Notify of
Katamatics
Katamatics
August 20, 2018 6:10 am

The name Shadowkit seems a bit off to me, I feel like if he does become leader it would be strange to see another Shadowstar, that might just be my opinion though, it would be interesting to see him as a medicine cat apprentice, and is blaze taking on the name Blazekit? I hope so because that is just so cute.

Icefur
Icefur
August 23, 2018 11:57 am

Hi! I have some questions…
What was Oatspeckle’s gender and appearence?
What happened to Speckletail’s kit, Mistlekit?

Spooky Silverlight
Spooky Silverlight
December 10, 2018 5:26 am

I am very in confusion (pardon my suddenly bad grammar).
But why does Google say Tui T. Sutherland wrote this book? I thought Kate wrote it? I’m thinking Google made a mistake, but I’m not sure… -_-

it’s spooky season 🎃

Star That Falls Through Navy Sky * Muffinfern * Navy
Star That Falls Through Navy Sky * Muffinfern * Navy
January 3, 2019 10:37 am

I thought Cherith wrote Tigerheart’s Shadow?

Wants a DW discussion page.

#1fan
#1fan
January 2, 2019 2:04 am

hi I’m am a very big fan! so when do you add new people to your erin hunter group? Do you never add it or can another person get in? Plz reply Kate

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
January 3, 2019 8:09 am
Reply to  Kate

I think they mean the “Erin Hunter group” (as a whole) as in you, Vicky, Cherith, etc.

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Eagleclaw
Eagleclaw
January 3, 2019 2:36 pm
Reply to  Kate

Unless I’m wrong, I think they either mean adding new authors to the Erin Hunter pseudonym or adding additional mods to the BlogTeam? Most likely the first of those, I’d say.

Snow-dusted Ivy
Snow-dusted Ivy
January 4, 2019 4:10 pm
Reply to  Kate

you just described the entirety of my life, Kate 😛

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
January 8, 2019 7:44 am
Reply to  Kate

Hi Kate!! : D

I see you modding. 😉

ShadowRipple
ShadowRipple
February 24, 2019 4:32 pm

I borrowed this book from our library and read it probably fifty times… It’s a possibility that I have it memorized but it’s still such a good book! IVYPOOL YOU’RE STILL LIKELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS BUT DOVEWING AND TIGERHEART/TIGERSTAR ARE CUTE TOGETHER SO BACK OFFFFFFF!

Rebellious... Rebel?

Cats&Ferret&Puppies
Cats&Ferret&Puppies
September 15, 2019 5:27 am

I’m kinda confused. Is Tigerheart/star Tigerstar/claw reborn or is he a different cat entirely??? Like how Cinderheart is a reincarnation of Cinderpelt? And how Spottedleaf was probably reborn as a kittypet or a rogue/loner or maybe in a different clan on maybe even a tribe or some other group of cats after her StarClan Spirit was destroyed? BTW will I be able to come back and edit this say, tomorrow? Please respond if u know the answers 😜

Aspenflight
Aspenflight
November 23, 2019 11:14 pm

Tigerheart is a different cat Tigerclaw doesn’t exist anymore.

DatKat247
DatKat247
December 9, 2019 3:09 pm

Aspenflight is right. Tigerstar was killed in the great battle.

DatKat247
DatKat247
December 9, 2019 3:11 pm

Tigerheart IS Tigerstar’s kin, though.

SOL
SOL
August 14, 2020 12:04 pm

tigerstar is the best shadowclan leader ever…

1 37 38 39

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch