Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Spoiler Page

This book includes Spottedleaf’s Heart, Pinestar’s Choice, Thunderstar’s Echo.

• Spottedleaf’s Heart: Young apprentice Spottedpaw is determined to become a warrior…until she realizes that to save her Clan, she must become its next medicine cat.
  • Pinestar’s Choice: Discover what drove Pinestar, once leader of ThunderClan, to abandon the warrior code, betray his Clan, and become a kittypet.
  • Thunderstar’s Echo: In the earliest days of ThunderClan, its first leader faces down a new threat—and forges a new tradition for all the warrior Clans.
Notify of
Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
May 17, 2017 4:48 am

I feel kind of awkward…
I think I’m the only person who shipped (and still sort-of ships) ThistleclawxSpottedpaw…

Willowy-Willyow (Willowpaw/step)
Willowy-Willyow (Willowpaw/step)
May 17, 2017 5:35 am

It’s fine. Everyone has a right to ship what they want to ship. 🙂

Smokyflame
Smokyflame
May 21, 2017 9:07 pm

I shipped it for a while, but then I became obsessed with hawk frost x ivypool. (Ples No judge :-))

Emberpaw
Emberpaw
May 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Lol you predict future

Bluebellkit
Bluebellkit
May 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi there kate if there is going to be a other book that involves with the first settlers will Shadowstar and Riverstar will have mates and kits? I feel like Riverstar and Night would be a great pair but for Shadowstar i’m not sure. and will we see Juniper Branch’s kits again too?.bye 🙂

the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw
the ghost of an inactive stoatpaw
May 24, 2017 12:41 pm
Reply to  Kate

Noooo 🙁 I did The Blazing Star for a book report, and I need to find time to read A Forest Divided!
They will live on in our hearts.

this is a siggy

Bluebellkit (soon Bluebellpaw)
Bluebellkit (soon Bluebellpaw)
May 25, 2017 1:27 am
Reply to  Kate

Yeah I hope we do get one even if I have to wait for a centillion years.

Magmawing
Magmawing
May 24, 2017 7:41 am

Kate, if Vicky is leaving Warriors than what about her promised with the Bramblestar’ s Storm book would be reprinted since we both know about the mistake at the end (in which Graystripe says that his daughter is Mistystar).

Bluebellkit (Soon Bluebellpaw)
Bluebellkit (Soon Bluebellpaw)
May 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello Kate I have a question in Tallstar’s Revenge it is said that Shattered Ice was a warrior of WindClan even though he was in RiverClan did he really join WindClan?

Snowflower
Snowflower
June 5, 2017 5:00 am
Reply to  Kate

Hm, interesting. It stated in TR that he was the cat who founded tunneling, and he technically did that before the Clans were formed.

Flashtail
Flashtail
May 26, 2017 12:47 pm

He switched to RiverClan from Windclan at some point. They weren’t called clans at that point, but he was a WindClan warrior. I believe that he’s the one that originally had the idea to do tunneling

Blacktail
Blacktail
June 2, 2017 4:37 am

I really loved Pinestar’s Choice. It was a great timeline connector and gave some rationality to his actions, bringing up interesting questions about Clan life in-general.

Applebriar
Applebriar
June 5, 2017 12:35 am

Hi Kate! So, I’ve always been a DOTC fan and I love the history of the Clans- History is my favorite subject after all. In TE we see Thunderstar and Violet Dawn finally having kits- two tons and two she-kits. To me, Feather Ear is my favorite name after the four. I was wondering if you could tell us their description? Either Feather Ear or their sibling, Shell Claw, is a bright ginger tom and a she-cat, respectively. I personally see Feather Ear as really dainty petite.

Applebriar
Applebriar
June 5, 2017 3:33 pm
Reply to  Kate

I personally see Feather Ear as a bright ginger she-kit with white, just like her father. I see her having more white on the face and with long black tipped ears, after Violet Dawn.

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
June 6, 2017 12:48 am
Reply to  Kate

I know you didn’t ask me, but I was thinking:

Feather Ear: Black she-kit with one white ear and blue eyes.
Shell Claw: Bright ginger tom with green eyes.

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
June 6, 2017 9:18 pm
Reply to  Kate

Thanks! 🙂

Snowflower
Snowflower
June 5, 2017 5:01 am

Kate, do you know if there are going to be any more novellas? I hope there will be.

Ashfall
Ashfall
June 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Novella suggestions: Swiftpaw? Runningwind? Littlecloud? Half Moon? Sol? And if she ever comes to the lake (she was absolutely amazing for the 5-ish chapters she was in, perhaps she’s part SkyClan? Hence the reason why she comes up on that roof so often) Jingo? (All hail Jingostar!)

Mossfluff 🍃
Mossfluff 🍃
June 17, 2017 11:58 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

Swiftpaw didn’t live long enough for a novella…

I agree with Half Moon and Sol novellas though.

Echopool
Echopool
October 31, 2019 4:32 pm
Reply to  Mossfluff 🍃

I think Swiftpaw would have enough for a novella. The novella showing how much he really cared about Brightpaw and was willing to prove himself so much. Then the dog thing. I think a swiftpaw novella would be awesome! Definitely would buy

Warrior cats and Undertale

Echopaw(Echostream)who is too lazy to sign in
Echopaw(Echostream)who is too lazy to sign in
June 27, 2017 6:21 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

all hail jingostar!
heheheh

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
July 6, 2017 5:53 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

I would like to see a novella of Cloudberry and how she became Thunderclan’s medicine cat.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

Fernlilly
Fernlilly
July 7, 2017 3:26 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

They need to make a novella about Skywatcher!

Ashmist
Ashmist
July 30, 2017 3:18 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

I really miss Jingostar! 😛

Creamfrost (formerly Skystripe) is a grey colour pointed cat
Creamfrost (formerly Skystripe) is a grey colour pointed cat
March 27, 2018 3:00 pm
Reply to  Ashfall

I think a Jake Novella would be neat, either on his relationship with Tallstar, Quince, Nutmeg, thr clans in general or his transition between love interests

Goldenpetal
Goldenpetal
June 26, 2017 4:30 pm

I really Really want a Cinderpelt super edition from when she was Firestar’s apprentice to her death.

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
June 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Since Fenneldust faded that reminded me of what happens to faded spirits

dining at the ritz

Sky
Sky
June 28, 2017 2:35 am

You should do a Cloudtail novella! Maybe a Brightheart novella! And a Cinderpelt SE!

Winterpaw
Winterpaw
June 28, 2017 5:06 am
Reply to  Sky

What could each book encompass about those characters? 😀

Fernlilly
Fernlilly
July 13, 2017 2:22 pm
Reply to  Sky

YES! YES! A Cinderheart SE would be thee best!!!!

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
July 6, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello Kate! Do you know if when Oakstar went to Starclan, did he choose his first mate Shinecloud, or his second mate Sweetbriar?

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
July 8, 2017 6:11 am
Reply to  Kate

I’d say Sweetbriar. While we haven’t seen him interact with Shinecloud, he seemed very happy with Sweetbriar. And IMO, if he really loved Shinecloud, then why chose Sweetbriar later on?

But that’s just my opinion.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

Jayfrost
Jayfrost
July 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Just because you chose another mate after your first mate died doesn’t mean you didn’t love the first mate. People fall in love after losing their first spouse all of the time. It doesn’t mean they didn’t truly love their spouse, it just means they’ve moved on. Otherwise, they’d be stuck being in love with someone who is not there for the rest of their lives.

BlogTeam Administrator

Echopool
Echopool
October 31, 2019 4:33 pm
Reply to  Jayfrost

I agree, look at graystripe. I think he would chose Silverstream.

Warrior cats and Undertale

Fernlilly
Fernlilly
July 7, 2017 3:36 pm

I have a question for Kate. 😀 Will there be more books/novellas about the early days of the clans? (Because I heard a rumor that there wouldn’t be but I don’t know if it’s true!) I feel like there is so many questions that need to be answered like

-What made the leader start picking the second half of a cat’s name?
-How did clan ceremonies come to be?
-How did the names go from Moth Flight to Mothflight?

Thanks!