2,130 Replies to “Darkest Night Spoiler Page”

1. wutupmehdudesatBRAHBRAHand also, udednowbecausemesaidsosoBEATITJUSTBEATIT
    January 13, 2018 at 4:50 am

hey

2. January 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

Question for Kate (or really anyone who knows the answer): When Darktail died, did he go to an afterlife? If he believed in that sort of thing, he could easily be in the Dark Forest. Same question, but about Scourge.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 13, 2018 at 12:05 pm

I don’t know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Stormheart
        January 21, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Who are Heathertail’s parents (It’s not Onestar and Whitetail)? Also, who are Darktail’s littermates? And why the heck is Lizardstripe in Starclan!?!? Lizardstripe’s totally evil as she didn’t love Brokenstar or any of her biological kits!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 22, 2018 at 10:32 am

I’m afraid if it’s not in the Wiki, it’s not certain. These facts have longs ago floated out of my head.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
          March 10, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Onestar and Whitetail are literally the only possibility for Heathertail’s parents. Let’s have a short rundown of why.
          Let’s just go down the line from the allegiances of Sunset, because this is probably the time Heathertail was a kit. All of the apprentices are left out for obvious reasons.
          Toms:
          Onestar is likely. He seems to have a good relationship with Whitetail and proof of this could be Heathertail’s warrior name, maybe after her mother, hmm?
          Barkface is definitely not her father. Even if he was willing to break the code to mate with someone, there are like three she cats in WindClan at this time, and all of them are taken.
          Tornear is likely not, because he had kits with Ashfoot. However, who’s to say it didn’t happen again?
          Webfoot becomes an elder in the next book, so he’s probably too old to have kits.
          Owlwhisker probably isn’t her father. He’s like the side character of side characters, and his only function is really just to make WindClan one cat bigger.
          Weaselfur is like Owlwhisker as he isn’t in enough of the book to know his personal life.
          She Cats:
          Whitetail is very likely to be Heathertail’s mother, as she is a queen in Sunset, where we would generally expect her to either be expecting or nursing Heatherkit.
          Nightcloud is definitely not, as she has Breezepelt later on and it would’ve been mentioned if Heathertail and Breezepelt were siblings.
          Ashfoot probably isn’t because she is in a relationship with Tornear.
          A few things that put me off with this theory:
          Onestar made Whitetail Heatherpaw’s temporary mentor while he was in the mountains in Outcast. Kin don’t usually mentor each other, so if that was an oversight or not is up to you.
          Heathertail was never noted to feel any more grief than her Clanmates when he drowns in SS, which is strange considering he’s her father. Unless he was just a really terrible dad at the end. 😛
          To answer your other questions, all of Darktail’s littermates died during birth, and are unnamed (and likely never will be considering they will probably not go to StarClan.) Lizardstripe probably became a queen on accident, so her anger had her make bad choices. We don’t know what she did after YS, so we can’t be certain that she didn’t redeem herself in some way.
          ^
          I
          I
          Do you see what happens to me when I write post long comments? D:

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 12, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Wait, Ashfoot and Tornear had a relationship? I thought Ashfoot and Deadfoot were mates. She could’ve taken another one after he died, but it doesn’t say so on the warriors wiki.

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• InuKago
            March 12, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Just for those who are speculating this, it was confirmed that they were are Heathertail’s parents.

• January 19, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Scourge said he doesn’t believe so he probably wouldn’t be anywhere.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Sunpelt
      March 10, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Personally, I think Darktail went to the Dark Forest because of the deeds he did in his life and because he had knowledge of the place. I think the Erins confirmed Scourge didn’t go to the Dark Forest because he did not believe in StarClan.
      Warriors Wiki: Scourge does not walk in the Dark Forest because he does not believe in StarClan.[13]

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

3. Pineheart
    January 14, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Kate,who is gorsepaw’s (morningflower’s kit) father?Can you please respond? I am courious.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 15, 2018 at 10:47 am

I don’t know I’m afraid. If it’s not on Warriors wick then it’s never been recorded.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 8, 2018 at 9:21 pm

So cool that you use Warriors Wiki as a source :3.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 9, 2018 at 11:31 am

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Flowerstep 2018
    January 19, 2018 at 2:35 am

Question for everyone but mostly Kate and sorry you are getting so many questions from me BUT: What do Juniperkit and Dandelionkit look like in Starclan, and who looks after them? I kinda hoped it would be Hollyleaf, Firestar, or Ferncloud raising them. And don’t hate me for this, but I think it would be cute if Ashfur was raising them to make up to everything he did to Squirrelflight.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 22, 2018 at 10:37 am

That would be cute. 🙂
      And I don’t know what colour they are. I kinda imagine characters as beings not things. I can sense their be-ness but I don’t tend to literally picture them. It’s kinda hard to explain. For me, characters have a flavour rather than a look.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
        March 9, 2018 at 1:54 pm

If they have a flavor, then which cat tastes the most like chicken?

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 10, 2018 at 11:52 am

LOL. Twigbranch. She’s the most chickeny cat I’ve written about so far.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
            March 10, 2018 at 2:05 pm

LOL. I’m going to cite this and add it to the Warriors Wiki.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Twigshade
            March 11, 2019 at 2:06 am

What does Violetshine taste like?

Needlepaw is great

• A Kate for All Seasons
              March 11, 2019 at 7:30 am

Liquorice

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 11, 2019 at 7:54 pm

What Feathertail tastes like?

Beautiful just the way you are

• A Kate for All Seasons
                  March 12, 2019 at 8:47 am

Cheese – a mild French soft cheese, kinda Camembert, made Brie.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Beepaw(boop-paw*boop*)(Jaydapple)
                  March 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

What does Tigerheart taste like?

• March 10, 2018 at 4:11 pm

FANDOM, ATTACK! KILL ASHFUR!!!! JK, sorry XD
      I always imagened Juniperkit as a ginger tom, and Dandilionkit as a white or pale gray she-cat. I kinda like the idea of Firestar, Hollyleaf, or Ferncloud looking after them. 🙂

My awesomeness comes naturally

• March 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm

YASS. Hollyleaf and Ashfur fostering Juniperkit and Dandelionkit and they’ve reconciled. NEW HEADCANON

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

5. Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
    January 19, 2018 at 6:23 pm

TRIAL OF THE STARS (my idea!) So if Needletail is in the DF then WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!!
    Basically the Trial of the Stars would be some type of a forbidden thing that allows a DF cat to join Starclan but there has to be a battle between a DF cat and an SC cat that strongly is against the idea (this could be tied to Ashfur or something which would be cool) So someone like Rowanstar would work for her (Because he probably isnt the happiest with her) it wouldnt be some kind of battle to the Fade though. It could also be something like: Share dreams with some cat to deliver a prophecy.
    But anyways you guys tell me what you think!

6. Ishaan
    January 24, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Please tell me that Onestar’s apology was primarily meant towards Firestar. Did he believe they should have remained friends while on his last life? Are they friends in StarClan? I used to like him, and if Onestar’s confession did involve mainly Firestar, I hopefully can re-like him or dislike him less.

• January 29, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Hmmm . . . maybe. I guess Onestar realized that after he confessed, he’d been unfair to Firestar in some ways. I mean, it made sense for him to take control of his Clan that way, but he didn’t have to be THAT hostile. Hopefully they make up to each other in StarClan 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

7. Airloom
    January 29, 2018 at 11:44 pm

So this is a spoilers page so we talk about the book? Well first of all I LOVE how twigpaw found a mate and I LOVE how she went back to thunderclan and if u have read tiger hearts shadow it tells about y dovewing and tigerheart went missing and I love this book and how tree has magic powers and I love spoiling XD sooooo ya and I hope that pebble shine comes bk and finds them bc we have no clue if she actually dies there was no blood or fur or anything anywhere so in the next book I want that HAPPNEN lol

• Stormberry
      February 1, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Yes!!!!! Pebbleshine!

8. January 31, 2018 at 1:03 am

ME TOO!!! XD XD XD

9. Silverpool
    February 4, 2018 at 8:20 am

I really want to know if Dovewing gets accepted into ShadowClan and what happens to her when her clanmates find out…

10. Flowerstep 2018
    February 4, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Hey, is there going to be a River of Fire spoiler page?

• Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 4, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Actually, we already do have one!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

11. Ivyfrost
    February 9, 2018 at 6:01 am

I can’t wait to read River of Fire! Soo many things will happen that I have been questioning before, like Silverpool’s.

12. Flowerstep 2018
    February 10, 2018 at 1:45 am

From now on, i post in River of Fire spoiler page. Not that anyone cares, but if anyone needs me I’ll be there! 🙂

13. Waffles
    February 10, 2018 at 10:26 am

Loving the plot line, as of what I’ve seen from the outside (won’t get my hands on this book until April 😩) But uh… Twigbranch? Really? Isn’t a twig a branch? That’s like naming a cat Rainwater, or Brightlight… Hahaha I would’ve preferred something else, like Twigspring. 😛

• February 11, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Yes ikr! It’s very weird . . . 😛

Keep sm;)ing

• Stormberry
      February 13, 2018 at 1:52 am

Please don’t spoil on here especially since you don’t learn Twigpaw’s name in DN I read a comment on a totally different page that spoiled it for me *sniff sniff*

• Jaysnow
        February 13, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Well, Kate revealed it here, so if you hang around here, expect spoilers tbh.
        Especially considering these are called /spoiler/ pages.

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      February 14, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I believe Kate said she would have rather called her Twigshade.

Can't rain all the time.

• Wrenkit
      February 17, 2018 at 10:22 pm

I really like the name Twigbranch. . .