Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.

344 Replies to “Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page”

1. Mintkit(feather) Is An Amazing Magical Unicorn
    April 14, 2017 at 1:15 pm

So let’s look at it like this:
    Thistleclaw has a son and the mother dies.
    There is a little kit born who is younger than Thistle’s son.
    Thistle falls in love with this cat.

In human terms, that is like a single dad falling in love with his son’s friend. Weird.

When in thorns, look for roses

2. Mintkit(feather) Is An Amazing Magical Unicorn
    April 14, 2017 at 1:18 pm

So Firestar’s grandmother saved the life of Tigerstar’s father?

When in thorns, look for roses

• Snowflower
      April 15, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Yep!

• Rainpaw
      April 22, 2017 at 9:49 am

XD
      hi your grandon and son killed each other are ya happy now

Mrrrow.

3. Quietstorm
    April 16, 2017 at 4:25 am

Ok so just finished lotc…..
    Thoughts:
    Loved meeting Firestar’s Grandma she is awesome!
    Bluestar and Spottedleaf=BFF goals
    Lightningtail and Thunderstar also=BFF goals (and i kinda ship it)
    Ew ThistleclawxSpottedleaf is really weird, like what about Snowfur? What about the fact that that this Spottedleaf is waaay to young?
    It was pretty funny when Thunderstar basically forgot he had nine lives😂
    NOOOOO LIIIIIIGHTINGTAIIIL
    now I reAlly want to hear more about Lightningstripe, does she grow up to be a med cat or leader or something really special?

I loved the writing, it was nice to see some interesting character decelopments and I feel like we got to see the characters thoughts and motives more often than usual!

4. Petalfrost
    April 17, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Two questions:

1. How did Lighting Tail die?

and

2. Why is it partly Tigerstar’s fault the Pinestar left ThunderClan?

Leaf Shinobi

• Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
      April 17, 2017 at 9:19 pm

1. Dogs

2. StarClan sent a prophecy to Pinestar like “Yo, your son’s evil, you should kill him. So Pinestar was like “Dang, I don’t wanna care anymore aboutthis so I’m gonna leave :P”

5. Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
    April 17, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I (think) I found two Blogclanner names 😛 Hazel Burrow and Shivering Rose 😛

• Gumm-easterpaw (Gummypaw) (Get the pun?)
      April 17, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Everyone probably found these names but whatever 😛

6. Sky where Freedom Flies
    April 20, 2017 at 2:16 am

Is everyone ignoring the fact that Whitestorm was described as an elderly tom in the first series and Spottedleaf was born maybe 8 moons after him?

• April 21, 2017 at 12:54 am

And in Into the Wild, Graypaw says that Darkstripe is neither young nor pretty despite him being younger than Spottedleaf.

7. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    April 20, 2017 at 2:21 am

Was it bad that I kind of like the Thistleclaw and Spottedpaw of thing? Great analysis!
    When I read that you were the medicine cat apprentice I kind of freaked… in a good way…

8. April 21, 2017 at 12:35 am

I never thought I could hate a ship more than CrowfeatherXNightcloud…

But then ThistleclawXSpottedleaf came along.

• Icekit(Icetail)
      April 22, 2017 at 6:38 pm

True

9. Moonpaw/feather That Is Not-So Secretly In Love With Jayfeather
    April 21, 2017 at 4:15 am

Thistleclaw was actually sent to Starclan, but Bluestar chased him into the Dark Forest!

Let your heart decide

• Jayfrost
      April 21, 2017 at 5:16 am

Vicky confirmed that was a joke. He went straight to the Dark Forest.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Jayfrost
      April 21, 2017 at 5:19 am

It’s not. Vicky confirmed that he went straight to the Dark Forest. And he more than deserved it from what we’ve seen from him through the series. 😛

BlogTeam Administrator

• Jayfrost
        April 21, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I don’t really see how Spottedleaf’s Heart’s Thistleclaw is any different from that Thistleclaw. He was always an aggressive, ambitious, selfish kind of cat.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Jayfrost
          April 22, 2017 at 1:24 am

I saw. I intended to reply, but I didn’t have time, as my reply would be quite long if I was going to reply properly. 😛 I might try to find time to still reply later. I’ve also just written an article review of Spottedleaf’s Heart, which details my thoughts on Thistleclaw and how the book is fitting for his character in more length, though that likely won’t be posted for a fair bit.

BlogTeam Administrator

10. Minnowfur
    April 21, 2017 at 4:15 am

I found it funny that Shiveringrose wanted Clover and Thisle to get dock leaves then she got mad at them for bringing the wrong leaves.
    Um Shiveringrose….Clover and Thisle are not medicine cats lol

11. Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
    April 21, 2017 at 4:58 am

I have not read the book yet, how is it?

• Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
      April 21, 2017 at 12:04 pm

It’s good!

• Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
        April 21, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Awesome! I only ordered SS, so I don’t know where to get LotC

• Rainpaw
          April 21, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Amazon or Barnes and Noble, maybe?

Mrrrow.

• Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
            April 22, 2017 at 1:24 am

I don’t feel like asking my Mom to buy the book. I read the sample, though. I wish the books were separate so you could read all of the samples!

• October 31, 2019 at 4:55 pm

I went to a book store and requested them to get the book, they said they’ll have it in a week, and then we came back and bought it for the same price they did.

Warrior cats and Undertale

12. April 22, 2017 at 2:06 am

So I was just reading Thunderstar’s Echo and I noticed that “said” was used a lot instead of “mewed” or “meowed”. I think that’s the first time I’ve seen “said” being used in a Warriors book. I dunno, I just tend to notice things like that 😛

• Flowerstream
      April 22, 2017 at 2:10 am

Yeah, I’ve never really seen them use “said”

• October 31, 2019 at 4:55 pm

There was a different writer this time! A new person but other then that she is good.

Warrior cats and Undertale

13. April 22, 2017 at 2:12 am

It was really interesting how in both Pinestar’s Choice and Thunderstar’s Echo both leaders were in a situation with another cat where the normal cat died but the leader only lost a life. Like when Shanty and Pinestar were hit by the monster, and when Thunderstar and Lightning Tail were attacked by the dog. I had never really thought that something like that could happen and how guilty the leaders must have felt about it. Hopefully, we’ll see some more interesting little things like that in the future.

• Quietstorm
      April 28, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Wow i never thought about that but its a cool idea! I also noticed that cats who mingled with kittypets (pinestar, onestar, featherstorm) had kits or grandkits who were evil (tigerstar, darktail, brokenstar) although that might just be a coincidence.

• Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
        May 5, 2017 at 3:05 am

What if Bumblestripe turns evil? 😮

• Waffles
          May 5, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Nah, I don’t think Bumble’s an Ashfur type of guy. He’s more like Thrushpelt in my eyes.

Been a while¿?

• Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
            May 17, 2017 at 2:27 am

I think that you’re right!

When in thorns, look for roses