2,906 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. November 12, 2018 at 7:16 am

I love Alderheart and Velvet._. it’s so sad they didn’t have kits together!
    Twigbranch and Finleap? MEH.
    Violetshine and Tree are okay though.

Alderheart Velvet!

2. December 2, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Kate I have a few questions, they’re just pretty random things I was wondering

1 – Does Alderheart have anxiety, because with him, I recognise some things similar to my friend who have anxiety and was just wondering whether in canonhe does actually have anxiety

2 – Is there any plans to include any more disabled warriors characters, and cats that are able to overcome disabilities and continue to be warriors ?

3 – Will there be meditators in all the clans ?

4 – Who do you think Squirrelflight would choose as her deputy if she became leader ?

We all miss you Rain <3

• A Kate for All Seasons
      December 3, 2018 at 11:30 am

1 No. Having suffered with anxiety myself, Alderheart doesn’t have it.
      2 Not at the moment, which is a shame
      3 Yes
      4 The field is wide open at the moment. I really don’t know.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        December 4, 2018 at 2:27 am

Uh, Kate, you said “deleted by Kate” instead of “Alderheart”. Is that a new character for The Broken Code?

• Christmas Cakestar
          December 5, 2018 at 10:38 am

Oops – thanks for the heads up πŸ˜€ Yes. Yes it is πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
            December 5, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Aw. The name “deleted by Embix for Kate” is cute. I like it. I just really hope he/she is not a kit of Twigbranch, although probably is.

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 5, 2018 at 8:04 pm

Leaving a quick reply to some things, not all, cause I know you’re busy, Kate.
        1. Aw, disappointing about Alderheart.
        3. Yes? I thought you said we wouldn’t be getting mediators in other Clans a few months back. I wonder who will it be in each Clan…
        4. Ivystar….please….

As for “deleted by Embix for Kate”-definitely Twigbranch’s kit. But Violetshine’s kit also makes sense (Tree!!).

3. Jaysnow the Snowman
    December 7, 2018 at 7:00 am

Oops, my apologies. I thought mentioning the name was allowed. I’ll keep this in mind. ^^

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 8, 2018 at 3:36 am

I imagine that if Kate removed the name for likely-spoilers-and-W.A.S. reasons, then it’ll be kept under wraps until TBC hits the shelves!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 8, 2018 at 7:01 am

Oh, absolutely. I figured that when I saw “deleted for Kate”. I just wasn’t aware of that so I was apologizing. πŸ™‚