VoS Ships Oh My! by Wolfpaw

Wolfpaw talks about a ship in A Vision of Shadows.

Art by maracat0901

OIOIOIOIOI it’s your dankest ever warrior cat Wolfpaw here to talk about one of my favorite Warrior subjects: shipping! Yes, I love the romance in Vision of Shadows due to the characters.

Firstly, let’s clap for the communication in VoS, it’s very much a 19 or something step-up from Omen of the Stars, along with some very fun to read characters! *Everyone claps*

Okay second, I have a complain… I’ve about reached the halfway point of reading shattered Sky as of writing this, and I have noticed something… Since we are talking about ships today I thought this would be appropriate. WHERE WAS FERNPOOL!!!!!!! No offense Kate, but I’m all like “SHAME ON YOU ERIN HUNTER!!!!!” bUT i GUESS there’s still the other half of the book to go, but I ain’t seen Fernsong once. *Anime sigh* Well there goes the shipping fanart.

But today we must fix our eyes on the positive or StarClan is going to murder us for insulting the Erins about shipping for entire article. XD So without further ado, let’s talk more about PuddleXViolet!

Three reasons why ship PuddleXViolet should sail
Dude, every scene with them together in the medicine den is adorable. I’m gonna just copy-paste a scene or something: CUTENESSS AHHHH ( ° ʖ °)
THEIR PERSONALITIES CLICK He’s a shy but kind guy, she’s a sweet girl who’s insecure about her sister Twigpaw, and loves to help Puddleshine out in the medicine den. Nothing could go wrong!
tHAT ship nameeeee Violetshine :3

And if you say that it would never happen because Puddleshine is a medicine cat, then they’ll do a forbidden thing like let’s see… LeafXCrow, JayXHalf, (JayXStick,) Cinderpelt and Spottedleaf both had a crush on Fireheart, Spottedleaf, had something with another warrior in her novella Spottedleaf’s Heart, there was a popular theory before Hawkwing’s Journey came out that Darktail and Echosong had Violetpaw and Twigpaw but now that’s debunked of course, and probably more that I can’t remember… Forbidden love is a popular Warriors cliche that can definitely apply to Violetshine!

Also, NO ERINS PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LET DOVEXTIGER BECOME A THING. NONONO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE STARCLAN NO!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, thanks for reading! You guys are AWESOME!!! Bye! :3

Fan Articles

Notify of
Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
August 3, 2017 1:05 pm

Nice article! 😀 I never thought about Violetshine, but now that I do, I think it would be cute. 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

August 5, 2017 10:44 pm

Mee tooooooo

Sky
Sky
August 3, 2017 1:18 pm

DoveXTiger forever.

But just because tnere are a lot does not mean that all meddies shouldhave mates. Sorry, but I disagree with the ship.

I feel like AVoS is more famiy love than mates.

2019, here I come!

Blaz/Blazingfern
Blaz/Blazingfern
August 3, 2017 2:43 pm

Yesss, VIOLETSHINE!

Icetail
Icetail
August 3, 2017 3:41 pm

DoveXTiger is awesome

I feel like Violetshine is more of a friend ship, not love. I don’t feel like Violetpaw or Puddleshine has shown love interest in each other. It would be cute, though

Warriors. Wings of Fire. Done

The stick that now is to lazy to login
The stick that now is to lazy to login
August 3, 2017 4:38 pm

Violetshine doesnt really work. for one, Puddleshine is a med cat. And that cliche move has been used WAY to many times. Also technically JayXHalf isnt forbidden as Half Moon lived a long time ago in the warriors time line. Also there is nothing wrong with JayXStick. Also, stick is dead so that can’t happen.

Spirit (Snakespirit) who is on her laptop
Spirit (Snakespirit) who is on her laptop
August 3, 2017 5:19 pm

Great article.
Stick is never really alive. Stick died whenever it fell off of a tree. RIP So JayXStick works. (It is my fave ship)
Also, I love DoveXTiger

Lionpaw
Lionpaw
August 3, 2017 10:40 pm

If Alderheart has a mate I’m going to go nuts.

I will literally claw my ears off.

Willowpaw (Wistep)
Willowpaw (Wistep)
August 3, 2017 11:48 pm
Reply to  Lionpaw

He has/had a crush on Needletail but she’s probably dead now anyway. 🙁

Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
August 4, 2017 12:30 am

Violetshine! Violetshine!
Great article 😀

However I detest DoveXTiger

Sorzi (爱猫者)
Not coincidence

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
August 4, 2017 1:12 am

Violetshine isn’t bad, but I think we already have too many forbidden relationships in this series (I want this arc to only have one).
Also I’m not the biggest fan of DoveXTiger, but if it has to be either one of them, please be DoveXTiger. Bumblestripe was just a jerk to Dovewing (Which is the only reason I don’t really like Bumblestripe).

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

clampatch
clampatch
August 5, 2017 11:14 pm

not to bring my rants here, but if I’m being honest, i’m really glad that fernsong / ivypool hasn’t been solidified yet >__> they’re third cousins, and its a *plot point* that they’re related to the point where they would both definitely know about it, being tied to Lionblaze and Dovewing with the “kin of your kin” prophecy… and i totally thought that DoveTiger was dead for good until a book or two ago, *weary sigh*

on the other hand i never thought of puddle / violet before ill have to read into that :O though it occurs to me now that theyre foster sibs, which kind of makes them cute as siblings tho!!

[he/they]

Ashfall
Ashfall
August 14, 2017 3:12 am

Personally, I think TwigXPuddle would be better, and who else wishes that……… SPOILER

……..Needletail was still alive so everyone could continue shipping her and Alder?

It's the most beechiest time of the year (Beechpaw/flight)
It's the most beechiest time of the year (Beechpaw/flight)
November 15, 2017 3:46 am
Reply to  Ashfall

~s w e a t e r s e a s o n~

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch