Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

146 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Fallingleaf
    May 8, 2019 at 3:48 am

it was super awesome!!! I loved the whole thing with Titan and him going mad, and with Rock and Sky becoming lifemates and then splitting up because – plot twist!!! – Rock killed River!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! And how they saved Menace and the cheetah cubs??? 🙂 And with Mighty and Valor!!! And their cubs!!! And Thorn!!! And Berry!!! And they expect us to wait till January for the Spirit Eaters? SERIOUSLY??? I WANT IT NOW GRRRRRRRR Plus what are those goldwolves? Any ideas/comments??? Please leave them here!!! :)THANKS

• Cocoa
      June 9, 2019 at 2:17 am

I LOVED the whole thing, it was INTENSE! I would bet on the goldwolves being Jackals, specifically the golden Jackal, but if not they could be Ethiopian wolves. I was reading about golden Jackals, and they fit the description almost perfectly! I’m SO sad about Berry, I loved her!!!!! Rock and Sky should get back together when they are older and forgive one another. And the whole Titan has gone crazy thing!!!!! Sorry if this is unhelpful and annoying but no one I know has read this series and I have been freaking out since I read book 4, which reminds me.. WE NEED BOOK 5!

2. Thistle
    June 11, 2019 at 9:25 am

I really loved the book, but it just was not the same as other books. It’s like the plot it by the Erin’s but the word choice and everything is by some one else…

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I believed Bravelands is written by a different Erin, so that may be why 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Thistle
        June 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

That would make sense because the Special Thanks was to a different Erin…

3. Foxtail (Foxie)
    August 12, 2019 at 3:58 am

You all probably know this cause it might have come out a while ago, but just cause, here’s the cover for “The Spirit-Eaters” 😛

View post on imgur.com

Faith it 'til you make it