Bug Reports! (THIS IS FROM 2017, NOT THE 2020 BUGS)

Hiya, BlogClan! It’s Emberdawn and I’ve emerged from behind the scenes to let you guys know something.

Recently, it has come to our attention that some of you have been experiencing bugs or glitches. This includes not being able to comment on multiple pages, with the message “CAN’T REACH PAGE” popping up. At the moment, we don’t know the cause of that glitch is, but we’re working on figuring out what it is!

If anyone else is experiencing problems with the blog, please let a BlogTeam mod know or use the Contact page!

ATTENTION: THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 2017 AND IS NOT ABOUT THE CURRENT “DISAPPEARING COMMENTS” BUGS. PLEASE CHECK HOME PAGE FOR 2020 BUGS

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
October 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Thanks for bringing that to attention, Embix. 🙂

The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
October 29, 2017 9:00 pm

I think it might have been Mistypaw (Misty who loves Winterwatcher), but I can’t be sure.

The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
October 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Haha. I couldn’t see it at first. 😛

Shadowed soul of evil person/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
Shadowed soul of evil person/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
October 29, 2017 9:02 pm

That c-box kept saying L-connection for me.

Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
October 29, 2017 10:04 pm

The Cbox usually says L-connection when your Wi-Fi or data signal is spotty. It happens to me sometimes. 🙂

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
October 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Thanks for the post! I personally haven’t had these problems, but I’ll let you know if I do. Have you guys checked the plugins? I know those have been faulty before, so it might be worth a try. 🙂

Sky
Sky
October 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Thanks for bringing this up! Icy’s calendar mail isn’t working for me – and it never has.

Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
October 30, 2017 6:15 pm

I will comment any glitches =) maybe it’s the Codekind. They already took over the old Hazelpage, maybe they want to take over BlogClan’s territory =O

Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
October 31, 2017 7:34 am

Thanks Embix (and all other mods!!)

It’s really cool how you guys always work so hard to make BlogClan as epic as always 😀 I haven’t experienced Glitches

Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
November 1, 2017 7:15 pm

I think i might have a glitch. My comments are staying in moderation for days with other comments being modded after them. 🙁

Dear Emberdawn(The Amazing Briarkit is panicking)
Dear Emberdawn(The Amazing Briarkit is panicking)
August 22, 2020 5:15 pm

Hey Emberdawn,
I just had an idea. It’s probably already being done, and it’s not that important, but why don’t we just chat on the pages where comments are working until we get the others? As I said, it’s probably already being done, and it’s a stupid idea, but an idea!
-Briarkit

Coldheart
Coldheart
August 22, 2020 6:23 pm

I have a problem. I can only see like 1 comment even on a page thats new and says only has 27. So if theres 3 comments I only see like 1.

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
August 22, 2020 6:30 pm

I didn’t realize the glitch was that bad after my over one-week hiatus

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
August 22, 2020 6:40 pm

Okay, upon reading this, I was expecting only a few comments to ceased to exist, but apparently all of them, from the BlogClan Tavern to the Articles, were snapped out of existence.
Oh gee.

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
TTERA IS ODD
August 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Oof I thought this was 2020 bugs despite it saying all that about it being 2017 not 2020 WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit