Silverstream VS Millie and who will he pick for a mate in StarClan by Bluebellkit

Bluebellkit debates the pros and cons of Graystripe’s mates.

Artwork by DrakynWyrm

First I both like the two she-cats but I love Silverstream more than Millie though. Here is the article for who is the better mate for Graystripe lets begin.

First up Millie lets do the good things first and the bad things last.

Good things about Millie,
She helped Graystripe find true love again and have kits too
She helped support kittypets to join the clans than being treated like some pile of dirt
She made Graystripe not too sad about his former mate’s death
She is very respectful when she is not worrying about Briarlight

Bad things about Millie

She neglected her kits and was WAY to over protective for Briarlight
She snapped at other cats if she was angry and stressed about Briarlight ( some cats she snapped at Jayfeather and Blossomfall)
She said to Bramblestar if Briarlight was not saved in time enough and drown in the flood she said he never forgive him.

NowSilverstreamm

Good things about Sliverstream
Graystripe’s true first love
Help him not drown to death in the river
Always cared for him and always looked out for him even when she was a StarClan warrior
Gave Firestar and Mistystar a life

bad things about Silverstream
Did break the warrior code

Who will Graystripe when he will go to StarClan I think it is Silverstream because Kate did say he will maybe surely pick Silverstream and first love always wins

I do like Millie I understand why Millie cared for Briarlight more but did it a little too far I don’t hate her I think she is a good cat and that she does still love Bumblestripe and Blossomfall but is worry about Briarlight. And if she had a Clan name I think it would be Sliverstorm or Silverwing something like that so don’t hate Millie every warrior is unique in their own way so don’t but all your hate on her.

I like Sliverstream she did break the Warrior Code but out of true love. So don’t hate Silverstream because she was bossy or she was from a different Clan like that. So don’t put all her hate on Silverstream Graystripe loved her so just like her a tiny bit Sliverstream haters.

Hope you liked this article post a comment what you think.

~Bluebellkit

Fan Articles

Notify of
Leopardwhisker
Leopardwhisker
August 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Shes not millie is an ugly cat who thinks Graystripe likes her I mean come on Silverstream is WAY better. She would be a good role model for millie but millie will never be as great in a MILLION years(millie’s name doesn’t deserve to be capitialized)

Dovekit
Dovekit
September 3, 2018 12:44 am
Reply to  Leopardwhisker

Sorry, but why don’t you like Millie? (I am a grammar freak, all name MUST be capitalized))

Dawnkit/Cuddlytuft
Dawnkit/Cuddlytuft
January 5, 2020 8:56 pm
Reply to  Dovekit

If you’re a grammer freak, then you should say “all nameS”, instead of “all name.” All is plural, so names must be plural too. *Giggle* Anyway, I like Silver stream more.

Blogclan looks...different-oh.

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2020 12:25 am

“Grammar freak” can be used as an insult, so maybe try not to use it in that sense? I think you just meant to say “if you’re picky about grammar” (by the way, grammar is spelled with two a’s and no e’s 😉 ) 🙂 Besides, it could’ve just been a typo where they forgot to hit the s key 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

RainfrostOfRiverClan
RainfrostOfRiverClan
August 8, 2020 2:11 pm
Reply to  Dovekit

I love Millie, Silverstream sucks.

Puddlesplash
Puddlesplash
July 25, 2020 7:45 am
Reply to  Leopardwhisker

He should choose Millie. It makes more sense as they’re mates in ThunderClan and have loved each other longer than he loved Silverstream.

Coral
Coral
October 6, 2018 4:55 am

I like Silverstream more. Millie never appealed to me as a character. She always felt like a unneeded random throw in character or someone’s OC. I also don’t like her personality, she is rude, disrespectful, and un-empathetic towards other cats. The Blossomfall/Briarlight drama just hit the nail on the coffin. I know its been argued that she still loves her other adult children. But, I can’t buy it, nothing in her actions shows that she still cares about them. She was apathetic when Blossomfall was sick and injured in Warriors:Omen of the stars: sign of the moon. The way she responded to Blossomfall was flat out mean. I’ll buy that she still loves them when she starts being kind to them. Actions speak louder than words. If she gets better later on the series and apologizes to Blossomfall, Bramblestar, and Jayfeather I might grow to like her. I think Graystripe will choose Silverstream, he was a better father to Stormfur and Feathertail than he was to Millie’s litter. He didn’t seem that close to her after Briarlight got hurt. We never see him spending time with Briarlight or comforting Millie.

Scarlett
Scarlett
July 19, 2020 1:56 pm
Reply to  Coral

Did you read the mangas with Millie? They make her feel less of a ‘throw-in.’ I actually read those prior to reading the books where Graystripe returns to the Clans with Millie, so she never really felt like a ‘throw-in character’ to me. She actually seemed well enough elaborated on, and I became a fan of her bond with Graystripe; while a bit unnecessary overall, it was sweet. I’m not really a fan of the direction the Erins chose to take her character in, though. She felt different in the Lost Warrior mangas. More likable.

Silent
Silent
September 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Reply to  Coral

Silver was a brat, and she was only in the books for 2 books! It- no. It’s not a good ship, and Silver should go die in a hole. HOWEVER, I don’t like Millie either, and the points you made about her are valid. I feel bad for Briar.

🎃 Ivykit 🎃
🎃 Ivykit 🎃
October 29, 2018 5:19 pm

I definitely love Millie WAY more, but I won’t rant. But I think that the thing with Briarlight and Blossomfall has gone TOO FAR. I mean, if your daughter had broken her spine, you’d probably look after her more than the one with nothing wrong with her? I’m not hating on Blossomfall though!!! She’s amazing! 😉
Everyone says she was just a lazy kittypet who was thrown in, but was she really? She did WAY more than Daisy (i’m Kinda meh on her tho) and loads of other warriors! I think she would seem more active if she had a warrior name? But I get that she wanted to keep her name! It would be like if you went to another country and they wanted you to change your name?
I don’t know . . .

Foxy Is Just Visiting
Foxy Is Just Visiting
October 29, 2018 5:54 pm

I like Silverstream better than Millie because she and Graystripe really loved each other and she never let him down. In the end of Crookedstar’s Promise (Spoiler ahead!) He sees Silverstream (his daughter) with Graystripe and HE STILL LETS HER MEET HIM! Crookedstar obviously though that Graystripe was good for her, or else he would have told her not to meet him again (I mean, he did, but wasn’t very thorough about making sure she didn’t) . his mate, Willowbreze, died in labor like Silverstream, so, off topic, I kinda feel sorry for him for having the cats he loved the most both died very young. back on topic, Millie and Graystripe are hardly ever seen together in Omen Of The Stars, and Millie is super mean. Millie is part of the reason that Blossomfall went to train in the Dark Forest, and BLOSSOMFALL KNOW THAT THE DARK FOREST IS WHERE EVIL CATS GO!!! Millie is a flea-ridden mange butt, in my opinion.
Long Sory short, I hate Millie, and love Silverstream.
Team Gray x Silver for me!

~scarlet wounds

GrayxSilver4Ever
GrayxSilver4Ever
October 31, 2018 9:09 pm

YESSSSS!!!!!

Ryleigh
Ryleigh
August 30, 2019 1:09 pm

It would be Silverwing or Willowfur

Bluebell the Floating Shopping List
Bluebell the Floating Shopping List
January 6, 2020 12:38 am

ewww nobody look at this article please

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 6, 2020 12:47 am

January 6, 2020 1:39 am

*looks* mwhahahaha >:)

✨ art ✨

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
May 20, 2020 8:17 pm

I love Silverstream, and, to be honest I don’t really like Millie. I think SilverXGray is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then GrayXMillie ever was.
KananXHera forever ❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
June 18, 2020 1:25 am

Thank you. I completely agree.

Yes, that was you I just ate

Nightleaf
Nightleaf
June 18, 2020 1:07 am

silverstream is awesome!

Silent
Silent
September 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Oh my gosh, I HATE Silverstream. She was bratty, and the only reason she saved Grey was because she didn’t want the river to be dirty! IT’S NOT A GOOD SHIP! She was only in there for like what, 2 books?

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch