Leafpool vs Feathertail by Snowyfoot

Snowyfoot wonders who Crowfeather will choose in StarClan.

Art by Holiiewood

Hey it’s Snowy!
And I know A LOT of you are wondering who Crowfeather will be with in StarClan!
So today I will be giving pro and cons to both sides!
So Feather Followers, and Leaf Lovers, hold on to your hats!

So let’s start with his first love Feathertail:
PROS
So she actually started to ship or made the first move with the encouragment of Tawnypelt.
So she was the more confident stand up she-cat and that’s a good quality to posses!
Now another thing that makes them a great couple is the fact that she was willing to die in order for her love to live on!
This is putting each other first!
That is what every strong relationship needs!
CONS:
Now it would have never worked though because she would have only been with him for the remainder of the journey plus the Great Journey.
I’m not saying that they wouldn’t have been able to meet but they would most likely forget.
Have you ever moved before and in the rush of packing settling in and going to a new school, you forget a lot?
Plus, don’t you think each would meet new toms or she-cats they like in their new homes?
But what about this?
Maybe once they settled into their new homes they would forget about it once they settled in like I said earlier.

Now it’s time for the pros and cons of Leafpool:
PROS
Leafpool was slow to anger, and was very gentle.
It was even said she always seemed to k ow what was around every corner!
Cool, huh?
Also, she never sneered or was rude to Crowfeather.
She took to his personality right away!
Remember when they first moved into the lake and Barkface needed Leafpool assistance?
Crowfeather was forced to work with, but when he acted rude and like a total foxheart, she just kept calm and patient.
And when she was falling from the cliff, Crowfeather returned the favor, and admit his feelings.
She sets a perfect example of a little kindness goes a long way!
Because it does!
And a bonus point for her is… SHE ACTUALLY HAD HIS KITS!!!!!!
CONS:
Well it really couldn’t have worked either.
She had to become with full medicine cat and kinda let Nightclouds make her move.
She also did kinda lie to him about it.
And not just to him… EVERYONE!
This is a kind of trait not one person wants from their partner.
But after this she was very hated, but it was revealed in that clash at the border that Leafpool and Crowfeather may still muster a few feelings for each other.

That’s it for my article!
I hope you liked it and stay toned for more!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Stormpaw (Stormjay)
Stormpaw (Stormjay)
September 27, 2017 8:58 pm

I feel like he doesn’t need to choose. Can’t they all just get along? They’re both really kind so I’m sure their not going to demand, “You have to choose one or the other!” or “Pick me or her!” That said, this is a great article!

Aquapaw(cloud)
Aquapaw(cloud)
September 27, 2017 11:29 pm

I think that he will choose Feathertail. He and Leafpool both kinda accepted that it was over, and that Leafpool was a medicine cat.

Sky
Sky
September 30, 2017 11:31 pm
Reply to  Aquapaw(cloud)

But Leafpool had a closer connection with him.

2019, here I come!

clampatch
clampatch
September 28, 2017 1:31 am

Honestly I’m not sure personally that they would even like Crowfeather by the time he dies, he’s done a lot of things in his time…but if they did then I picture they would all just share him, like Stormjay said ^^

[he/they]

Sky
Sky
September 30, 2017 11:32 pm
Reply to  clampatch

But it’s obvious Feathertail misses him while Leafpool still loves him – she wishes things could have worked out. I say that if he chooses anyone of them, he would choose Leafpool.

2019, here I come!

Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
September 30, 2017 11:01 pm

I hope he’s with Feathertail!

SilverDawn:3
SilverDawn:3
March 9, 2020 9:18 pm

Personally… I think LeafPool… the book Twilight, of the new prophecy series really moved me more than the books with FeatherTail. A lot of people don’t like this ship. Sure it happened a bit fast… but it is awesome.

Sky
Sky
September 30, 2017 11:42 pm

I think that both still love him – Feathertail misses him and Leafpool wishes things could have worked out.

If he chooses either, he’ll choose Leafpool. She bore his kits, suffered through death and rejection, and had a closer bond with him.

2019, here I come!

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Buuuuuut- Leafpool chose her clan over him while Feathertail died for him .-.

GemStarThefoxcat
GemStarThefoxcat
March 31, 2019 1:04 am

I pick none of them 🙂 because idk why they rap battle because Feathertail is in starclan and Leafpool isn’t! So why u brought that up snowy (not the rap battle video but the pic) idk why you did that Xd!!! Okay I pick Feathertail because Of nothing

ShyShihtzu
ShyShihtzu
March 31, 2019 1:08 am

OKAY GET A LIFE GEMSTAR THE FOXCAT YOU NEED A LIFE
Ps. I’m a hacker

NotQuiteGeorge
NotQuiteGeorge
May 1, 2019 11:43 pm

If I remember correctly, though not stated in the books, it was once said that Starclan cats don’t have mates, unless they were mates while alive. Were Feathertail and Crowfeather ever mates? I don’t think so.

Georgenotfound's secret twin??

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
May 1, 2019 11:45 pm
Reply to  NotQuiteGeorge

They were, in the New Prophecy I believe? I haven’t read them in a while, I think that’s the one

下雨天的阳光

NotQuiteGeorge
NotQuiteGeorge
May 1, 2019 11:46 pm

I thought it was just a two-sided crush? Lemme check the warriors family tree. (( Which YAY lists mates! ))

Georgenotfound's secret twin??

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
May 2, 2019 12:15 am
Reply to  NotQuiteGeorge

I would define that as mates? I think they might’ve been officially mates at one point

下雨天的阳光

Turtle loves Brambleberry so much 💙 (Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle loves Brambleberry so much 💙 (Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
July 24, 2020 9:21 pm

I hope he picks Leafpool. I still love Feathertail, but I prefer LeafXCrow over CrowXFeather.
Star Wars is awesome

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch