Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

331 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Spotty Spirit (Spottedspirit is Disguise) :)
    June 27, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Is it just me or do you think that Spottedleaf’s Heart should have been called Make Thistleclaw Look The Worst As We Possibly Can.
    😀

• Snowbreeze
      August 18, 2018 at 5:56 pm

That title is too long and maybe spoiler-y 😛

• Moonlight Of WindClan
      October 23, 2018 at 2:22 pm

YES OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL THISTLECLAW

2. July 14, 2018 at 9:12 am

Hey, you should sometime in the next series have a gang of twoleg kits steal some cats etc: BrightHeart, StormCloud

3. Lemon
    October 24, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Jeez…
    Spottedleaf’s Heart is very dark, even more so than the other books.
    Think about how old Thistleclaw is. Snowfur died when Spottedleaf was Spottedkit, and then it’s okay for a six moon old apprentice to get in a relationship with a cat 6 or 7 times her age?!?! Even then, he uses her. Shouldn’t Spottedpaw’s parents know about this? I mean, she JUST became a apprentice. I think I would be fine with this if she was at least a young warrior but….
    THISLECLAW’S SON IS OLDER THAN HER!!!
    SHOULDN’T MORE CATS, cough *Her littermates* cough TELL HER THIS IS SUPPPPEERRR WRONG?

• December 23, 2018 at 11:37 pm

Well… then Pinestar’s Choice/Bluestar’s Prophecy is dark too. Pinestar is mates with some she-cat young enough to be his granddaughter (Leapordfoot)… And in that, the whole Clan knew…

I procrastinate too much

• Moonshadow
        February 10, 2019 at 8:38 pm

That is very true. And have you thought about Thornclaw and Blossomfall (SPOILERS!!!). Thornclaw was born in the first series and Blossomfall was born in the third series.

• Poor little Shadow on her little IPad
          February 10, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Oof 😛
          Also your name is mine switched around oof

4. Minkclaw
    November 3, 2018 at 9:36 am

Hey Kate, I had a question about some character from the DotC era if you don’t mind. Do you know of what Clan/affiliation Owl Song is?

Minklestar

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 17, 2018 at 1:27 pm

No idea, I’m afraid. Sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• November 20, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Owl Song? She’s in WindClan. But if I explain how I’d give spoilers for Moth Flight’s Vision.

Ich bin sehr einsam.

5. firestar
    February 22, 2019 at 2:38 pm

I want to ask that will spottedleaf get reincarnated or just disappear? Or there is another place that Spottedleaf living at? thx a lot

6. Hailpaw(storm)
    April 25, 2019 at 12:09 am

I didn’t know that Spottedleaf saw Bluestar take her kits to RiverClan. I guess she never told Bluestar she knew.

Hail That Falls In The Night