Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

331 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Blazepaw (aka Blazestride)
    September 30, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Did Spiderleg get to StarClan?

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
      October 7, 2017 at 5:08 am

Well he wasn’t bad/evil so probably 😛

• Brambleheart
      May 8, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Yeah

2. Hazeltuft
    October 7, 2017 at 4:45 am

All three books were great to read! Although I do have some concerns.

In Pinestar’s choice, the only thing that confuses me here is the timing between Mapleshade’s death and Pinestar’s leadership. In Crookedstar’s Promise and in the regular arcs, she was described to be an ancient spirit and a faded figure. It didn’t seem that long from her death until the present, not with Pinestar being born when Oakstar was still leader. To me, it would make more sense if Pinestar was born in a couple of generations later for both Mapleshade and Nettlebreeze to be as old as they’re portrayed.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved this book! I just found the timing to be a bit confusing for me.

3. Boobellpaw who hasn't signed in
    October 23, 2017 at 3:34 am

hello kate have another question sorry, but will there be more novellas in the future?

i also have some suggestions for who to write about
    The Ancients
    Ripplestar
    Jay’s Wing
    Rock
    Sol
    Darktail
    Dove’s Wing
    Lion’s Roar
    Riverstar
    Tribe of Rushing Water
    Half Moon
    Hawkheart
    Sunstar
    Nightcloud
    here were just a few of my suggestions

have a great day 🙂

• Kate Scary
      October 27, 2017 at 10:46 am

Great suggestions. I’m not sure about future novellas. Vicky usually writes them but she’s very unwell at the moment…we’re both going to have to wait and see.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Drift of Blood Red Maple Leaf (Maplepaw/drift)
        October 27, 2017 at 5:14 pm

A Fallen Leaves novella would be really cool as well

Somewhere that’s Green

• Moonlight Of WindClan
        October 23, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Feel better Vicky!

4. Silver-Rose
    October 29, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Hi, Kate First of I love Warriors! I have three questions for you What’s your favorite warrior name? Mine is Echosong and which book is your favorite in the series Mine is The last Hope and what is your favorite clan?

• Kate Scary
      October 31, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Hello Silver-Rose! 😀

Currently Ambermoon. Bluestar’s Prophecy. RiverClan! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brookdies (Bobo the Clown)
        October 31, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Uhhh
        Two out of the three were the same answers as mine 😛
        Except my favorite name is Rowanberry 🙂

• Jasminepaw (Jasminebreeze) (Last name change i promise)
          November 8, 2017 at 1:44 am

That was weird huh

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
            November 23, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Mine is Ivypool! 😀😛

• Jaysnow
        October 31, 2017 at 3:06 pm

We really do need more books on RiverClan. It’s a shame they get so little attention, it’s my favorite Clan too.

• November 23, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I like SkyClan the most but yeah, RiverClan is cool and I’d love to see more RiverClan books

Sorzi (爱猫者)
          Not coincidence

• Waffles
          May 24, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Agreed! RiverClan is the best, and does not get enough attention.

SPOILER WARNING

Here is a list of Super Editions revolving around each Clan
          ThunderClan: 3 (Firestar’s Quest, Bluestar’s Prophecy, Bramblestar’s Storm)
          SkyClan: 3 (Firestar’s Quest, SkyClan’s Destiny, Hawkwing’s Journey)
          WindClan: 3 (Tallstar’s Revenge, Moth Flight’s Vision, Crowfeather’s Trial)
          ShadowClan: 2 (Yellowfang’s Secret, Tigerheart’s Shadow)
          RiverClan: Only 1 (Crookedstar’s Promise)
          (I will add that RiverClan is pretty important in Bluestar’s Prophecy too, though)

None of the main series books have RiverClan as their main Clan (even in DotC, RiverClan is barely seen).

Novellas
          ThunderClan: 6 (Dovewing’s Silence, Goosefeather’s Curse, Leafpool’s Wish, Mapleshade’s Vengeance, Pinestar’s Choice, Spottedleaf’s Heart, Thunderstar’s Echo, 7 if you count Hollyleaf’s Story)
          ShadowClan: 1 (Tigerclaw’s Fury)
          WindClan: 0 (They have so many super editions it’s fine)
          SkyClan: 2 (Cloudstar’s Journey and Ravenpaw’s Farewell)
          RiverClan: Only 1 (Mistystar’s Omen, 2 if you count Mapleshade’s Vengeance)

This is proof that the twelfth super edition should be about RiverClan.

END OF SPOILER WARNING

Sorry if this sounded aggressive haha 😛 I just really like RiverClan xD

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 12, 2018 at 11:13 pm

I like Harveymoon.

5. Bluebellpaw
    November 22, 2017 at 9:16 am

hello Kate! sorry for another question 😛 but, how long do you think this takes after Moth Flight’s Vision?

who you callin' pinhead?

• Bluebellpaw who stuffs face with turkey
      November 23, 2017 at 7:55 am

*takes place*

who you callin' pinhead?

6. November 28, 2017 at 5:36 am

I finally read this! It was really good, better than I expected actually. My favorite was probably Spottedleaf’s Heart (I still hate her, but I liked seeing this side of her.) I wonder if maybe Spottedleaf fell for Firestar so quickly because he was her Thistleclaw substitute. He was strong and kind, and he was also good. He could’ve been like Thistleclaw if he hadn’t turned evil. Spottedleaf definitely has a type, haha. I hate Thistleclaw so much now. Child abuse is horrible. He’s horrible. I hate to think that Spottedleaf being a medicine cat, which was a hueg part of her character and a passion of hers, would have never have happened had she never gone to the Dark Forest. Horrifying. I liked seeing Firestar’s grandmother. She’s one of my favorite minor characters already, I need more of her! I can see where Firestar gets his fighting spirit from. I think she would’ve liked him, and she would’ve been a great mentor for Squirrelflight, as two fighter queens. I love her name too. I adore the name Crystal. I really liked Pinestar’s Choice as well, it was interesting to see his thought process. I identify a lot with him because I can be paranoid with things I have no control over as well, but I don’t think I would’ve done what he did. Thunderstar’s Echo was good, but I didn’t like it as much. It felt like an epilogue. Lightning Tail’s death was really sad, though. I really liked Shivering Rose (I’m biased, though 😛 ). I thought they could’ve focused a bit more on Owl Eyes’ maturity, but when it was shown it was well written. It was rushed, but then again it is a novella. I liked Dew Petal a lot. She was a kit in Moth Flight’s Vision, so we didn’t get to see a lot of her personality. I hope we see more of her in the future. I want more on the early Clans. It was nice to see how the rest of the Clans had deputies. I think Sparrow Fur and Sun Shadow are great choices. I’m not so sure about Night, though, but she does balance out River Ripple’s peaceful and passive nature. When Thunderstar was going over the deputies, he said Gorse Fur and Wind Runner were mates, but not Riverstar and Night. It could be a mistake, but I thought they were mates, so did something happen between them? I thought they were going to name Lightning Stripe Lightning Fire, and I got excited because it’s a cool name, and then disappointed. But Imma go make an OC out of it 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Stormberry
      February 12, 2018 at 2:50 am

I hadn’t even figured out that we had met Firestar’s grandmother! 😂

Star Wars And Cats

• Spottedpaw/Stream
      July 10, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Okay. I have to finally read this book. 😛

7. February 26, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Hey Kate!who is your favorite couple???

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 28, 2018 at 3:04 pm

It changes, but today Graystripe and Millie – they are adorable in their old age.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Spencer
        April 24, 2018 at 5:50 am

Kate I have a question, how did Smallear die? it was never mentioned that Smallear died or how he died

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 25, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Of natural causes.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 12, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Brackenfur an Sorreltail!

8. Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
    May 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Kate what new Super Editions are you thinking about, other than Crowfeathers trial?
    and who is your fav leader?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 15, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Leopardstar and the one after Crowfeather…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        May 19, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Who is the one after Crowfeather? Any luck in finding out?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 20, 2018 at 6:44 am

Nope

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        May 20, 2018 at 7:07 am

Wait I’ve just had an amazing thought

There could be a Leopardstar Super Edition !!!!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 21, 2018 at 6:23 am

That would be awesome but I think Leopardstar has faded into history…spots and all

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
    May 12, 2018 at 11:20 pm

The moment that was most cutest to me was the same time that i was 100% horrified!
    in Pinestars choice, little Tigerkit asks Pinestar ‘will you play with me?’ (SUPER CUTE) and Pinestar just pretty much ignores him (SUPER HORRIFYING)!

• May 21, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Aw poor baby Tigerstar. 🙁

• Moonlight Of WindClan
        October 23, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Poor tiger… never thought I’d EVER hear that.

Sign my petition for Mapleshade to be Villain of the Year

10. Brightberry
    May 21, 2018 at 4:31 pm

I loved Pinestar’s Choice! I was coping with the death of my cat when I first read it, and a stray showed up and befriended us not long afterwards, so it’s very close and personal for me. :3