Notify of
Sky
Sky
December 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Kate, this might be the wrong page to ask on, but why do you think Graystripe will chose Silverstream in StarClan?

2019, here I come!

Pantherpaw (heart)
Pantherpaw (heart)
December 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Finpaw x Twigpaw <3
Also I'm sad Twigpaw didn't become Twigheart *tear*

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
December 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Ooh, Twigheart is really pretty!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
December 30, 2017 10:02 pm

I wanted Twigshine and Violetwing, in honor of each of their parents.

Keep sm;)ing

🍀 Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green 🍀
🍀 Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green 🍀
March 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Twigheart is a pretty name! I always imagined their names to be Twigpool and Violetcloud.

wut
wut
December 31, 2017 1:01 pm

I hope that Fidgetpaw’s medicine cat name will not Fidgetspinner…

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
January 4, 2018 9:06 pm
Reply to  wut

Yes that would be so weird 😛 Maybe Fidgetleap, or Fidgetwhisker? I like those for him.

Keep sm;)ing

Flowerstep 2018
Flowerstep 2018
January 7, 2018 3:30 am
Reply to  wut

I…don’t think cats know…what a spinner is.
…….
Am I wrong? Did I miss something?

Flowerstep 2018
Flowerstep 2018
January 11, 2018 2:25 am

I kinda thought his name would be either Fidgettail or Fidgetfoot

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 8, 2018 3:15 am
Reply to  wut

Agreed. No offence of those who are passionate for those objects, but we don’t need the irrationality of having unimportant Twoleg toys intervene with the Warriors universe. After all, they don’t know what the toys even are…

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
January 8, 2018 3:59 am
Reply to  wut

oh god no

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Seeker
Seeker
December 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Kate, would you write a short story about Dovewing and Tigerheart’s romance to explains how they restore they’re relationship during that Twigpaw search party mission during Shatter Sky?

Seeker
Seeker
January 2, 2018 12:34 am
Reply to  Kate

Can you do it in the not so distant future if the fans demand it? You could even ask Vicky if she can write the story for old time sake.

Magmawing
Magmawing
January 2, 2018 8:41 pm

Kate, since you confirmed in Bramblestar’s Storm that Spiderleg still love Daisy. Does Daisy felt the same way especially his death and afterwards?

Winterwhisper
Winterwhisper
January 8, 2018 2:46 pm
Reply to  Kate

Daisy, it’s not healthy to bottle all your feelings inside.

😛

Snowflower
Snowflower
January 3, 2018 12:21 am

Kate, first off Happy New Year, second off, a question about Tree:

So, Tree is a polydactyl cat like Spider Paw and he is yellow like Honey Pelt. Do you think it’s possible Tree could be a descendant of one of these two? I know he’s a loner, but Honey Pelt was SkyClan and SkyClan did separate in the past. so it’s still possible.

Also, for some reason I really like the idea of him being related to Sharpclaw’s sister, Flower. I don’t know why, I just do. And since she does have SkyClan blood , it goes with what I said up above. I hope we do meet his mother and sister though.

Bramblepaw
Bramblepaw
January 4, 2018 3:37 pm

Kate,

I just read the book yesterday!! One question:

When Snowbush breaks his leg, we do not see Brightheart or Cloudtail. These are his own parents! If I were them I would be fussing over him. But only his mate does that. Brightheart and Cloudtail aren’t even seen grieving for him when he dies. Do you know why?

P.S: Great book! One of my favourite books that came out in a while 🙂

Flowerstep 2018
Flowerstep 2018
January 13, 2018 7:13 am
Reply to  Kate

Speaking of Snowbush, Kate. Did he ever feel any fatherly feelings for Twigbranch? She never seemed to interact, and he’s never really crossed he thoughts until he died. How dod he truly feel about her?

Snowflower
Snowflower
January 7, 2018 11:44 pm

Kate, in Shattered Sky when SkyClan is coming back to StarClan, there was a mottled she-cat staring intently at Alderheart. The she-cat was specifically stated to be SkyClan. Since it’s confirmed not to have been Frecklewish, was this cat Pebbleshine, Twigbranch and Violetshine’s mother? I still think Pebbleshine was there when Twigbranch nearly drowned as a kit in Thunder and Shadow as well. She heard a voice at that point if you recall.

Was Honeyfur, Lilyheart’s daughter, named after Honeyfern? I know Lilyheart never met her older sister, but it’s still possible.

Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
January 10, 2018 10:47 pm
Reply to  Snowflower

I know I’m not Kate, but I believe that the cat there was Pebbleshine. At least, I like to think it’s her 🙂 And I agree with you, it is possible that she named Honeyfur after Honeyfern.

Sunpelt Is Worried
Sunpelt Is Worried
March 10, 2018 4:35 pm

I don’t! Then she’d not be alive! (They killed Needletail so they can’t take Pebbleshine from us) imagine how happy Hawkwing would be!

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

Flowerstep 2018
Flowerstep 2018
January 11, 2018 2:18 am
Reply to  Snowflower

I really think you’re right Snowflower. I thought it was Pebbleshine too. If it was her, though, I wonder why she didn’t speak.

robinshine
robinshine
January 9, 2018 4:17 pm

hey is tigerheart’s shadow before or after darkest night? in what order should i read the two books?

Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
January 10, 2018 10:45 pm
Reply to  robinshine

Darkest Night starts before Tigerheart’s Shadow. Tigerheart’s Shadow starts in the middle of Darkest Night and then I think ends about halfway into River of Fire. But I read Tigerheart’s Shadow first, so it really doesn’t matter 🙂

Flashtail
Flashtail
January 11, 2018 1:01 am
Reply to  robinshine

The evens overlap, but in my opinion, you should read Darkest Night first.

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
January 13, 2018 6:33 am
Reply to  robinshine

It takes place during Darkest Night and River of Fire. You should read Darkest Night first, but both will give you spoilers for the other.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Rowan mcmanes
Rowan mcmanes
January 9, 2018 11:39 pm

I agree with you

Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
January 13, 2018 4:42 am

hey Kate, What if bloodclan comes back and finds a leader that is a dog slayer that also hates the Clan cats, I was thinking his name would be Ghost that brings BloodCan back together stronger and better and can track down the Clans by using his amazing tracking skills, and by using old scents, he can find cats from huge BIG AMAZING distances, everyone bows down to their new amzing leader, GHOST. I am litterally praying to my dear Lord that you will read this and you agree, please, please, please, I will love you if you do this please

Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
Scourge (BloodClan Ruler 4 lief)
January 13, 2018 4:48 am

Sorry that was my cousin giving huge discription, but still I want you to do this thank you : )

wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
January 13, 2018 4:51 am

my cousin changed are name

our*