My Top Ten Favourite Warrior cats by Lightningkit

Lightningkit shares their favourite cats.

Art by Vialir

Hello BlogClan! I’m new and this will be my first article! I’m going to talk about my favourite cats and why they are my favourite cats! So, here goes…

10.Sunstrike
Ok, probably the weirdest choice for a top ten ever, but there are some minor characters I just love for some reason. I liked the whole cats training in the Dark Forest thing, and Sunstrike just stood out for some reason. (Some of you probably don’t remember Sunstrike at all;she was a very small character). I think I kind of liked her name too.

9.Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw is in my view an interesting character. Fleeing from his bullying mentor, he slowly grows in confidence and returns to fight against Tigerstar’s killer. He was a good character in the way he worked, having minor appearances in every book. And remember when Tigerstar sent him into ShadowClan territory? He returns unharmed with prey. He has a lot more pluck from the beginning than he’s given credit for. He has a kind side too and helps fulfil Bella and Riley’s dreams of being warriors.

8.Whitestorm
Thought by many to be a Gary Stu, I like Whitestorms bravery after his mother dies. He works hard as an apprentice not to be contaminated by his father’s evilness and becomes a good warrior. He is a little too kind, which makes him such a good character, because he isn’t perfect and has his faults.

7.Cloudtail
Born a kittypet, he is practically completely wild from the beginning. I just love his rebellious nature that makes him so much more intriguing than other apprentices. Plus he catches his first prey as a kit. And he loves Brightheart even though she’s missing an eye. And he’s so annoying as a warrior in a likeable way.And…and
I could go on forever.

6.Cherrytail
First of all, SkyClan is my favourite Clan. Second of all, Cherrytail is always so feisty and adventurous. Here I’m talking about the pre Hawkwing’s Journey Cherrytail. She goes really downhill after that and ends up staying with Barley. And I was so looking forward to her meeting the other Clans! Dang it! She better come back.😤😤

5.Bumblestripe
He’s just so cool and so generous! He deserves better than whiny old Doveidiot who just complains about having powers and then complains when she loses them! AAAARRRGGGHH!!! She’s so annoying! Oops, getting off topic. Anyway, Bumblestripe just doesn’t complain when his mother ditches him. He just accepts it. ( Unlike Blossomfall, though she does have a right to be annoyed).

4.Stonefur
4th goes to Stonefur for just that one scene in the Darkest Hour. He lays down his life for Greystripe’s kits. And he is incredible at fighting, because even half starved he beats Darkstripe and he would have beaten Blackstar if he was actually being fed.

3.Spiderstar
Another of my random minor character choices.Spiderstar is the last SkyClan leader before the rats, and though he doesn’t get much action in the books, I liked his story so much I wrote a fanfic about him. ( Mabye I’ll post it someday)
So I just grew to love the character I made up for him.

2.Lightning Tail
The best character in the Dawn of the Clans series by far. He has so much more character than most of them and he’s the only one who sees though Star Faker. I hated her so much, and so did Lightning Tail, so I think he’s my inner spirt or something. And apart from the bit with Star Faker, he is always loyal to Thunder. He should have become leader, but Owl Eyes did.

1.Ivypool
1st place goes to Ivypool for being the bravest cat ever. I mean, while Doveidiot is wailing about having superpowers and being a cocky tom-magnet, Ivypool is being forced to fight Antpelt to the death and is waking up every morning with terrible scars, and never getting any sleep. And whose decision was it to make a novella about Dovewing instead of Ivypool? And now apparently we’re getting a super edition about Doveidiot choosing which tom she wants as her mate.GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivypool is awesome!!!

So I hope you liked that, thanks for reading and have a nice day!

19 Replies to “My Top Ten Favourite Warrior cats by Lightningkit”

1. Bluebellkit
    May 25, 2017 at 12:50 am

but nice article i also for some reason love minor cats Too 🙂

• Ripplestar(Crowpaw)
      May 28, 2017 at 4:22 am

Yeah my loves are all minors. Harespring, Crowfrost, Hazeltail, Thornclaw, Mintfur, Owlnose, Owlwhisker, Leaftail, Weaselfur,,,,,,,,,

2. Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    May 25, 2017 at 1:29 am

The Super Edition is actually about Tigerheart… And while… Yes, it will probably have some TigerheartxDovewing in it (though personally it’s my favorite couple in the series), but I’m actually really excited for it and not just because I want TigeDove to happen, but mostly just because I love Tigerheart in general and even though most people wouldn’t agree, I think he really deserves to have a Super Edition and to me it’s like a dream come true to have a 528 page book + a manga in his perspective 🙂

3. Bramblefire
    May 25, 2017 at 1:36 am

I love Lightningtail too. He’s such a great cat and I love his bond with Thunderstar.

4. Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    May 25, 2017 at 1:39 am

Good article!

When in thorns, look for roses

5. Owlfeather
    May 25, 2017 at 2:09 am

nice article!!!!! i agree with all your choices except for the ones i don’t know. :3

triple deker eggo extravaganza

6. Sleetfall
    May 25, 2017 at 2:14 am

Yay, Doveidiot!

7. Wolfheart
    May 25, 2017 at 12:38 pm

I love your opinions, but i would put firestar instead, graystype….

8. Emberpaw
    May 25, 2017 at 2:41 pm

About lightning tail I’m guess you didn’t read thunderstars echo because lightning tail dies due to dog thunder dies too but since he got nine lives he’s okay and that’s why owl eyes become leader and I was really sad about his death it was sad to be acuse you see that thunder really cared for lightning and even names one of his kits lightning stripe in honor of him

9. Redmoon
    May 27, 2017 at 12:42 am

Ivypool deserves a novella or Super edition as much as Dovewing. I noticed Dovewing gets more recognition (which we all understand because she was one of the three), but now that OotS is over, Dovewing is still getting more spotlight than Ivypool. Ivypool is, and will always be one of my top favorite cats. Laying down her life as a small comparison to her Clan by spying on the Dark Forest, studying their enemy up until the Great Battle, pushing herself to become the best warrior she could be, and still using those skills she learned in battle against enemies (fight with the badgers during Bramblestar’s Storm). To me, she is far more loyal than Dovewing to ThunderClan. In the beginning when Hawkfrost recruits her to the Dark Forest, her main intention was to become the best warrior for her Clan. She made the choice to stand by her Clan once the intentions of the Place of No Stars cats were clear. Whereas Dovewing snuck out of Camp every so often to be with Tigerheart (I still like Tigerheart as a character). Was it really necessary for Dovewing to have her head in the clouds worrying about choosing a mate, or worrying about toms when all Clans were in peril at that time due to the Great Battle? Now that the arc is over, I think it would be interesting for Ivypool to have her own novella or SE, so we can hear more of her voice rather than just a few short chapters.

• Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
      May 27, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Well, in the end of The Last Hope she did tell Tigerheart she had other things to worry about other than their relationship so that shows she wanted to help her Clan and even though I was really sad when I read it (I love Tigerwing (and Tigerheart in general)) but now that I think about it, at that moment I think she probably made the right choice, and we know that they still have feelings for each other and I just have a feeling everything’s going to work out in the end. I’m just SO happy the series didn’t end at Bramblestar’s Storm and that Tigerheart’s actually getting a Super Edition!

10. May 27, 2017 at 7:29 am

Great points and I agree with most of these too! (I like how you included extremely minor characters as well that I had never heard of…!)

Be you, everyone else is taken