1,885 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Duststorm
    November 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Yes, it is true that Breezepelt and Hollyleaf are half-siblings, but we’ve seen so much half-clanners and kin shippings that it seems ok. FernxIvy are kin and TigerxDove is a half clan shipping. Plus, Crowfeather has too many mates (3 to be exact), so having 4 kits related is normal. So, if Breezepelt was Hollyleaf’s mate, it would be against all of the Warrior’s mate rules: Half Clan and being Closely Blood Related.
    It looks like that the AVoS series may not end at the sixth book, unless there is a huge time gap in between. The prohecy must have something to do with Shadowkit, and it’ll be around 8-12 moons before he’s a warrior or medicine cat. It seems like although OotS has passed, Dovewing and Ivypool are still somewhat important to the Warriors storyline because I feel like Ivypool’s kits may be part of the prophecy or storyline as well.
    Another thing is that I’m surprised that ShadowClan and ThunderClan let Violetpaw and Twigpaw join SkyClan so easily. True, their father is SkyClan, but considering the fact that Violetpaw and Twigpaw went throught training in ShadowClan and ThunderClan, they should’ve join after their Warrior ceromonies. Violetpaw and Twigpaw might not get their warriors names in Darkest Night considering the fact that they have to train extra in SkyClan and that they weren’t warriors yet as of Tigerheart’s Shadow.
    Still excited about the November 7 release of Darkest Night… ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!

TwigxFin Forever...

• November 6, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Just because it’s been done before doesn’t mean it’s okay, the only sibling pairing has been Graystripe’s parents, and not only was it a continuity mistake they both had other kits with other more permanent mates. You’re completely entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but I want you to have the correct information.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Finpaw
        November 14, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Who were Graystripe’s parents?

• Raventoast
          November 16, 2017 at 12:17 am

Patchpelt and Willowpelt

2. Mackrelpaw
    November 7, 2017 at 5:15 pm

i havent read Darkest Night, but i ordered it before it came out and im excited! i kind of wish you could make a Mackrelkit of Skyclan!

thanks for your time

3. Jaysnow
    November 8, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Kate, do you know anything about book 5/6 yet?

• Kate Scary
      November 10, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Yes! 😛 No leaking though…

• Jaysnow
        November 10, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Of course!

• Anonymous
        November 11, 2017 at 1:01 am

That’s unfortunate. Do you know the title of the sixth book of the A Vision of Shadows arc, yet?

• Kate
          November 14, 2017 at 4:57 pm

I do 🙂 The Raging Storm

• Jaysnow
            November 14, 2017 at 5:52 pm

What an awesome title!

• Elmwhisker
            November 14, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Nice. So the “coming storm” hqppens in the last book.

• Anonymous
            November 14, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Catchy title.

• Shadekit
            November 15, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Now I want to see the cover so badly… *Sigh*

• November 16, 2017 at 2:16 am

Amazing!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. Duststorm
    November 15, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Yes! I can’t believe that Kate just leaked the title… This will confirm that there is a conflict, disaster, or a war. The Raging Storm makes me think of Storm of Dogs (Survivors)

TwigxFin Forever...

• Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      November 15, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Of Tigerheart’s Shadow or River of Fire? 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Jaysnow
      November 15, 2017 at 10:37 pm

I hope it’s a really big storm tbh.

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
        November 16, 2017 at 5:45 am

AHHHH SO AWESOME!!!!!! Can’t wait to see the cover when it’s revealed! 😀

• Winterwhisper
      November 16, 2017 at 4:58 am

Or Rising Storm

5. Whisperfeather
    November 15, 2017 at 11:03 pm

I’ve only read as far as Spire’s death, and I honestly almost cried there.
    It was interesting in the least to say that I kinda didn’t really approve of Dovewing and Tigerheart getting back together and having kits, but I’m getting used to it and I myself am actually quite enjoying reading this book.
    I find the kits names quite interesting, too, and like the meanings behind Lightkit’s and Shadowkit’s name, to celebrate the differences between Tigerheart’s and Dovewing’s Clans.
    Five stars Kate! I cannot wait to see how this book ends!

6. November 16, 2017 at 12:57 am

highkey screechin’ ? 😛

(also whoops they’re heavily edited)

• Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
      November 16, 2017 at 3:09 am

what?

When in thorns, look for roses

7. Winterwhisper
    November 16, 2017 at 5:00 am

Ooh, Kate, what is your favourite title from any of the Warriors books? 😀

• Kate
      November 16, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I think Path of Stars, but only because the last chapter was so beautiful to write 🙂

• Winterwhisper
        November 17, 2017 at 4:18 am

Ooh I love that title. And that final chapter, scene, sentence — all of it.

I also personally like Night Whispers, Dark River, Eclipse, all of the New Prophecy titles, Forest of Secrets, The Darkest Hour, Fading Echoes, Shattered Sky, and many more!

November 17, 2017 at 12:46 pm

There are some wonderful titles to choose from! 🙂

• Jaysnow
            November 20, 2017 at 12:26 am

I think River of Fire is my current favorite title. I hope the book lives up to its name.

Knowing Cherith and her fantastic books, it will.

November 20, 2017 at 2:30 pm

It will! 😀

• Ashfire
        February 27, 2018 at 5:12 am

BeAuTiFul? Kate that last chapter made me cry so hard my grandma was visiting and she was like “what’s wrong son” that last chapter was the most heartbreaking and well-written chapter I’ve ever experienced from one of your books.
        I expect bigger tears when we finally have to sit vigil for stripes :C

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 28, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Thank you! I think it even made an editor or two well up and they are notoriously steely. ❤️

• Ashfire
        February 28, 2018 at 6:36 am

Path of stars made me cry at the end. Well done Kate well done

8. Nighthawk
    November 19, 2017 at 6:41 am

Kate is there any character you wish you could write more about?

November 20, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Blossomfall

• Elmwhisker
        November 20, 2017 at 10:57 pm

please do

November 21, 2017 at 3:31 pm

😀

• Nighthawk
        November 21, 2017 at 1:41 am

Ooooh. Interesting. Why, if I may ask?

November 21, 2017 at 3:30 pm

I think I just like her name. And she seems like a very practical cat. I just sense she has more to give than we’ve allowed her.

9. Jaysnow
    November 20, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Any character you wish became deputy besides Squirrelflight, Kate? I want Ivystar tbh.

November 21, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Practically Every Other Cat.
      Squirrelflight. Blergh. So obvious. So dull. I prefer misfits.

• Jaysnow
        November 21, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I don’t mind Squirrelflight as deputy, she deserves it. But yeah, she has become a bit dull since TNP.

• Elmwhisker
        November 21, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Isnt Squirrelflight a misfit though?

November 23, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Like a misunderstood cheerleader. Boo. Hoo.

• Puddlepaw
            November 25, 2017 at 12:45 am

I hate to tell you Kate, but ThunderClan seems to be lacking suitable cats for the role of deputy. Squirrelflight was a good choice, although Bramblestar chose her for the wrong reasons. I hope that Squirrelstar will choose Ivypool (Hollyleaf would have been a good choice too) when the time comes. In the end I can think of three good cats for the role; Squirrelflight (a respectable cat who has overcame many challenges including her mate being a total hypocritical jerk), Ivypool (who became a symbol of what being a warrior is supposed to mean), and then Rosepetal.

In the end Squirrelflight is more qualified for being deputy than Crowfeather who is abusive and neglectful and has proven so unworthy for the job that I am still wondering why he is even deputy. Also Tawnypelt deserves to be one too. Far better suited than her son (at least she is loyal).

November 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

I hear you!

• Sky
              November 27, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Her mate wasn’t a jerk, she was a liar; Ivypool would be the best choice, and IDK on Rosepetal.

Tigerheart was loyal, and you can see that if you read his SE. However, Tawnypelt is the ONLY suitable next deputy of ShadowClan. Also, Crowfeather was never abusive or neglectful, maybe to Breezepelt, but who’s fault is that?

2019, here I come!

• Jayfrost
                November 27, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Crowfeather’s, clearly. No one made him be neglectful.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Shimmerfrost
              December 15, 2017 at 1:52 am

Even though I doubt that it will happen, I’m hoping with all my heart that Squirrelflight never gets to be leader- first of all, because I don’t want a Fire descendant being leader as it’s too cliche (i know almost all of ThunderClan is related to him, but Squirrel is his daughter, which is as direct as you can get), second of all because I don’t like her very much as a cat and I think that as a leader she’d be far too impulsive, and lastly because it would be good development for the flat Bramblestar, and because deputies in ThunderClan don’t die enough (just my opinion).

• December 15, 2017 at 3:33 am

why Rosepetal? not that she’s not a good cat but she doesn’t have a lot of development and she doesn’t really stand out.

Crowfeather may have been neglectful, but he wasn’t ever really abusive. There were a few times when things could’ve been taken as abuse, but not really. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is when he praised Lionpaw instead of Breezepaw when Breezepaw was clearly looking for praise but ???

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Falalalalalal! (Flowerstep)
            December 9, 2017 at 2:27 am

I’d like Lionblaze, Ivypool, or Sparkpelt to be deputy. Hopefully, Sparkpelt will end up mentoring one of Blossomfall’s kits.

• December 15, 2017 at 5:20 am

NOOO I really hope the Firestar/Princess dynasty takes a backseat soon
              Also we should have a random background character become dep/leader. WAIT>>> What if Briarlight was leader? (Not saying it would happen)

~s w e a t e r s e a s o n~

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
              December 15, 2017 at 5:50 am

But….but…..I like Squirrelflight!!! I’ve never considered her dull. She was such a lively daring and energetic apprentice and then matured into such a wise warrior with a sense of humor and she’s the best mother ever! I wouldn’t mind her being leader at least for a while. She’s always been one of my favorite cats. 🙂

*chants, “Squirrelstar! Squirrelstar!”*

What an awkward situation

• AppleBreeze
        November 22, 2017 at 3:18 am

Rip

• Nighthawk
        November 22, 2017 at 4:18 am

Ahhh finally someone said it. I wholeheartedly agree!

November 23, 2017 at 7:27 pm

😀

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        November 23, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Yeah I would like some one not related to Firestar, maybe one of Blossomfall and Thornclaw’s kits could become a leader

November 24, 2017 at 12:44 pm

I agree!

• Jaysnow
            November 27, 2017 at 11:50 pm

I really want Ivypool as leader.

• Kate Needs More Cadvent Pics
              November 28, 2017 at 10:30 am

Me too.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
                January 4, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Yes Ivypool for leader !!

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
                  January 4, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Wow, that was quick to appear, which mod is it ????!!!

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
                    January 4, 2018 at 9:28 pm

I don’t know. It’s a mystery. 😉

BlogTeam Administrator

• Bluefire
          January 4, 2018 at 7:32 am

Blossomfall and Thornclaw are both actually related to Firestar. They won’t have his blood but they’ll still be related.
          Thornclaw: Firestar x Sandstorm. Sandstorm’s parents are Redtail and Brindlefance. Brindleface’s sister is Frostfur. Frostfur had Thornclaw.
          Blossomfall: Firestar x Sandstorm. Sandstorm’s parents are Redtail and Brindleface. Brindleface’s parents are Robinwing and Fuzzypelt. Robinwing also mated with Patchpelt. Patchpelt’s sister is Willowpelt. Patchpelt mated with Willowpelt. They had Graystripe. Graystripe mated with Millie. They had Blossomfall.

Firestar is related to everyone (except Hawkwing’s family).

MB

• Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
            January 4, 2018 at 8:01 pm

That makes them related to Firestar’s kits, not Firestar.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Shadowedpaw accidentally keeps losing her names.
        November 24, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Yes, Ivystar would be a great leader. I honestly hate how Squirrelflight lost half her temper and most of her arrogance.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      November 23, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I planned out a fanfic once that was in the time of Ivystar !
      It was cringe even before I started writing it

• Crookedjaw II
        November 25, 2017 at 9:01 pm

um, whats cringe

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
          November 25, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Cringe
          v. To shrink back, as in fear; cower.
          v. To behave in a servile way; fawn.
          n. An act or instance of cringing.

What an awkward situation

• Crookedjaw II
      November 25, 2017 at 8:56 pm

i want thornclaw

• Wheat
      December 1, 2017 at 2:56 am

Garfield, no questions asked. In fact, he should be the clan leader.

10. November 23, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Kate, who picks the titles for the Warriors books? How do they do it?

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

November 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm

The editorial Team. I guess they just throw ideas out until something sticks.

11. Wrenpaw WASN'T Eaten on Thanksgiving
    November 24, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Kate, I would like to tell you how much I loved the new cats in this book, namely Spiresight, Blaze, Ant, Cobweb, and my favorite out of all of them…Cinnamon!
    You did such a good job with their personalities, traits, etc., and I can’t wait to see how Ant and Cinnamon (I ship it :P) do in ShadowClan!

November 27, 2017 at 11:27 am

Thanks Wrenpaw. It’s always fun to have a new batch of characters to work with 😀

• Jaysnow
        November 27, 2017 at 3:28 pm

I really like Cinnamon.

• Kate Needs More Cadvent Pics
          November 28, 2017 at 10:33 am

😀

12. Crookedjaw II
    November 24, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Sup guys!

13. November 26, 2017 at 11:06 pm

What are the names of Dovewing’s and Tigerheart’s kits?

• Blue Sky of Thanksgiving Day
      November 26, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Patchkit, Lightkit, and Shadowkit

• Breeze Blowing Confetti Across Full Moon/Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (My Birthday is coming up..)
      November 26, 2017 at 11:48 pm