Celebrating One Year on Our New Site!

It’s been exactly a year since the first post celebrating our arrival on blogclan.katecary.co.uk, let’s celebrate!

Hurrah! We did it! A year! Our territory is more lively than ever before!

Over the past year this site has grown and developed into something new and maybe even more exciting than the BlogClan of old! Already I’m sure we have many memories of this new site, which is strange to think, seen as it feels like only yesterday we were in our old home!

So, let’s raise a glass (of sparkling apple juice!) and toast our new site’s birthday!

What’s been your favourite memories over the last year, eh? How many of you have joined us in that time, and who remembers the old site?!

Three cheers!

Henceforth the blog is nicknamed Samantha. That’s our codeword. That’s the law now.

71 Replies to “Celebrating One Year on Our New Site!”

1. Witchpaw
    May 22, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Happy birthday new Blogclan!

It feels good to back. :)

2. May 22, 2017 at 9:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMANTHA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    😀 🎉🎈🎂🎊👏

3. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    May 22, 2017 at 10:29 pm

To add on to my other comment… My puppy, Lucy, turns 3 today! 🐶🎂❤️

4. May 23, 2017 at 12:42 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! IT’S PARTY TIIIMMMEEEE 😛

5. Rain that Sings on Rock (Rainpaw/pool)
    May 23, 2017 at 1:41 am

Raise a glass to the lore of us! Tomorrow there’ll be more of us! Telling the story of tonight. Let’s have another round(of sparkling apple juice) tonight!

When you celebrate everything as Hamiltrash

6. Owlfeather
    May 24, 2017 at 2:25 am

YAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGCLA…. i mean… SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy's coming!!

7. Shadow of Shiny Purple iPhone
    May 24, 2017 at 10:55 am

Happy belated birthday to Samantha!!!!
    I really like the new blog, a lot. I never actually used the old blog (unless you count the times that I’ve gone over after the new blog opened and commented once or twice) because I joined on the new blog, but trying Togo through the old blog was hard with the way it was organized. I really like the way this blog is formatted, it makes it really nice and simple to navigate!
    I just realized that all the one-year Clanniversaries after this will be people who joined on the new blog… woah…

8. Embertsar (Emberdawn)
    May 24, 2017 at 8:55 pm

the raddest post around

also thank you samantha for dealing with the mass amounts of comments 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

9. Emberpaw (Emberfang)
    May 24, 2017 at 9:06 pm

I remember the old site 😛

Hard to believe that it’s only a year, huh?

10. Emberpaw
    May 24, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Lol I thought you were me in recent purrs

11. Icetail(AlderHawkpool423)
    May 24, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I joined in September 2016 and this has been a dream come true for me. Everyone is kind and caring and I couldn’t have asked for a better website.

12. May 27, 2017 at 7:17 am

I joined BlogClan in early April 2016 so I remember the old site…(I sound like an elder!) but I think that I prefer the new one because this is way more colorful and there are more pages! 🙂 I seem to recall posting my fan fiction first on the new site, and people going to every page saying ‘I was here’ so that nearly every page had that on. Also finding out about secret pages and visiting them. But Happy Birthday Samantha! (That name is going to make me crack up every time) I have loved being part of this awesome community!!! 😀

Click the name, join the Clan!