Trailing Stars Discussion Page

A new discussion page!

Cover art by Moonbreeze

*large inhale* aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s the discussion page you never knew you wanted, but now that it’s here, baBAM you’ll never want to go back to the life without it!

Feel free to chat about Trailing Stars below in the comments, or try to ask the current authors/editors for cameos ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is a link to theย Personality Profiles, where you can fill out a form so the writers know a little bit about you!

Aug. 11, 2019: Page has been updated with a new cover upon Moonbreeze’s request ๐Ÿ™‚

552 Replies to “Trailing Stars Discussion Page”

1. April 12, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I CAN’T WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAA
    So since I was a bit of a jerk in this chapter, I wrote an excerpt from Wishpaw’s POV
    โ€œWishpaw felt the blood pumping in her ears. The badger. It was right there. How can they fail to realize it? Wishpaw approached the badger, a haze of red over her eyes. If they canโ€™t make you pay themselves, then I will. Her paws itched with a need for equity. Wishpaw could faintly sense Gingerpaw and Lapispaw following behind. โ€œYou.โ€ She felt the word ring quietly from her mouth, into the still air. โ€œYou will face the consequences of your choice. Iโ€™m going to take you apart, piece by piece, just like you saught to do to this clan.โ€ Wishpaw knew she wasnโ€™t speaking from the head at this point. She felt like she had no control over her words, but they willingly went where she wanted them to go, almost like another entity entirely, albeit a submissive one. โ€œWe are as much one being as you are, and I can sense how much they want it. We all want it. I am merely carrying out the task, acting as the channel. I am the consequence.โ€ Wishpaw felt herself whisper. โ€œAnd I will tear you apart with every mousetail of joy you found in your actions.โ€ Wishpaw felt a burning determination, a fire that woke her up and flowed desire through her veins. She felt her paw ascend, almost as if pulled by a marionette string. The badger crouched against the far wall, seeming to sense the trouble it was in. She slashed downward, giggling as she did so. โ€œWhatโ€™s wrong? Scared of your own medicine? I am merely a mirror, fox-breath.โ€ A faint sound tore Wishpaw away. Flowerstream? She noticed Gingerpaw and Lapispaw back away. Wishpaw turned away. โ€œYou hurt them. I wonโ€™t forgive or forget. Iโ€™ll listen for now, but when we cross paths again, you will face justice. I hope your time left is as pleasant as you because it would be justice indeed, murderous fox-heart.โ€ Wishpaw bounded away from the den. She knew whatever happens today doesnโ€™t matter. She would find a way to pay back the pain that badger had caused. And when the chance came, she would not hesitate. She would be ready. For them. For her new clan. Fighting is unavoidable, and her claws would pay back any damage done to her clanmates in a tenfold. For Blogclan. โ€

Oh boy howdy...

2. Doeleap / Doe that leaps through grass
    April 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Is anyone writing a chapter soon? If so, would you mind giving me a tiny cameo, I’m new around here and I kinda want to start getting stuck in with all of the available things to do

a deer, a female deer

• ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐”ฝ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐••๐•’๐•ช!๐ŸŒท
      April 12, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Same

~#Flighty4Sw~

• April 16, 2019 at 10:50 am

Sure! I’ve literally just started writing it now ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
    April 14, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Hey Rosefur! I was wondering if I could draw a page for the graphic novel. O love to draw and would love to help out.

And thatโ€™s the tea.

4. Peachsplash
    April 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Hey! Anyone wanna put in cameo for me? I’m new around here! The name is Peachsplash

5. Moongaze
    April 18, 2019 at 9:04 am

Hello, I’m also pretty new here, but I really like it here and am active. I would like to have a tiny cameo, to get to know the things you can do here. My name is Moongaze.
    I know you can’t put everybody in, so if you don’t have any space left for cameos, that’s ok too.

I'm sleepy

6. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 22, 2019 at 6:52 am

Hey Rosefur! Could I have a part, in case someone is busy?

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 22, 2019 at 11:39 am

for TSGN!

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Sandfrost (Sandpaw)
        April 28, 2019 at 9:25 am

I signed up with my BlogClan email ๐Ÿ˜€

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

7. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 22, 2019 at 6:54 am

Lionfire, could I please have a cameo in your chapter? Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

8. April 22, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I would love to have a cameo! I’m Cheetahpaw! my mentor is Snowlight… but it’s really up to you!

~#Flighty4Sw~

9. StormStar
    April 24, 2019 at 7:23 pm

UM how do I Write a chapter for this ?

• April 24, 2019 at 7:34 pm

You have to sign up in for the Jar, and if Kate randomly picks you you get to write!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

10. April 24, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Everybody interested in a cameo should go update their personality profiles! ๐Ÿ™‚

and I want a cameo too but I donโ€™t want you to feel stressed or anything

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• April 28, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Haha no worries, Iโ€™ve already written some parts with you in ๐Ÿ˜‰, Iโ€™m adding as many people as possible (including everyone who asks ๐Ÿ™‚) <3

Iโ€™m already stressed ๐Ÿ˜› but about exams etc so the chapter is progressing slowly (for now) ๐Ÿ˜›

• May 28, 2019 at 9:13 pm

oh awesome! thank you! oof i’m sorry i know how you feel i’m stressed too <3

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

11. Adderkit
    May 18, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Would Trailing Stars actually get published since Kate Cary created it (and she’s one of the many Erin Hunters)?

Working on a book

• Embers on a Spring Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 18, 2019 at 6:48 pm

No, Trailing Stars is considered non-canon and not related to the Warriors universe ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s strictly a BlogClan thing, but I would love to see it published ๐Ÿ™‚

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy