BrambleClaw: Opinion vs Fact by Smokefur

Smokefur discusses different opinions about Brambleclaw.

There are many different opinions about BrambleClaw (Later known as BrambleStar) But the actual facts prove that those people judge a book based on a cover, or author being TigerStar. So today I am going to go through the different opinions and facts that either back them up, or prove them wrong.

Opinion #1: BrambleClaw is not trustworthy because of his father and his influence.

Fact: Sure his father was a murderer, and a traitor, but that doesn’t mean BrambleClaw is too! He actually follows the warrior code by “Killing others only when necessary” when he kills HawkFrost instead of FireStar, protecting his leader from danger

Opinion #2: Ashfur would make a better mate for SquirrelFlight as opposed to BrambleClaw

Fact: Honestly, I thought that too but, then LeafPool got the sign from StarClan showing that they approved her sister’s choice. Just picturing the two of them together makes me smile. The went through so much together and that formed a bond that can never be broken. BrambleClaw even saved his soon to be mate’s father (Refer to first fact) and that shows how much he cares for his clan mates. Just imagine how much more he cares about her!

Opinion #3: BrambleClaw is an idiot because he’s blind to the fact that JayKit, HollyKit, and BlazeKit are not his own kits.

Fact: The three of them don’t even know until they are warriors, Let alone the whole clan! For StarClan’s sake they look just like SquirrelFlight because they are her sister’s! Actually, I do understand why people would think that because, they don’t look like BrambleClaw but still, It was a secret. Even CrowFeather didn’t know at first.

There you have it. Three opinions about BrambleClaw that are either false accusations m, or half-truths. Let me know in the comments if you want me to do more articles like this.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
May 8, 2017 10:35 pm

Great job! I think you should do more of these!

It feels good to back. :)

Silverstar1018
Silverstar1018
May 9, 2017 3:32 am

Great artcle! My opinion on Bramblestar is that he is a good character but he just can’t ever live up to Firestar’s greatness.

Birdtail
Birdtail
June 9, 2017 4:06 am

Isn’t the third one Lionkit?

I AM A BUTTERFLY ~Caterpillar

Sky
Sky
June 12, 2017 7:46 pm

A few pointers: It’s Lionkit, not Blazekit, though he does become Lionblaze. And it’s Brambleclaw, not BrambleClaw.
I agree! So many times in warriors, cats are unfairly judged because of their parents. From half-Clan kits to kits of hated cats, there are so many reasons. I hate Ashfur because all he could see was the son of Tigerstar in Bramblestar, not the cat he truly was. And I hate Ashfur for other reasons.
Yeah! Thinking of Squirrelflight and Bramblestar makes me smile. 🙂

Silverfrost
Silverfrost
July 9, 2018 8:21 pm
Reply to  Sky

Sky…two things.

You seem just like me, seeing as your profile pic is what I would look like as a cat, lol, and Sky is the name I use for everything. Lol.

Falconbreeze
Falconbreeze
June 28, 2017 5:18 pm

I really liked this – you should do more! I really like Bramblestar, and prefer Squirrelflight with him. But I REALLY liked your point on the last one! I personally don’t understand when people say that, because Warriors is not genetically accurate, so based on how much that matters in the series, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze not looking like Bramblestar is not really an issue that the cats would notice. I do want to point out that the Warriors’ names should only have one capital letter (Eg. Brambleclaw, not BrambleClaw) and you put Blazekit instead of Lionkit, but I’m pretty sure that last thing was just a typo.

Rachel
Rachel
January 26, 2020 2:10 am

I agree with most of these.
I love Brambleclaw, but honestly when he becomes leader he loses his character.
I do believe he is the one for Squirrelflight, when they are together it makes me smile. Brambleclaw acts like himself around her, while Ashfur it seemed just to fake.

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt