf (I don’t think we’ve had a Thistle since Thistleclaw)- A sandy ginger she-cat with russet stripes on her hindquarters and piercing blue eyes
      Blackkit ————>Blackfur (A nice, simple name since all the names these days are so elaborate) A jet-black tom with a quiet mouth and white muzzle. Calming hazel eyes, ladies’ man type

2nd litter
      Gorsekit ———> Gorsefoot (A very traditional name in contrast to all the odd uber/industrial names nowadays)- A sandy colored tom with a brown muzzle and green eyes
      Firekit ———–>Firefall (In homage to the great Gary Stu Firestar!!!!!)- Fiery orange tom with icy blue eyes
      Burnetkit ——–> Burnetfoot (This just is a very… refreshing name)- Russet colored she-cat with beautiful blue/green eyes and blonde streaks along her back.

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/ Nom Nom Aqua Loves Thanksgiving
        November 19, 2017 at 3:02 pm

No, we’ve had a Thistleheart of WindClan.

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/ Nom Nom Aqua Loves Thanksgiving
      November 20, 2017 at 2:55 am

Here’s some kits!
      Falconkit- dappled brown and gray she cat with green eyes, becomes Falconbloom(possibly meddie?)
      Oakkit- brown tom with light blue eyes, becomes Oakwing
      Dawnkit- gray she cat with light green eyes and brown speckles, becomes Dawnspark

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
      November 23, 2017 at 3:08 am

I am going to cancel this game, sorry. I am already running 2 on the games page and I’m not sure I can handle 3. Sorry guys. I do loovvveeeee all the kits you guys came up with though!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

4. TwigXFinShipper
    November 18, 2017 at 4:00 am

Twigbranch and Finpaw’s future kits. There’s gonna be some lil’ kitties for the future, am I right? I mean they are literally the PURRFECT couple <3

Brookkit – pale silvery gray she-kit with ginger legs, fluffy fur and green eyes(Brookstream, warrior or medicine cat possibly?)
    Pebblekit – sleek dark gray tom-kit with dark yellow eyes and pebble-like specks along his back that are ginger(Pebblesplash, medicine cat possibly?)
    Branchkit – thick-furred pale brown tom-kit with darker coloured legs, a long, winded tail and deep green eyes(Branchfall/step, warrior possibly?)

Maybe four kits? The more the merrier!
    Spottedkit – a splotchy gray and brown she-kit with a paler muzzle, chest and underbelly with darker legs, wide ears and bright yellow eyes(Spottedheart)

I hope you like these!

5. Aquapaw/Aquacloud/ Nom Nom Aqua Loves Thanksgiving
    November 20, 2017 at 3:01 am

Ok, so all the single she-cats in ThunderClan. (No med. cats)
    Rosepetal
    Briarlight
    Cherryfall
    Ambermoon
    Hollytuft
    Sorrelstripe
    Leafshade
    Honeyfur
    Sparkpelt (maybe, I’m only counting official mates.)

• Sky
      November 21, 2017 at 2:39 am

Cherryfall is mates with Stormcloud

2019, here I come!

• Fireleap's Festive Turkey Day Name
        November 21, 2017 at 4:16 am

Was that confirmed in this book or Shattered Sky? (I don’t have either of those)

• Jaysnow
          November 21, 2017 at 4:25 am

Uhhh. Cherryfall is not mates with Stormcloud.

6. Jaysnow
    November 20, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Any new BlogClan names you managed to slip in? 😀
    I love spotting those.

7. Redmoon
    November 20, 2017 at 11:17 pm

A few weeks ago, I was a bit salty about Ivypool having a mate. Now that I think about it, Fernsong is a good match for her. He seems like the kind of cat who would be there to listen to her, and help bring her out of any possible episodes of PTSD (from the Battle with the Dark Forest of course). Fernsong would most likely already know about her past as every cat now knows of the Great Battle, and he is a cat full of compassion to look past her dark history and the things she had to do, yet still loves her. Perhaps it is a good thing she doesn’t have a fiery tom with her because then they would be clashing contantly, and Ivypool would be dealing with more suffering. Another note, if something traumatic happens to any cat Fernsong is close to, Ivypool would be strong enough to help him through it. Not only that, Ivypool would be able to boost his spirits and cheer him up as he does for her. As for the kits part, Ivypool made a wise decision to wait till after leafbare, and in the current series because there are way too many cats in ThunderClan. I’m surprised the entire Clan hasn’t hunted all the prey in the territory yet.

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
      November 21, 2017 at 12:52 am

I agree with all of that. Ivypool is amazing.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

8. Sky
    November 21, 2017 at 2:41 am

Okay, I think that Fernsong is not the ideal mate for Ivypool, still. He has no development or anything like that. However, he is compassionate and a loving tom, so I guess that’s good for Ivypool. But other than that, I would prefer someone else – as loving and compassionate, but more… I dunno, spunky, I guess?

2019, here I come!

• Elmwhisker
      November 21, 2017 at 8:56 pm

He is getting development through being her mate.

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
      November 22, 2017 at 6:05 pm

I get that. I feel like fernsong is a bit… dull. He needs some character. But even so, it would be nice to see the best character ever (ivypool) with someone with fire!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

9. Darkfrost of BlogClan
    November 21, 2017 at 3:38 am

I gotta be honest Tigerheart’s Shadow messes up the timeline. I like it and all other books it is just that.

10. Seeker
    November 21, 2017 at 6:27 am

Kate, I have to asked will Alderheart will have a mate? I know that medicine cat shouldn’t have mate but we both know that rule are meant to be broken/bend especially a lot in this case. Also, in the Darkest Night book I strangely noticed that there hasn’t been a lot of male romantic relationships recently. Only females (she-cat) relationship like with Twigpaw&Finpaw, Violetshine&Tree, and maybe Sparkpelt&Larksong are focusing in this book.

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 21, 2017 at 3:26 pm

No mates for medicine cats!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Seeker
        November 22, 2017 at 11:13 am

Yes, we know that as it the warrior/medical code. BUT NOT every cat agree with it sometimes. So, can I least ask about is there something going on with Needletail & Alderheart lately since they both share teasing eye contact with each other in the latest book(Darkest Night) and their friendship have been rocky lately with that Darktail situation.

• Happy Katesgiving
          November 22, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Alderheart certainly has feelings for Needletail.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• AppleBreeze
            November 23, 2017 at 12:42 am

Oml I knew it

• Slushy
            November 23, 2017 at 2:04 am

AHHHH YES ALDER X NEEDLE

• Seeker
            November 23, 2017 at 3:34 am

Kate, will we see Alderheart&Needletail in the last two books(River of Fire & Raging Storm) of this series to found out what going to happen to them and their relationship?

Also, they really need to settle some things out and they have unfinish business with each other.

• Happy Katesgiving
              November 23, 2017 at 7:26 pm

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Anonymous
            November 29, 2017 at 12:58 am

Will he continue to have these ‘feelings’ implied in every single currently released book of the A Vision of Shadows arc?

• Kitty mcflurry
            May 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm

If Needletail survived,what will happen to Alderheart and Needletail’s relationship?

• Blue Sky of Thanksgiving Day
          November 22, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Well, I’d think that Alderheart harbors feelings for her, but mainly in a best-friends way. Plus… um… Needletail’s dead.

• Seeker
            November 23, 2017 at 3:24 am

Needletail is well “kinda” dead. Technically, she actually in limbo somehow in the book. I hope that their relationship isn’t something like Firestar&Spottedleaf because it ended in a horrible bittersweet ending.

• Jayfrost
              November 23, 2017 at 5:22 am

She’s completely dead, her spirit just hasn’t reached StarClan yet. That doesn’t stop her from being dead. 😛

BlogTeam Administrator

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
                November 23, 2017 at 5:34 am

wuh…..??? she’s not in StarClan but she’s dead so……(no, no spoilers I’m just being curious 😛)

• Jayfrost
                  November 23, 2017 at 5:38 am

To explain would probably be too spoilery, sorry. 😛

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 2, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Well this is a spoiler page…

• Flowerkit (step)
                November 25, 2017 at 12:26 am

Maybe she’s not dead, but her spirit is there. Maybe, if she is dead, Starclan will bring her back to life. Is that possible? They’ve done some crazy things in the past.

• Jayfrost
                  November 27, 2017 at 5:42 pm

She’s definitely confirmed to be dead. And StarClan has never brought anyone back to life other than leaders.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Beech leaves frosted with snow (Beechpaw/Beechflight)
                  December 3, 2017 at 12:43 am

Well maybe. Especially because Cinderpelt got reincarnated the second she died. I read somewhere that if a cat dies, bu they have not entered StarClan, they can be reincarnated. However, the minute someone joins StarClan, they cannot be reincarnated.

• Elmwhisker
            November 27, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Im pretty sure have feelings for someone means they have a crush on them.

• Stormheart
      November 26, 2017 at 1:51 am

I didn’t realize that Viloetshien had feelings 4 tree

• Jaysnow
        November 27, 2017 at 11:54 pm

It’s not confirmed yet. It’s just likely.

• Echo of falling autumn leaves(echopaw)
        November 28, 2017 at 2:44 am

noooo there goes my lesbian gal??

• November 30, 2017 at 5:57 am

she can still be bi…. and Violet/Tree isn’t confirmed yet… *crosses fingers*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Nighthaor
            December 2, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Or we could stop just picking cats to be LGBT just for the sake of having a character who is. I hope Harper Collins and the EH team maintain their position of not involving that in the books, simply for the fact it’d be only for the novelty of having it in the books. The reading level of these books is Grades 4 – 8. And while many of us are above that age, these books are on the shelves in schools and public libraries. Let the kids enjoy the books and not have all of this sociopolitical nonsense in an elementary level book series.

I’m unaware this is an unpopular opinion, and while I respect the LGBT community, I’d rather keep the books a good, solid series that will light the interest of reading in kids, as it did me, and not disinterest them because it’s loaded with someone’s personal agenda. I won’t be responding to attacks on me because of this, or anything of the sort.

• December 2, 2017 at 8:18 pm

I don’t believe having an LGBT character qualifies as “sociopolitical nonsense.” I think that having LGBT characters in the books would help kids become normalized to the thought of things like this. It might even help a child who is LGBT come to terms with their identity. Hatred and bigotry is a learned trait. No child is born hating anything. I think we should promote the spread of love and acceptance instead of trying to remove an entire group of people from the media.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Sky
                December 2, 2017 at 8:25 pm

However, as many would argue, cats can scent. Imagine that you smelled a girl that you didn’t know. You want to go up to them and introduce yourself and end up using feminine pronouns. This person hates being called anything but they/them and totally pissed off at you.

I also agree with Nighthawk. While I don’t think LGBT+ should be age-limited, it’s too confusing for warriors to have that.

2019, here I come!

• December 19, 2017 at 4:37 pm

It wouldn’t be confusing to a young kid unless they were not exposed to LGBT before. If they have questions, they can ask their parents, who hopefully aren’t awful and judgmental.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Sky
                December 2, 2017 at 8:28 pm

PS – I’m totally fine with BarleyXRaven being hinted because it was never directly stated. I think that ship is cute. 🙂

2019, here I come!

• AppleMoon.Writer
                May 18, 2018 at 5:43 pm

You may be right however, including an LGBT+ cat would result in the books being banned in some countries 🙂

so i uh, i may be a weeb now--

• December 2, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Kids understand LGBTQIA+ stuff better than adults do, and it’s not fair to keep it from them. They can be just as LGBTQIA+ as they would be as adults, and it’s very important to have that stuff in children’s media. Besides, it’s no worse than having gore. If it’s okay to have gore in the books, why isn’t it okay to have LGBTQIA+ people and relationships? They’re not a bad thing, they’re not nonsense, and they’re certainly not sociopolitical. It’s not even political. It’s feelings and identities just as much as heteronormative characters are.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Sky
                December 3, 2017 at 12:47 am

2019, here I come!

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                  December 3, 2017 at 4:48 am

If it’s the first time they meet, they’d have no reason to be angry. It’s just like cats meeting for the first time and introducing their name because the other cat doesn’t know it – they’d introduce their gender/pronouns. What’s complicated or confusing about that?

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 3, 2017 at 5:06 am

That person would have to do that all the time with new cats, so it’s not like “OMG YOU CALLED ME A GIRL WHEN YOU DIDN’T KNOW UGHHHHHH!” It would be understandable if they knew. but since they’re just meeting they wouldn’t. It’s the same as if you see someone wearing more feminine clothing or who has feminine body parts. Warriors has six series. It’s already confusing. The Erins aren’t going to exclude something for being confusing.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 3, 2017 at 5:30 am

Well, Warriors being fiction, that probably wouldn’t happen unless the Erins wanted it to.

~s w e a t e r s e a s o n~

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
                  December 19, 2017 at 5:14 pm

SKY HOW DARE YOU!! You have used a bad word!! 😛😮

What an awkward situation

• Beech leaves frosted with snow (Beechpaw/Beechflight)
                December 3, 2017 at 12:53 am

Another issue with adding that to the books is it can possibly qualify the books for Young Adult in the library, which would mean I can’t read them since I’m apparently not a “Young Adult”, even though I am in middle school. That would definitely turn the tides of the audience, and much more.

• December 3, 2017 at 5:08 am

There is absolutely no reason why you cannot read Young Adult books. Also, that would mean that the six already existing series would still be in Kids, and the librarians and bookstore workers wouldn’t know to suddenly move them to Young Adult. But as long as there is no mating scenes or whatever, adding LGBTQIA+ characters wouldn’t change them to Young Adult.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 3, 2017 at 5:28 am

Well, at my old library, the Warriors books were in Young Adult, but I had access to them. I was saying that in my school library, because you have to be in 8th grade to read those.

~s w e a t e r s e a s o n~

• Beech leaves frosted with snow (Beechpaw/Beechflight)
              December 3, 2017 at 12:51 am

I think that, kids being kids, it might not be a good idea. I’m not saying it’s a bad one, and I support LGBTQ 1000%, but some parents don’t want their kids exposed to it. However, on the other hand, kids below a fifth grade reading level shouldn’t be reading these books due to some of the themes of religion (StarClan, etc. IDK, parents can be protective sometimes), blood/gore, violence, and romance (especially in OotS, and AVoS). Even though most of these thematic elements are mild, as I said before, kids being kids, it might go down pretty badly. I don’t mean in any way, shape or form disrespect, disregard, or anything related to that towards LGBTQ-supportives, since I support the idea of people can like who they want to like, and it shouldn’t be a big deal. Like I said before, I support this idea 1000%.

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
              December 3, 2017 at 4:20 am

Why is including identities that exist in real life into a series considered an “agenda”? :/ That’s like saying including women in a series is an agenda because they’ve been historically oppressed. It’s not an agenda. It’s just reality. LGBT people exist. With these cats being so human-like in their intelligence and their relationships with each other, LGBT warriors probably exist too. It’s a bigger agenda /not/ to portray them considering that then it is /to/ portray them. And it’s absolutely not nonsense to include representation for identities that exist. LGBT kids read these books too, and it’s kinda rude to imply it’s nonsense for them to want to see representation of themselves in the books they read.

