Trailing Stars Discussion Page

A new discussion page!

*large inhale* aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s the discussion page you never knew you wanted, but now that it’s here, baBAM you’ll never want to go back to the life without it!

Feel free to chat about Trailing Stars below in the comments, or try to ask the current authors/editors for cameos πŸ˜‰

Here is a link to theΒ Personality Profiles, where you can fill out a form so the writers know a little bit about you!

435 Replies to “Trailing Stars Discussion Page”

1. Avatar
    AdderBlog
    March 28, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Great job on the book writers! πŸ™‚

EMClark

2. Avatar
    AdderBlog
    March 28, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Meep.

EMClark

3. Avatar
    Adderkit
    March 29, 2019 at 4:00 pm

When will Trailing Stars come out?

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      March 29, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Trailing Stars is a blog-Written story, so there are tons of chapters out already!

Writer, photographer, mod

4. Avatar
    March 30, 2019 at 2:03 am

Do writers in TS use both warriors names and nicknames?

❀️ Raven'shadow ❀️

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      April 1, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I’m pretty sure it’s just up to them.

5. Avatar
    Moonstrike028
    March 31, 2019 at 6:46 pm

How do u sign up for the writers jar? Cause I want to please.

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      April 1, 2019 at 10:41 pm

The Writer’s Jar

Fill out this form. πŸ™‚

Moonstrike028
        April 13, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Kay thanks!

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
          April 13, 2019 at 9:42 pm

No problem! πŸ™‚

6. Avatar
    April 12, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I CAN’T WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAA
    So since I was a bit of a jerk in this chapter, I wrote an excerpt from Wishpaw’s POV
    β€œWishpaw felt the blood pumping in her ears. The badger. It was right there. How can they fail to realize it? Wishpaw approached the badger, a haze of red over her eyes. If they can’t make you pay themselves, then I will. Her paws itched with a need for equity. Wishpaw could faintly sense Gingerpaw and Lapispaw following behind. β€œYou.” She felt the word ring quietly from her mouth, into the still air. β€œYou will face the consequences of your choice. I’m going to take you apart, piece by piece, just like you saught to do to this clan.” Wishpaw knew she wasn’t speaking from the head at this point. She felt like she had no control over her words, but they willingly went where she wanted them to go, almost like another entity entirely, albeit a submissive one. β€œWe are as much one being as you are, and I can sense how much they want it. We all want it. I am merely carrying out the task, acting as the channel. I am the consequence.” Wishpaw felt herself whisper. β€œAnd I will tear you apart with every mousetail of joy you found in your actions.” Wishpaw felt a burning determination, a fire that woke her up and flowed desire through her veins. She felt her paw ascend, almost as if pulled by a marionette string. The badger crouched against the far wall, seeming to sense the trouble it was in. She slashed downward, giggling as she did so. β€œWhat’s wrong? Scared of your own medicine? I am merely a mirror, fox-breath.” A faint sound tore Wishpaw away. Flowerstream? She noticed Gingerpaw and Lapispaw back away. Wishpaw turned away. β€œYou hurt them. I won’t forgive or forget. I’ll listen for now, but when we cross paths again, you will face justice. I hope your time left is as pleasant as you because it would be justice indeed, murderous fox-heart.” Wishpaw bounded away from the den. She knew whatever happens today doesn’t matter. She would find a way to pay back the pain that badger had caused. And when the chance came, she would not hesitate. She would be ready. For them. For her new clan. Fighting is unavoidable, and her claws would pay back any damage done to her clanmates in a tenfold. For Blogclan. ”

Come no closer, little ghost.

7. Avatar
    Doeleap / Doe that leaps through grass
    April 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Is anyone writing a chapter soon? If so, would you mind giving me a tiny cameo, I’m new around here and I kinda want to start getting stuck in with all of the available things to do

Im gonna go back to sleep now

πŸŽπŸŽˆπ”½π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•ͺ β„‚π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•Žπ•’π•šπ•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕣 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ!🌷
      April 12, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Same

🍰Cmon April 18th, I need u!🌷

April 16, 2019 at 10:50 am

Sure! I’ve literally just started writing it now πŸ˜›

β€œRubber quacks.”

8. Avatar
    Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    April 14, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Hey Rosefur! I was wondering if I could draw a page for the graphic novel. O love to draw and would love to help out.

And that’s the tea.

April 15, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Hey there! I’m so glad you’re interested!
      Currently, spots are full, but we’ll probably need a back-up in the near future. Sign-up at this link and I’ll notify you if something comes up, or when new parts are open! I’d love for you to participate! πŸ˜€

❀ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❀

April 16, 2019 at 11:49 am

Umm Rose? I submitted a form a long time ago and I hadn’t got any job yet… Could you please tell me why?

Layout flips are funπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹

April 16, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Hey there Cloudy! <3 Don't worry, I saw your submission! Before I put you in a group though, I'm waiting for the earlier parts to get their art done so that I don't have too many people lined up ahead. So it may be a bit before you're officially in a group! Not to worry though, if something comes up you can go in as a back-up and start even earlier than planned. :) But you are definitely on my list!

❀ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❀

Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
        April 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm

And that’s the tea.

April 16, 2019 at 1:44 pm

No problem!

❀ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❀

9. Avatar
    Peachsplash
    April 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Hey! Anyone wanna put in cameo for me? I’m new around here! The name is Peachsplash

10. Avatar
    Moongaze
    April 18, 2019 at 9:04 am

Hello, I’m also pretty new here, but I really like it here and am active. I would like to have a tiny cameo, to get to know the things you can do here. My name is Moongaze.
    I know you can’t put everybody in, so if you don’t have any space left for cameos, that’s ok too.

I'm sleepy