Warrior Cats in Real Life by Falconpaw

Falconpaw discusses the claim that feral cats are the real life equivalent of Warriors.

today i, Falconpaw will dive into warriors in real life!!!! so this article will be about feral felines living in the wild like warriors. you ready? lets begin. in case you don’t know what a feral cat is then i will explain; feral cats are cats who are not domesticated. if feral cats life non-domesticated for a while then they can almost never adjust to being domesticated. that’s why a warrior can never be a kittypet they cant adjust to it but kits however are another matter. young feral kits can live with humans (twolegs). also multiple studies and people just coming across feral cats show that feral cats DO NOT let themselves be handled by humans If trapped, they may hiss, growl, bare their teeth, or strike out. they hide from twolegs and run when engaged by humans. you starting to see similarities between real feral cats and warriors.

next thing, colonies. this is the fun part trust me if you thought their was similarities up there^ then you ain’t seen nothing’ yet, so i will begin by stating that feral cats do in-fact live in colonies that means we’ve got us some warrior clans. they live together frequently near food and/or shelter (the camps are the shelter). feral cats usually live in wild life not near human houses however, strays live in the twoleg neighborhoods. cats in a colony have territory and they defend it against other cats, sometimes even colonies. some colonies have a form of government called despotism it means one entity has complete power over all other members of the colony basically a leader. also in the picture included in this article i think the colony is sharing tongues. next thing is prey

feral cats do hunt which is good because that is another common thing and that’s cool, but what do they hunt? well lets see.
feral cats who live in the forest eat mice, voles, small marsupials e.g. squirrels, shrews and if it comes to the forest, rabbits they also occasionally eat birds but they have a 1/10 success rate for catching a bird. also feral cats fish yes they fish cats that dont live in the forest sometimes hunt lizards and frogs. so to conclude this article i will summarize our “real warrior clans” so we have colonies of cats who live in the wild (warrior clans) that are non-domesticated who stay away from humans or “twolegs” they will attack humans if trapped and can never adjust to living with humans. these colonies have territory that they defend against other cats and colonies(border fights). these colonies sometimes have a “leader” who has full rule over every cat. if the colony lives in the forest then the cats eat mice, voles, shrews, and birds(Thunderclan) these cats also eat rabbit (Windclan) also feral cats fish (Riverclan) additionally some cats eat lizards and frogs (Shadowclan). so there you have it real warriors.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
March 24, 2017 11:44 am

A really nice and amazing article!
(I think I saw some “real warrior cats” near my home……)

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Rosepaw
Rosepaw
April 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Great article! Our horse barn and the nearby shed house many feral cats. I’ve even seen my barn cat training a younger one! Ok, it might not have been but it looks like training. I’m sure that colonies and Clans are about the same. Anyway, good job, Falconpaw!

Willowpaw
Willowpaw
November 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Reply to  Rosepaw

Cool

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
April 20, 2017 5:15 pm

nice article!!!! i’ve seen a small colony of cats crossing a thunderpath in Texas!!!! also if you google Tashirojima (an island in japan) then you’ll see LARGE colonies of cats!!!!!

thats not very plus ultra of u

FalconPaw
FalconPaw
May 5, 2017 6:05 am

cool!!! much exclamation marks…

Peach Poppy
Peach Poppy
April 23, 2020 4:23 pm

Thats so Cool! I searched it up so many CATS yay!.

FalconPaw
FalconPaw
May 5, 2017 6:13 am

so many punctuation errors… lol!

Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
May 5, 2017 12:20 pm

Cool article! The only thing I think isn’t a coincidence between warriors and real cats is the prey catching thing. I think the Erins actually researched cats and that’s how they got the information on how they eat.

Skyeyes
Skyeyes
August 31, 2017 8:42 pm

When I was in Russia about a year ago, I saw a cat that looked like Whitethroat cross the street, and another one that looked like Sorreltail sleeping on a bench.

Aquapaw
Aquapaw
September 13, 2017 2:01 am

There is a cat that live in my neighborhood who looks like Ravenpaw, except the cat that lives in my neighborhood has yellow eyes, not green eyes. There are three, one is pure black, another is black with a white face, and there is the one I mentioned above. They are somewhat friendly because someone is feeding them, and I think they might be pets. There is another cat who is definitely a pet because it wears a collar and the only times we’ve ever seen it it’s been this one house’s yard.

shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
November 11, 2018 2:35 am

The Erins mentioned that they like to make reasons for animal behaviors on the last pages of some books, so I think that they knew this and then cleverly thought of Warriors! 😁

gimme my chainsaw

ambermoon
ambermoon
November 21, 2019 8:38 pm

this is a great article! i do live in a peaceful village and we have cats wandering around. i have two cats, one is Maple who is having her litter in a few months and Graystripe who we named after “into the wild”. i gave him that name because he had a dark gray stripe going down his back to his tail. if you guys get confussed why i had the word we is because i meant our mother and my sister

Peach Poppy
Peach Poppy
April 23, 2020 12:32 am
Reply to  ambermoon

great choice for a name!! :))

Peach Poppy
Peach Poppy
April 23, 2020 12:02 am

I went to stay at this cabin in the forest and i saw a cat carrying a mouse, i think it was a warrior!

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch