1.2K Comments
Winterheart
Winterheart
April 12, 2017 5:51 am

Hi Kate,
I wasn’t sure where to ask this so I’ll ask it here. How does the book-writing process work? From what I know at the moment, Harper Collins comes up with the storyline and then you and the other authors take turns writing the stories. But what other specific things happen in the process of writing each book? How much information/guidance does Harper Collins give you guys before you all have to figure it out for yourselves? How often do you meet up with/communicate with the other authors in figuring out where to pick up from the previous book(s)? Is there anything else that goes into writing each book that we don’t know about that would be interesting or fascinating to know?
Thanks for your time C:

Darkshine Laufeyson [burdened with glorious purrrr-pose]
April 12, 2017 6:39 am

Everyone’s screaming about Onestar and I’m just fangirling over the fact that there is cat named Loki in Warriors, like guys, I’m literally dying now. LOKI AND WARRIORS. C’MON IT DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.

Kate if you had any hand in this I love you so much. xD

Orchidpaw
April 12, 2017 8:59 am

SPOILERS
Purdy died. *Blood must be spilt*

Blueheart
Blueheart
April 12, 2017 10:28 am

i just finished shattered sky, but i thought they were searching for skyclan in tigerheart’s shadow! (or i’m just wrong)

Wrensong
Wrensong
April 12, 2017 12:44 pm

I personally think Needletail isn’t dead. She was a very important character from the first book in AVOS, and her just dying like that, even to save Violetpaw, seems out of place to me. Also, we never see Needletail die, and we never find her body, so we have no definite proof she died. What do you think?

Milkymoon
April 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Oh gosh this book was amazing.

Out of all the books in AVOS so far, this one is probably the most cinematic with a lot of interesting character development. It all flowed very nicely, and scenes like Onestar vs Darktail honestly gave me chills.

I also loved the reunion between Hawkwing and Twigpaw, it was just so heartwarming and sweet.

Can’t wait for the next installment to the series, and if it’s as good as Shattered Sky we’re in for a treat

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
April 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Kate is Purdy,Petalfur, Foxnose and Shadepelt in StarClan? Purdy was a great old cat and Petalfur was a really nice RiverClan cat

and also what did Purdy die of?

Firepaw(Firestrike)
Firepaw(Firestrike)
April 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Why did Needletail have to die!!!! My favorite characters always die!☹️

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
April 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Hey Kate – can you confirm that all the Clan cats that have died in this arc are in Starclan? Or can I give you short list of a few cats and you confirm that they’re in Starclan?

Also is Bettlewhisker actually alive still? He died in The Last Hope but he’s in SS. I’m sure it’s a mistake, but will he still be appearing in books anyway?

Dewsplash
Dewsplash
April 13, 2017 1:54 am

Kate will we eventually discover if Pebbleshine is dead or alive?

Bluebellkit
April 13, 2017 2:53 am

On the warriors wiki it says that reedwhisker. Icewing, Mintfur and Brackenpelt turned rogue weren’t they prisoners if they were prisoners they wont be rogue then right? Im so confused

smokepaww
April 13, 2017 7:05 am

Wow. My whole opinion about Needletail completely changed in the book… I feel so bad for her… Darktail is the frickin’ worst

smokepaww
April 13, 2017 9:31 am

Hey Kate? Needletail went to Starclan and not the Dark Forest, right?

1 7 8 9 10 11 26