Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

155 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Fallingleaf
    May 8, 2019 at 3:48 am

it was super awesome!!! I loved the whole thing with Titan and him going mad, and with Rock and Sky becoming lifemates and then splitting up because – plot twist!!! – Rock killed River!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! And how they saved Menace and the cheetah cubs??? 🙂 And with Mighty and Valor!!! And their cubs!!! And Thorn!!! And Berry!!! And they expect us to wait till January for the Spirit Eaters? SERIOUSLY??? I WANT IT NOW GRRRRRRRR Plus what are those goldwolves? Any ideas/comments??? Please leave them here!!! :)THANKS

• Cocoa
      June 9, 2019 at 2:17 am

I LOVED the whole thing, it was INTENSE! I would bet on the goldwolves being Jackals, specifically the golden Jackal, but if not they could be Ethiopian wolves. I was reading about golden Jackals, and they fit the description almost perfectly! I’m SO sad about Berry, I loved her!!!!! Rock and Sky should get back together when they are older and forgive one another. And the whole Titan has gone crazy thing!!!!! Sorry if this is unhelpful and annoying but no one I know has read this series and I have been freaking out since I read book 4, which reminds me.. WE NEED BOOK 5!

• September 30, 2019 at 2:10 am

A G R E E !!!
        I think Titan is still alive and is the lion in the epilogue :3

2. Thistle
    June 11, 2019 at 9:25 am

I really loved the book, but it just was not the same as other books. It’s like the plot it by the Erin’s but the word choice and everything is by some one else…

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I believed Bravelands is written by a different Erin, so that may be why 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Thistle
        June 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

That would make sense because the Special Thanks was to a different Erin…

3. Foxtail (Foxie)
    August 12, 2019 at 3:58 am

You all probably know this cause it might have come out a while ago, but just cause, here’s the cover for “The Spirit-Eaters” 😛

View post on imgur.com

Almost a dancing queen

4. Moonpaw(leap)
    October 29, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Omg I read the ending of the book where-guess who becomes Great Father- THORN!!! (It was Thorn, right? I didn’t misinterpret??)He fits the role SO WELL WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT ya I thought Sky would become Great Mother for a while
    (Wow why am I still commenting on this lol)

We’re the rats

5. Loneheart 🌠
    February 21, 2020 at 6:02 am

In case anyone is wondering, the author of this series is Gillian Phillip, who is also attributed to Survivors.

Proud Slytherin/Ravenclaw

6. Sunwhisker
    March 6, 2020 at 7:03 am

Braveland aid AWESOME!!!
    I’m currently reading The Spirit Eaters because it finally came out!

Angry at Warriors haters

• Sunwhisker
      March 11, 2020 at 1:11 am

Finished Spirit-eaters yesterday. It was amazing!

Angry at Warriors haters

• Sunwhisker
      March 11, 2020 at 1:13 am

Wait. Why’d I say “Bravelands Aid”? I don’t remember typing that. Weird.

Angry at Warriors haters

7. Sunwhisker
    March 11, 2020 at 1:15 am

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I HATE Berry. Always have, always will.

Angry at Warriors haters

• Nightpaw(feather)
      March 24, 2020 at 8:05 pm

I’m on the fence with her. I like that she ended up (spoilers) sacrificing her life to save Thorn’s… but she just always blames him for EVERYTHING. Even when he tries to help her. I remember just reading through all their encounters and thinking, ‘how can Thorn still love her? Why doesn’t Berry ever take responsibility for her faults? Why does Berry always blame Thorn for everything? He’s trying to help her… Why does Thorn keep trying to get her back?’ And honestly, why? The only good (and sad), thing she did for him was, well, sacrificing herself to keep him safe. That was literally the ONE time she showed any sort of love for him. Poor Thorn… and Berry… 😢

• Iceheart
      March 27, 2020 at 8:19 pm

ikr she just seemed a bit too stuck up and was just a tunnel vision kind of character that didn’t realize their mistakes until it was too late