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 3, 2017 at 5:09 am

I dunno. It’s really debatable as to adding in LGBTQ characters, especially since HUGE controversy would come out all over media, and then parents will probably begin to snatch those books out of kids’ hands before you can say mouse. I guess another reason why not to is because cats are instinctive. When you compare cats to humans instinctively, humans are really stupid, because they are born with nearly no instincts. About 98% of our brain capacity is learned stuff. However, cats feeling attractiveness towards one of the opposite sex is a born instinct. But since humans have something called influence, their instinctives such as feeling attractiveness towards another person of the opposite sex can be extremely tossed around a bit. Another thing to think about is that in the cave man days, when attractiveness was literally how people survived by passing down their family line. Now, Earth is overpopulated with humans and so it doesn’t matter as much. That’s why LGBTQ probably wouldn’t work out in Warriors. However, the romances in AVoS are all over the place, and at this point we don’t even see clearly any relationships and it takes a matchmaker to figure it all out. I will say, I have a feeling BlogClan debating over this issue has… possibly influenced the series to lean towards LGBTQ indirectly.

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                  December 3, 2017 at 5:17 am

If the parents are prejudiced enough to do that, that’s their problem. Real cats of course rely more on instinct than humans, but the cats in these books act way more like humans than real cats. And humans aren’t the only animals to have non-straight relationships, so it’s not just a human thing.

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 3, 2017 at 5:20 am

I’m kinda on the fence on if Warriors should include an LGBTQ character. Part of me says yes, so it exposes kids to life, and part of me says no because of the media backlash that could possibly turn Warriors into a Banned Books series. IDK, so many people think LGBTQ is a bad thing and people should be straight, which is stupid (personal opinion, don’t judge). Another thing is some people will call you gay or lesbian just because you support the cause of LGBTQ. That’s not true, because I’m on the LGBTQ side all the way, but I’m not lesbian.

• December 3, 2017 at 5:37 am

I mean, it would honestly be fine if two cats of the same sex were mates, but it never really said that they were mates in the books, and it was just “assumed.” One thing that couldn’t happen is two females or two males having kits together, because that just isn’t genetically possible. Actually, it is. You can have a kit as long as you have a male calico (Because their chromosome would be XXY). This is a disorder that happens in humans where humans are born transgender. It is then possible for that calico to have kits, depending if they developed the right way. Also, if we had a female with the XXY chromosome, it would be possible to have kits due to the Y chromosome. This is really tricky genetics, though. Also, if two females had kits together without their significant other having an XXY chromosome, their kits would be 100% female. There would be no male, due to the absence of the Y chromosome.

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                    December 3, 2017 at 5:40 am

What’s wrong with it being stated openly? It’s no better or worse than a tom and a she-cat being mates. And yes, they couldn’t have kits genetically, but there’s ways around that. They could adopt orphaned kits, or find a willing tom or she-cats to help them have kits, which is the route I tend to take in fanfic. And not all mates need to have kits anyway.

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 3, 2017 at 5:46 am

I guess not. I meant with the asking to be a mate part, since even normally that isn’t included in the books.

• December 3, 2017 at 5:48 am

It’s kinda crazy how one comment on Violetshine being mates with Tree turned into what’s pretty much now an LGBTQ Warriors discussion page.

• December 3, 2017 at 5:55 am

Well… with cats, as I said before with cavemen, cats don’t have 7 billion in the clans. (Even though ThunderClan is SO OVERPOPULATED) THese cats need to mate to survive. That’s why this is such a big deal. If every cat in the clans decides to become mates with someone of the same sex, in two years there will be no clans.

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                    December 3, 2017 at 6:07 am

They could have kits with cats who aren’t their mates if that many cats were LGBT. 😛 With how overpopulated ThunderClan is, I don’t think we’re at that point of a few LGBT cats were added. And being in a relationship is not just about having children. Not every can have or wants to have children, straight couples included.

BlogTeam Administrator

• December 3, 2017 at 6:15 am

Well, true. I dunno. It’s really confusing, because you have to think about mates, kits, genetics, etc. if you even wanted to dream about an LGBTQ relationship. I think kids should be presented with the fact that LGBTQ people are real and then they can make their decision on if it’s ok or not, and they have a personal, non-influence opinion.

• December 3, 2017 at 6:23 am

Not every cat in the Clan would be same-sex. That’s just as unreasonable as every cat being straight. Not every cat in the Clan has kits anyway. It’s not that big of a deal.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
                  December 19, 2017 at 5:17 pm

I agree with Beech but ya. Okay what I learned is that I think this argument will never end and so let’s just end it at the fact that EVERYONE WILL BE BIASED TORWARDS SOMETHING!!! THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS AN UNBIASED PERSON. Okay? There. I am leaving now……😛

What an awkward situation

• loree
              December 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm

i mean lgbt+ people aren’t just political subjects or things on an agenda, they’re… people.

warriors has:
              – murder
              – extreme gore
              – extreme religion
              so i don’t think adding lgbt+ characters would make the content any more controversial than it already is lmao

and headcanons are headcanons, dude. if someone wants to headcanon violet as bi, then it’s their opinion, it’s not some kinda queer agenda

• TwigbranchxFin
      May 28, 2018 at 5:18 am

I think that AlderheartxVelvet would make a good couple even though it is forbidden.

11. November 21, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Theses are really random questions but I am pretty random sooo…. 😛

1. What was your favorite book to write?
    2. Who is you favorite character to write about?
    3. Do you like Violetpaw or Twigpaw better? (well, Violetshine and Twigbranch)
    4. What about Dovewing or Ivypool?

Thanks!

January 16 is a special day...

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 23, 2017 at 7:31 pm

1. Bluestar’s Prophecy. I wrote a lot of it sitting on the floor.
      2. Jayfeather so long as he stays in camp. Or maybe because he stays in camp. A lot less “he pelted down the bank and leapt the fallen tree.” Moving cats from A to B is the hardest part.
      3. Violet. Reasons already stated elsewhere.
      4. Ivypool (basically I tend to prefer the slightly sourer sister)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze Needs a Christmas Name
        November 25, 2017 at 2:25 am

Bluestar’s Prophecy is my favorite! Apart from possibly the Last Hope. But it is amazing you did so good on it! Thank you thank you thank you it is amazing!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Happy Katesgiving
          November 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

That’s great to know! Thank you 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
            December 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Same! I prefer the slightly sourer sister too (I like Squirrelflight more than Leafpool).

What an awkward situation

• Winterwhisper who is running for Senior Warrior!
        December 3, 2017 at 4:31 am

The floor is perfect for ideas

Go floor

• Christmas Cake
          December 3, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Yay floor! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
            December 3, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Kate modding on a weekend??? Shocker.
            Did you get my latest Cadvent pic?

• Christmas Cake
              December 3, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Just because I’m modding doesn’t mean I’ve checked my email! 😛

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
                December 3, 2017 at 12:27 pm

True XD

12. Sky
    November 21, 2017 at 10:59 pm

I think that TwigXFin was one of the most-developed at best ships we’ve seen in this arc. Not saying that no other ship was awesome to read… TwigXFin was just ONE of the best.

2019, here I come!

• Fallensnow who eats stuffing
      November 22, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I agree. They are by far the best couple we have seen so far in AVoS. 🙂

• November 25, 2017 at 12:28 am

Totally adorbs!!! I hope one of them gets a super edition or novella so we can see some kits!

• Jaysnow the Snowman
          December 3, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Or in the next series. 😛

• Echo of falling autumn leaves(echopaw)
      November 28, 2017 at 2:45 am

yeah, they’re one of the only straight ships i like

• November 30, 2017 at 5:58 am

Yes it was amazing! And this is only one book, can’t wait to see where it’ll go in the future!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

13. Blue Sky of Thanksgiving Day
    November 22, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Hey, someone, since I’m kinda too shy to edit the page on the Warriors Wiki about Finpaw, could someone edit it? There’s no Darkest Night section for him yet, and he has a semi-major role in the book, mainly with Twigpaw.

• Nighthawk
      November 22, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Just be patient. They’ll get to it. They have a lot to do, and the wiki requires lots of upkeep.