1,881 Replies to “Tigerheart’s Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    September 17, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I JUST FINISHED READING THIS AND
    OH
    MY
    STARCLAN

I ran around screaming “Dovewing!” when I learned she was expecting.

I knew that Blaze would come with them and Spire would die on the journey.

Was I the only one who was really interested in the funeral that the Twolegs were holding?

When Tigerheart died I actually thought he was dead and not coming back! I can’t believe he’s leader now!

dId IvYpOoL hAvE kItS???????? (please be with Fernsong)

So the sisters joined SkyClan? I wonder what their warrior names will be!

Is Dovewing going to stay in ShadowClan forever????

Also I will keep seeing Tigerstar the second as Tigerstar the first.

me almost cried when learned that dawnpelt be dead r.i.p.

AND FUZZBALL IS SUCH AN AMAZING NAME OMSC

When in thorns, look for roses

2. September 17, 2017 at 4:38 pm

ooh I think I know how the Erins are planning to get ThunderClan down to a managable size again

a few cats die buuuut a bunch of cats leave!

Twigpaw and Violetpaw go to SkyClan and Dovewing goes to ShadowClan what if there’s more???

what if there’s ThunderClan in like every Clan because suddenly no cat wants to be there and Bramblestar and Squirrelflight are sitting there like “why does no one like us????” and crying 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
      September 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm

XD

3. Stormheart
    September 17, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I have name suggestions for the cats who appears but have yet 2b warriors! Shadowstirpe, Shadowheart, Shadowclaw, Pouncewhisker, Pouncefoot, Twigfall, Twigleaf, Viloetdawn, Viloetwind, Viloetstone, Viloethawk, Viloetblaze, Viloetsun, Violetheart, Violetsky, Viloetshine, Viloetstorm, Viloetdusk, Violetbird, Violetbloom, Sunnyflight, Sunnyshine, Sunnyflower, Sunnyflare, Sunnyheart, Lightstep, Lightshine, Hallowlog, Sunnystorm, Sunnybloom, Sunnydawn, Sunnyspark, Cinnmonfur, Coneshell, Conerock, Conetooth, Conepike, Conespike, Conetail, Gullfeather, Lightfeather, Lighttail, Blazestorm, Blazewhisker, Blazetail, Blazefur, Blazepelt, Blazefire, Sunstrike, Sunrise, Sunset, Sunspark, Sunshard, Shellshard, Stemtail, Stemflower, Antlace, Antleg, Antfin, Spiresong, Sunblaze, Snaketooth, Snakefang, Shellclaw, Shellthorn, Shadowstalker, Shadowcatch, Blazethorn, Pouncebird, Stemwillow, Shellblaze, Blazeclaw, Blazefury, Shellshine, Anttooth, Antstem, Shellbreeze and Blazefeather

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
      September 20, 2017 at 3:09 am

Can you think of a name for me?

• Nightwhisker
        November 17, 2017 at 6:52 am

Tacotooth, Tacofang, Tacospots, Tacostream, Tacowing

4. Sky
    September 17, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Old cats in ThunderClan need to die – Cloudtail, Brightheart, Brackenfur, and Graystripe. Not Millie. I’m evil.

So do some of the younger cats. Let’s kill Fernsong – even though he’s a nice cat – so that Ivypool can be dat boss single mom.

2019, here I come!

• Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
      September 17, 2017 at 6:35 pm

I agree. IVYPOOL SINGLE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

5. Icepaw Loves Moonbli
    September 17, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Cats that just need to die:

Cloudtail, Brightheart, Thornclaw, Millie, Lilyheart(because I felt like it), Graystripe, Leaffu(r or whatever his name was)

• Sky
      September 17, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Exclude Thornclaw, Lilyheart, Millie, and Leaffur, and yeah.

2019, here I come!

• Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
        September 17, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Leafshade 😛

• Snowflower
      September 18, 2017 at 4:39 am

It’s Leafshade.

• September 18, 2017 at 11:58 am

Lilyheart shouldn’t die 😮
      Brackenfur would be… devastated

Sorzi (爱猫者)
      Not coincidence

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      September 19, 2017 at 2:35 am

I don’t want Lilyheart to die, I’m neutral on Leafshade dying, but everyone else is very old.

Also Nightcloud should be dead or in the elder’s den, since she was stated to be much older than Crowfeather (Who was born around Firestar’s Quest).

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      September 21, 2017 at 1:52 am

Replace Lilyheart with Fernsong.

When in thorns, look for roses

6. Mistlekit
    September 17, 2017 at 8:35 pm

PLEASE have Thornclaw die or go to the elders den. Just..OMG!!!

• Sky
      September 17, 2017 at 9:41 pm

?

2019, here I come!

• Elmwhisker
        September 18, 2017 at 1:56 am

Why him specifically?
        He just had kits, but I mean yea he’s old.

• Snowflower
      September 18, 2017 at 4:42 am

Since he only just had kits, he probably won’t retire any time soon. And I remember Kate stating that Brackenfur wasn’t going to retire any time soon when I asked her before the series came out. Brightheart, maybe? Not sure about her.

• September 18, 2017 at 4:54 am

but then he can’t be the patrol guy! 😮

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Tacopaw (Help me with my warrior name pls)
      September 19, 2017 at 3:03 am

But.. But.. But he is the patrol guy!

7. Elmwhisker
    September 18, 2017 at 2:01 am

I like how the population is getting crazy in TC and EVERYONE is pointing it out. Something has to happen

8. Baylen
    September 18, 2017 at 2:42 am

I’ve been looking through the thread and saw that a lot of people praised the book, but they’re a lot of flaws, more then good in this book in my opinion.

1. Tigerheart is a really bad character, I admit that he had some good moments in the book, but most were really bad. He flip flopped so many times from Dovewing, to his clan, that it got really annoying. His only character is being in love with Dovewing, nothing interesting about him at all.

2. Dovewing is uncharacteristically selfish in this book. She leaves the safety of her clan and her family, she would never do that in any other circumstance.

3. Its an adventure story, we already have too many of those .

4. Tigerheart dies. He DIES! He should’ve stayed dead. I wouldn’t have minded that if he was dying and still ALIVE, some cat could’ve taken him to connect to starclan to get his lives, then I would’ve been fine with it. They did the same with Windstar. BUT NO, he dies! So if Starclan always had the ability to bring cats back to life, those heroic deaths warriors has had was totally pointless!

5. Rowanstar dies. What happened to him? How did he die? Didn’t he have at least 9 lives (I don’t know the exact he had), so how is he in Starclan?! I can understand why he is Rowanclaw again, he was a terrble leader and doesn’t live up to his leader name, but… HOW?!

6. DoveXTiger… its a terrible ship. Look, I don’t care if they’re together, in all honesty, both characters are so bad, they deserve eachother.

7. We have another Tigerstar… thats gonna be a little confusing. One was a blood thirsty murderer that would’ve done anything for power, and the other… is his grandson. The name Tigerstar has such a bad rep, I wouldn’t be surprised that in the next book, other clan cats would compare him to his grandfather just to taunt him.

Now, it wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t point out the good in the book itself, but let me tell you, I don’t have a lot.

1. Ivypool. I loved Ivypool in this. Even tho she wasn’t in the book for very long, I loved how independent she is in this book. I like how she isn’t like Squirrel and Leaf, she told Tigerheart that she wouldn’t talk to Dovewing unless she stopped seeing him, I hope it isn’t a major plot point in the next book, but I would like to see Dove and Ivy fight it out.

2. The Guardian cats were very charming. I liked them a lot, especially Spire, bless his soul.

3. I have to admit, I really like Dove and Tiger’s kits, mostly Shadowkit, I don’t know why.

4. We finally found out the fates of the missing Shadowclan cats, mostly sad about Dawnpelt.

Thats about it, sorry… this book was unnecessary to me. Interesting read, but I knew that they were gonna get together, so yea… hate me if you want, but that’s my opinion.

• Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
      September 18, 2017 at 11:20 am

Was Needletail said to be alive or dead? I NEED A CONFIRMATION! WHY DO TBE BEST CHARACTERS (like Feathertail) DIE SO YOUNGGGG?!?

9. Snowflower
    September 18, 2017 at 4:53 am

Kate, this was brought up in the book, but did Dovewing receive the dream to leave the Clans because of Shadowkit’s connection to StarClan? Is he the reason she had that dream and StC were trying to protect him from something?

10. Lainy-poo
    September 18, 2017 at 10:34 am

I hope TIgerheart becomes Tigerstar and he and Dovewing have kits!

• Mistfeather
      January 18, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Have you read the book? Spoiler! they do!!!