My Top 5 Saddest Moments in All of Warriors by Flamepaw

Flamepaw explians the saddest moments in the books and what makes them that way.

Artwork by cozmicpandawolf

WARNING: This list contains spoilers for Warriors books – Mostly the first arc but also the sixth and a super edition. You have been WARNED.

I will now try to count off my top five saddest moments in Warriors. This does not mean they’re my favorite I just cried a lot at them because they are really sad moments. No, I am not a cry baby.

5. Twigpaw and Violetpaw’s separation.
This got me crying. This scene was in A Vision of Shadows: The Apprentices Quest (I’m pretty sure) and it’s really sad and to hear how Shadowclan just carried Violetpaw off… It makes me mad.

4. Bluestar’s death.
This scene was in The Prophecies Begin: A Dangerous Path and is really sad for me. Sure, she was crazy for a little while but it makes me even sadder because her last words were spent telling her kits how much she loves them but that also makes it happier? I don’t know.

3. Yellowfang’s death.
This was from… I don’t even remember there are so many books. Any way… Yellowfang was a really loved character and died because of FIRE… Fire… You would really think she’d die of old age. This was a sad moment. That’s all I can say.

2. Firestar’s death.
I know this is mostly deaths and stuff and some people might ask why this is number 2. Maybe not. Anyway, this scene is from Omen of The Stars: The Last Hope. Firestar was and still is one of my favorite cats from the entire series and it was really sad to see him die. Though I still wonder… Was he squished by a tree or killed by lightning from some Dark Forest cat who in their last power struck him?

1. Moth Flights death.
You may be asking “What? Moth Flight isn’t dead!” I mean she is but not in her Super Edition. This is from the so-called “manga” at the end of Moth Flights Vision where she sees one of her kits giving birth and is reunited with the rest of her kits then tells them goodbye and follows a moth to where she will rest and join her mate Micah. I’m almost crying writing this that’s how sad it was.

That’s the end of this top 5 list. Hopefully, you enjoyed it.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
June 28, 2017 1:52 pm

The only death I’ve wanted to cry at was Snowfur’s. Whitekit’s reaction almost killed me.

Honeyflight
Honeyflight
June 29, 2017 5:01 am
Reply to  Snowbreeze

ik

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 29, 2017 5:55 am

Hey I’m new here and my name is Foxtail! For some reason Silverstream’s death made me almost cry. Idk why cause I never really liked Graystripe going off and breaking the code to see her, but when she died, I was like what?!!! Another one is prob Firestar’s and Hollyleaf’s. I was so sad when she ran into the tunnels but was so happy when she was alive again and helping her Clan! Hate Hawkfrost. How dare he kill one of my fav cats! Also Mosskit’s death along with Snowfur’s was really sad too. Hmm, maybe Jayfeather saying goodbye to Half Moon was more touching but idk. And Brambleclaw rejecting Squirrelflight when the truth was revealed. Yes Brambleclaw was hurt and stuff but Squirrelflight went through much more. Another one is when Rainflower didn’t like Crookedjaw/star anymore and said he wasn’t her handsome kit anymore (I haven’t exactly read the edition but that part I know). Idk those are some of my thoughts. Sorry it’s so long!

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Flamebriar
Flamebriar
August 22, 2017 5:30 am

I SEARCHED MYSELF ON GOOGLE AND FOUND THIS! I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS POSTED!!!!

600 episodes into One Piece

Stormberry
Stormberry
February 1, 2018 2:47 am

I fell like the saddest death I have read about is either Gray Wing’s or Firestar’s

GRAY WING
GRAY WING
December 13, 2019 8:11 pm
Reply to  Stormberry

gray wings

GRAY WING
GRAY WING
December 13, 2019 8:12 pm

has to be gray boi

reeee
reeee
May 1, 2020 7:57 pm

ok, but silverstream and feathertail both got me.

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
August 4, 2020 9:30 pm

All of these were sad 😢

I think another really sad moment was when Rainflower rejected Stormkit. I was legit tearing up when that happened. I HATE RAINFLOWER SO MUCH!

Another really sad moment was when Lightning Tail and Thunder found Turtle Tail’s body. Poor Turtle Tail 🙁
Buy the Stars

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Graystripe’s Vow Spoiler Page

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch