My Top Ten Favourite Warrior cats by Lightningkit

Lightningkit shares their favourite cats.

Art by Vialir

Hello BlogClan! I’m new and this will be my first article! I’m going to talk about my favourite cats and why they are my favourite cats! So, here goes…

10.Sunstrike
Ok, probably the weirdest choice for a top ten ever, but there are some minor characters I just love for some reason. I liked the whole cats training in the Dark Forest thing, and Sunstrike just stood out for some reason. (Some of you probably don’t remember Sunstrike at all;she was a very small character). I think I kind of liked her name too.

9.Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw is in my view an interesting character. Fleeing from his bullying mentor, he slowly grows in confidence and returns to fight against Tigerstar’s killer. He was a good character in the way he worked, having minor appearances in every book. And remember when Tigerstar sent him into ShadowClan territory? He returns unharmed with prey. He has a lot more pluck from the beginning than he’s given credit for. He has a kind side too and helps fulfil Bella and Riley’s dreams of being warriors.

8.Whitestorm
Thought by many to be a Gary Stu, I like Whitestorms bravery after his mother dies. He works hard as an apprentice not to be contaminated by his father’s evilness and becomes a good warrior. He is a little too kind, which makes him such a good character, because he isn’t perfect and has his faults.

7.Cloudtail
Born a kittypet, he is practically completely wild from the beginning. I just love his rebellious nature that makes him so much more intriguing than other apprentices. Plus he catches his first prey as a kit. And he loves Brightheart even though she’s missing an eye. And he’s so annoying as a warrior in a likeable way.And…and
I could go on forever.

6.Cherrytail
First of all, SkyClan is my favourite Clan. Second of all, Cherrytail is always so feisty and adventurous. Here I’m talking about the pre Hawkwing’s Journey Cherrytail. She goes really downhill after that and ends up staying with Barley. And I was so looking forward to her meeting the other Clans! Dang it! She better come back.😤😤

5.Bumblestripe
He’s just so cool and so generous! He deserves better than whiny old Doveidiot who just complains about having powers and then complains when she loses them! AAAARRRGGGHH!!! She’s so annoying! Oops, getting off topic. Anyway, Bumblestripe just doesn’t complain when his mother ditches him. He just accepts it. ( Unlike Blossomfall, though she does have a right to be annoyed).

4.Stonefur
4th goes to Stonefur for just that one scene in the Darkest Hour. He lays down his life for Greystripe’s kits. And he is incredible at fighting, because even half starved he beats Darkstripe and he would have beaten Blackstar if he was actually being fed.

3.Spiderstar
Another of my random minor character choices.Spiderstar is the last SkyClan leader before the rats, and though he doesn’t get much action in the books, I liked his story so much I wrote a fanfic about him. ( Mabye I’ll post it someday)
So I just grew to love the character I made up for him.

2.Lightning Tail
The best character in the Dawn of the Clans series by far. He has so much more character than most of them and he’s the only one who sees though Star Faker. I hated her so much, and so did Lightning Tail, so I think he’s my inner spirt or something. And apart from the bit with Star Faker, he is always loyal to Thunder. He should have become leader, but Owl Eyes did.

1.Ivypool
1st place goes to Ivypool for being the bravest cat ever. I mean, while Doveidiot is wailing about having superpowers and being a cocky tom-magnet, Ivypool is being forced to fight Antpelt to the death and is waking up every morning with terrible scars, and never getting any sleep. And whose decision was it to make a novella about Dovewing instead of Ivypool? And now apparently we’re getting a super edition about Doveidiot choosing which tom she wants as her mate.GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivypool is awesome!!!

So I hope you liked that, thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Snowdappple (Adventurer at Heart)
Snowdappple (Adventurer at Heart)
January 18, 2018 4:05 pm

My fav. cat would probably be uh…. Well… Briarlight, She may not be able to walk but she is very brave and I admire her spirit so yeah!

hollyheart
hollyheart
May 2, 2018 5:17 pm

my favorite’s are:
10. jayfeather (if he wasn’t so grumpy he’d be higher!)
9. hawkfrost (he looks so cool!)
8. sorreltail
7.billystorm! (I named my fish billystorm!)
6. leafstar
5.hollyleaf (although she can be super annoying!)
4.lionblaze
3. brightheart
2. brambleclaw
1. squirrelflight

Fishpaw
Fishpaw
November 16, 2019 2:04 pm

I love sunstrike too!!! i think that she was special from the start! oh and did you know she is Harestars mate

Ice claw
Ice claw
March 19, 2020 4:01 pm

My favorites are
10. Graystripe
9. Raven paw
8. Cinderheart
7. Flame tail
6. Swiftpaw
5. Breezeplet
4. Hawk frost
3. Jayfeather
2. Hollyleaf
1. Ivy pool
Dovewing is a mouse brain.

Leafsong
Leafsong
March 29, 2020 5:14 pm

I absolutely agree about Ravenpaw and Cloudtail! They’re some of my favorites ^^

My top 10:

3. Shadowsight
2. Dovewing
1. Rootpaw

MapleFrost452
MapleFrost452
April 3, 2020 6:53 am

i really dislike dovewing she just up and left her clan for tigerheart if tiger heart was a good mate he would have joined tc insted of almost forcing her to join shadow clan.

MapleFrost452

Stormfluff
Stormfluff
May 5, 2020 2:09 pm
Reply to  MapleFrost452

Plus, too many Tigerstar clones. XD
Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Brambleclaw, Tigerheart, Lightleap. =^=

Leafeon that can't wait to get out of quarantine (Leafpaw/growl)
Leafeon that can't wait to get out of quarantine (Leafpaw/growl)
April 7, 2020 5:11 pm

My second favorite is Ivypool. I love how you describe Dovewing. She is spoiled.

Emberfern
Emberfern
April 25, 2020 8:47 pm

My top 10:
#10. Ferncloud
#9. Leopardstar
#8. Mistystar
#7. Sandstorm
#6. Mapleshade
#5. Shadowstar
#4. Tawnypelt
#3. Windstar
#2. Hollyleaf
#1. Ivypool

♥︎꧁Hawkpaw/snow꧂♥︎(Formerly known as Silverpaw)
♥︎꧁Hawkpaw/snow꧂♥︎(Formerly known as Silverpaw)
May 3, 2020 2:17 am

My top ten are:
#10 Jayfeather
#9 Sandstorm
#8 Hollyleaf
#7 Pebbleshine
#6 Twigbranch
#5 Mothwing
#4 Crowfeather
#3 Hawkwing
#2 Ivypool
#1 Leafpool (I have a weird opinion!)

My opinions are very different compared to other people!

Crowpool forver!

Violetpaw
Violetpaw
May 3, 2020 5:14 pm

I love DotC. The characters all are realy developed that i cried for all the background ppl who died in the first battle.

My top 5 are
5. Longtail for no reason
4. Sparrow fur cuz she has my similar personality
3. Stonefur cuz of ur same reason
2. Crookedstar (i cried in crookedstar’s promise, eho doesnt?)
1. Ivypool cuz she da best
(I HATE dovewing with all my heart)

☆ Vio ☆

Ranger Fiercestar
Ranger Fiercestar
May 15, 2020 7:31 pm
Reply to  Violetpaw

Dovewing is a horrible cat she is spoiled and no good and couldn’t explain anything to Ivypool! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

Ranger Fiercestar

6: Littlecloud
5: Ravenpaw
4: Mapleshade
3: Clear Sky
2: Gray Wing
1: Brokenstar
Don’t ask why one of the worst villains is my favorite. I’m just evil. UmU

Ranger Fiercestar
Ranger Fiercestar
May 15, 2020 7:30 pm
Reply to  Stormfluff

Brokenstar is a good cat as in like exciting-sad stories

Ranger Fiercestar

Ranger Fiercestar
Ranger Fiercestar
May 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Y’all wanna know what my top ten is?

My Top-Ten FAVOURITE cats

1. FIRESTAR!!!!! (you can prob guess that from my pic)
2. Gray Wing (He’s such an amazin’ cat)
3. Brokenstar (don’t ask his story is so sad)
4. Sandstorm (she’s quite brave)
5. Graystripe (a life-long friend to depend on)
6. Stormfur (I find him brave)
7. Mistystar (she really is a great leader)
8. Blackstar (the most honorable leader of Shadowclan. WHY DID HE DIE)
9. Tallstar (a cat who recognized Firestar was not helping other clans just so they would have debts)
10. Crowfeather (grumpy, yes. disloyal, NEVER. He would make a great leader of WindClan!)

My Top-Ten HATED CATS

1. Tigerstar ( a no-good nothing in my opinion. All he wanted was bloodshed and power) (still, sorry people who love Dragonlance Chronicles, I would trust this cat before I trusted Raistlin, a character form Dragonlance Chronicles. That tells you my opinion of that person.)
2. Breezepelt. (AAAAAAA TRAITOR DIEEEEEEEE)
3. Hawkfrost (*grumbles about trickery*)
4. Sol (AGH YOU NO GOOD NOTHING OF A CAT! STARCLAN IS REAL AND YOU KNOW IT!!!)
5. Darktail (me: you you you you you there are no insults good enough that I would actually say cause I do not curse)
6. Onestar (why didn’t you take in Darktail. I’m sure Tallstar would have understood eventually. Would have really helped cats.)
7. Lionblaze (I know what you are thinking: WHY?) (well, here’s why. An undefeatable cat is never a good idea in my books. Imagine if his son or daughter inherited that and was evil…)
8. TWOLEGS (idk if they count but we humans are pretty horrible to the environment in general)
9. Dovewing (I hated her she a no-good spoiled someone who was important and should not have been)
10. Scourge (YOU TOOK AWAY A LIFE OF FIRESTAR YOU NO GOOD NOTHING OF A CAT!)

Ranger Fiercestar