Bravelands Spoiler Page

Heed the call of the wild with this brand-new, action-packed animal fantasy series from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors.

For generations, the African plains have been ruled by a strict code: only kill to survive. But treachery lurks in the unlikeliest of places, and some animals will stop at nothing in their thirst for power. When an unthinkable act of betrayal threatens to shatter the longstanding peace, three young animals—a lion, an elephant, and a baboon—are thrust together in an epic battle for survival. The fragile balance between hunters, scavengers, predators, and prey now rests in the paws of these unlikely heroes, each with something to gain—and everything to lose.

166 Replies to “Bravelands Spoiler Page”

1. Fallingleaf
    May 8, 2019 at 3:48 am

it was super awesome!!! I loved the whole thing with Titan and him going mad, and with Rock and Sky becoming lifemates and then splitting up because – plot twist!!! – Rock killed River!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! And how they saved Menace and the cheetah cubs??? 🙂 And with Mighty and Valor!!! And their cubs!!! And Thorn!!! And Berry!!! And they expect us to wait till January for the Spirit Eaters? SERIOUSLY??? I WANT IT NOW GRRRRRRRR Plus what are those goldwolves? Any ideas/comments??? Please leave them here!!! :)THANKS

• Cocoa
      June 9, 2019 at 2:17 am

I LOVED the whole thing, it was INTENSE! I would bet on the goldwolves being Jackals, specifically the golden Jackal, but if not they could be Ethiopian wolves. I was reading about golden Jackals, and they fit the description almost perfectly! I’m SO sad about Berry, I loved her!!!!! Rock and Sky should get back together when they are older and forgive one another. And the whole Titan has gone crazy thing!!!!! Sorry if this is unhelpful and annoying but no one I know has read this series and I have been freaking out since I read book 4, which reminds me.. WE NEED BOOK 5!

• September 30, 2019 at 2:10 am

A G R E E !!!
        I think Titan is still alive and is the lion in the epilogue :3

2. Thistle
    June 11, 2019 at 9:25 am

I really loved the book, but it just was not the same as other books. It’s like the plot it by the Erin’s but the word choice and everything is by some one else…

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I believed Bravelands is written by a different Erin, so that may be why 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Thistle
        June 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

That would make sense because the Special Thanks was to a different Erin…

3. Foxtail (Foxie)
    August 12, 2019 at 3:58 am

You all probably know this cause it might have come out a while ago, but just cause, here’s the cover for “The Spirit-Eaters” 😛

View post on imgur.com

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

4. Moonpaw(leap)
    October 29, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Omg I read the ending of the book where-guess who becomes Great Father- THORN!!! (It was Thorn, right? I didn’t misinterpret??)He fits the role SO WELL WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT ya I thought Sky would become Great Mother for a while
    (Wow why am I still commenting on this lol)

Tell them Naegi

5. Loneheart 🌠
    February 21, 2020 at 6:02 am

In case anyone is wondering, the author of this series is Gillian Phillip, who is also attributed to Survivors.

Voltron: Legendary Defender

6. Sunwhisker
    March 6, 2020 at 7:03 am

Braveland aid AWESOME!!!
    I’m currently reading The Spirit Eaters because it finally came out!

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Sunwhisker
      March 11, 2020 at 1:11 am

Finished Spirit-eaters yesterday. It was amazing!

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Sunwhisker
      March 11, 2020 at 1:13 am

Wait. Why’d I say “Bravelands Aid”? I don’t remember typing that. Weird.

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

7. Sunwhisker
    March 11, 2020 at 1:15 am

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I HATE Berry. Always have, always will.

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Nightpaw(feather)
      March 24, 2020 at 8:05 pm

I’m on the fence with her. I like that she ended up (spoilers) sacrificing her life to save Thorn’s… but she just always blames him for EVERYTHING. Even when he tries to help her. I remember just reading through all their encounters and thinking, ‘how can Thorn still love her? Why doesn’t Berry ever take responsibility for her faults? Why does Berry always blame Thorn for everything? He’s trying to help her… Why does Thorn keep trying to get her back?’ And honestly, why? The only good (and sad), thing she did for him was, well, sacrificing herself to keep him safe. That was literally the ONE time she showed any sort of love for him. Poor Thorn… and Berry… 😢

• Iceheart
      March 27, 2020 at 8:19 pm

ikr she just seemed a bit too stuck up and was just a tunnel vision kind of character that didn’t realize their mistakes until it was too late

• April 28, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Really?🙁
      (SPOILERS)
      I didn’t really like how she was treating Thorn in this book, but I think she truly loved him and just didn’t want others to undermine her because Thorn always came to the rescue. I’m sure she was also stressed because she wanted to be a good leader but not reflect her father.

Her death was so sad though! I wish she still lived😭 I loved her character. She loved Thorn so much and just wanted the best for her troop and died in dignity in the end

• June 29, 2020 at 1:58 pm

She has her annoying moments

Whovians click my name!

8. Redblaze
    April 11, 2020 at 2:38 pm

I read this and it was really good!
    Is it bad that I don’t really like Fearless?

Whovians click my name!

• Sunni
      April 18, 2020 at 4:14 am

9. April 14, 2020 at 8:07 am

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo…

Im thinking of reading Bravelands but I have two questions.

1. I’ve read a sample from the back of Firestar’s Quest and in it Titan challenged Gallant for Gallantpride. Is there more of those challenges because I like the sound of that.

2. Is there other stupid names like Fearless? I mean, imagine if he was meeting someone. Let’s say she was called Claw.
    Claw: Who are you?
    Fearless: I’m Fearless.
    Claw: *rolls eyes* Sky and stone, you’re boastful.

Click my name!

• Sunni
      April 18, 2020 at 4:12 am

1. There are some challenges, but unfortunately not many 🙁.

2. All the lions have weird names. I don’t like them either. At least Fearless is better than Ruthless or Mighty.

Those are two of the only problems with this book and you should totally read it.

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
        April 18, 2020 at 4:24 am

I’m guessing the reason the names sound weird is that they’re adjectives instead of nouns.Threw me off when I read them as well. :/ Ruthless and Mighty are pretty average adjective names, but adjectives like Funny or Scary would sound way weirder as names.

bow to "earthling" overlords

10. April 28, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Okay…so WHAT?!
    (SPOILERS FOR THE SPIRIT EATERS)

Berry is DEAD?! Her heart was EATEN!!!! NOOOOOOOO! POOR THORN!!!!!!

Sky and Rock are back together. Yay!🥰 I was so afraid they wouldn’t…😅

Titan is leading the pack of golden wolves?! That explains a lot

(Menace was so annoying, but she was kinda funny)

Forest😭😭😭😭😭

Poor Fearless. I kinda feel bad. He just wants to avenge his father because he was really young when that happened and it really scarred him and Keen was making a big fuss about it.
    I can kinda see where they’re both coming from, but Fearless has seen Titan do treacherous things and he wants to avenge his father, his mother, and others.

EWWWWW. The wolves ate the heart of their own leader. What am I reading?😂🤢

Did I love it? YES!
    (Not the heart eating, but the book, lol)

• Sunni's signed out