Snakepaw shares opinions on their favorite cats.
I know this has been done many, many times, but I decided this would make for a good first article. Most of my favorite cats are not well liked because I usually find them to have more depth than the hero and because they’re awesome. Most of these characters are also from the first arc mainly because it’s my favorite arc.
So… yeah… here we go…
5. Thistleclaw- Unfortunately, Thistleclaw’s character wasn’t explored as much as I would like to have been. I never understood why he went to the Dark Forest either. Sure, he mentored Tigerstar, but who’s to say that he wouldn’t have turned out evil if Bluestar mentored him or something? I would love to see a Novella or Super Edition about him in the future.
4. Goosefeather- Goosefeather is a character that fascinated me throughout Bluestar’s Prophecy and throughout his Novella. He is interesting and, dare I say, misunderstood? throughout the community. Even though he has his own Novella, I thought it was much too short and I would still love to see more about him.
3. Brightheart- I absolutely LOVE Brightheart! She is kind and brave and just an amazing mother and mate. She overcame her scars and wounds and became a valued member of ThunderClan and beloved by the community of Warriors fans.
2. Crookedstar- I find him to be an inspirational character. He is brave and strong even after all of the trauma he went through when he was young. He is one of the best leaders in my opinion, even if he did allow Brokenstar to hunt in RiverClan territory. I absolutely loved his Super Edition and it still remains to be one of my favorites.
1. Darkstripe- Darkstripe might seem like an odd character for me to love, right? Well, I believe that there was a lot more to him than the books ever went into. His motivations were never explained and this has led to some theories about why Darkstripe followed Tigerstar so closely. Was Tigerstar a father-like figure to Darkstripe? Did Darkstripe love Tigerstar? Sure, he may have been rude and racist, but I always seem to find characters like him to be the most interesting. Darkstripe definitely deserves a Novella, Super Edition, or even a Manga about him.
Thank you for reading my article! Did you agree with my favorites? Which cats are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!