Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.
Notify of
Sunpaw who was Ravenshard (Lux)
Sunpaw who was Ravenshard (Lux)
April 25, 2019 12:09 am

I didn’t know that Spottedleaf saw Bluestar take her kits to RiverClan. I guess she never told Bluestar she knew.

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

Primroseshine
Primroseshine
January 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Honestly, I’m pretty sure Spottedleaf helped Bluestar get her kits out of camp.

Primroseshine

Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
September 30, 2020 2:47 am
Reply to  Primroseshine

:O

Trying very hard to be active.

Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
September 30, 2020 2:48 am
Reply to  Primroseshine

SPOTTEDLEAF IS THE BEST!!!

Trying very hard to be active.

Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
July 18, 2019 10:40 am

hopes o

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
Cold Heart of Halloween Zombie ~ Coldheart
September 30, 2020 2:46 am

I’d like to say something real quick
Should I read Pinestar’s choice? A quick article by Coldheart.

• Your probably wondering, whats this about if someone is reading this, which you are probably not.
  • Lets start.

Pinestar’s choice
Might have a few spoilers.

Pinestar, what to think of him and his book?

1. In my opinion, Pinestar is a very concerned about death, not so loving to his mate, Leapordfoot, and just kind of liked Shanty.
  2. Pinestar, in his book, mostly talks about death. I was reading it earlier today, and this is my comment. Pinestar’s choice is basically death, death, death, still here? Death, death, and more death.
  3. Pinestar and Spottedleaf and most of the warriors love stories always touch me and always make me feel, bad about how I write. Another(there’s going to be a few more) comment: Wow! Erin Hunter and Kate Cary and everyone are SOO good at writing. I will never be like them. But it doesn’t matter. ( In fact, I’ve been on BlogClan more than I’ve been reading. Time to read Thunderstar’s echo!)
  4. Pinestar, I think, liked Shanty. WHAT ABOUT YOUR KITS AND MATE!! Leaving them like that and kind of making Tigerstar what he is today? Not cool.
  5. What would’ve happened if Shanty didn’t die? Pinestar would still be a kittypet with Shanty’s housefolk though he would probably be mates with her
  6. Where did Pinestar die, and why did he lose a life? To who did he lose a life? Nobody knows except cats who know. Weird, right? I think he lost a life to old age.
  7. Pinestar, to me, is more concerned about death, twolegs and kittypets. Had he stayed in ThunderClan, he would probably be considered like Goosefeather and always be sneaking out. He’d have nightmares and probably would’ve been killed by Tigerstar. Thank you to whoever killed him and if he died on his own, well, I hope he remembers how Leapordfoot LOVED this cat. How he left his kits, how he was a total death-set cat, and how Shanty died. Hit by a car which wouldn’t have happened if he wasn’t there. Thanks soo much for killing a cat who would’ve lived a good, long life without you to bother everyone. Everyone see why I hate him? If you like Shanty and didn’t know how she died or anything, oops and please raise the I HATE PINESTAR flag with me. 🙂 Plus, Pinestar should’ve gone to the place where Shanty had gone, I’ll give him that. I still hate him though. I tried to give him the worst photo I could find. I HATE YOU, PINESTAR!

Trying very hard to be active.

1 7 8 9

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch