2,943 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Seeker
    March 11, 2018 at 11:05 am

Kate, I can’t wait for The Raging Storm since I loved the cover of the book. Is the cats on the cover are Tigerheart and Dovewing?

Did you even told the editor team and the cover artist that Dovewing’s eyes are blue?

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      March 12, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I think they are trying to change them to green as if you look in the fan art that seems to be the most widely accepted colour
      Also all the official art gives her green eyes so that is how most people remember them

Watch this video for more on this, it helped me make up my mind on what eye colour I think she has

• Ivyflight who will prank her three brothers for Easter (aka Ivy) (formerly Snowstorm)
        March 23, 2018 at 11:37 pm

then again, in the ultimate guide *SPOILERS FOR THE ULTIMATE GUIDE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

hollyleaf has amber eyes

• Snowstrike
      March 13, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Seeker, the cat’s on the cover of The Raging Storm are Twigbranch and Violetshine. Tigerstar is a dark brown tabby, and the cat on the right is black with white in the spots Violetshine is. Naturally, you would think that it would be Tigerstar and Dovewing as they more than likely come back in the end of River Of Fire, but I do believe it’s Violetshine and Twigbranch. Twigbranch is said to have green eyes in the allegiances of every book, but she has blue eyes, I’m sure it’s just a design mistake on the artist.

2. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    March 11, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I just realized that, if we wanna get technical, Dovewing and Tigerstar II’s Kits have much more ThunderClan blood than ShadowClan blood since Tawnypelt was born in ThunderClan. Their kits are only a fourth ShadowClan, I just find that really amusing for some reason.

• March 11, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Ooh, haha funny coincidence

I wonder if anyone will get on their family for being a family of ThunderClan blood and traitors 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 11, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Ikr and it looks like they will be raised in ShadowClan…

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

• Sunpelt
      March 13, 2018 at 3:11 am

Tawnypelt = ThunderClan
      Tigerheart = 1/2 ThunderClan, 1/2 ShadowClan
      Dovewing = 1/4 Kittypet, 3/4 ThunderClan
      Tigerstar Clones = 1/8 Kittypet, 5/8 ThunderClan, 2/8 ShadowClan
      I OOF at the mixed blood

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

3. Nightflame01
    March 11, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hey Kate, can you tell who’s Ashfur’s and Ferncloud’s father?

• March 13, 2018 at 12:50 am

It’s Whitestorm.

• juniperpool
        March 13, 2018 at 1:01 am

Source?

• Amberstorm233
        March 13, 2018 at 3:02 am

No longer. That was for Missing Kits that is now no longer canon.

• March 24, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Nods* correct XD

• juniperpool
      March 13, 2018 at 1:01 am

We still don’t know who their father is yet.

• Sunpelt
        March 13, 2018 at 2:57 am

Su said it was Whitestorm but Su canon was revoked, so…

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• juniperpool
          March 13, 2018 at 4:24 am

That’s what I meant 😛

• Flamefrost
            March 14, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Most people say Redtail and Brindleface were Sandstorm, Ferncloud, and Ashfur’s parents.

4. Bramblepaw
    March 12, 2018 at 3:36 am

When will the sneak peak for the book come out? I’m DYING to see it!

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
      March 12, 2018 at 6:49 pm

March 20th 🙂

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

• Jaysnow
      March 12, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Around March 20. 😀

5. •Doodle Paws•
    March 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Kate will there be more arcs to Warriors?? I and the warrior fans must know 😀

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:47 am

We’re working on Arc 7 now!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Any name yet?

March 23, 2018 at 11:49 pm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 24, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Did you get my message at last??? 😀 :D: D

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt is too excited about RoF to log in
            March 24, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Kate, why is Leafstar your favorite character to write about? She seems kind of grumpy lately
            Also, has she lost any lives we don’t know about?

• A Kate for All Seasons
              March 29, 2018 at 10:37 am

She’s not as stuffy or hidebound as the forest leaders.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ivyflight who will prank her brothers for Easter (aka Ivy)
            March 24, 2018 at 6:24 pm

yes I did! thank you Kate (or Cakestar XD)
            also, is it ok if I use your cat emoji? (see below)

*down arrow thingy*

me be stupid

you be smart

yay

6. March 12, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Hey Kate (or anyone can answer), there’s a Tribe cat in Moonrise named Scree Beneath Winter Sky, so does that mean that Tribe cats call the seasons winter, spring, etc instead of leafbare, newleaf, etc?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:46 am

I can’t remember! Surely they have their own names for the seasons…can anyone remember?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Winterwhisper
    March 12, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Kate, will there ever be another arc or at least book set in the DoTC era? I loved DoTC and really wanna see more.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:43 am

Me too, but we’re sticking with the modern Clans, which is also fabulous! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Maybe an arc 8. I’d love to see them again…or at least a Super Edition.

8. shadeclover
    March 12, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Who else thought that Scorchfur was being way over the top rude in the most recent books. I would to see him go, but I would feel bad for Snowbird and her kits. I can’t wait for the preview!

9. shadeclover
    March 12, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Hey Kate, have you ever found a four leaf clover? It would be funny for a warrior to stumble upon one (not that they would notice)!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:46 am

Ha! Yes! Good luck!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 15, 2018 at 11:27 pm

A kittypet would be watching and they would say that the warrior found a four-leaf clover on St. Patrick’s Day.

Then they would ask why the warrior is not wearing green.

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
        March 16, 2018 at 1:03 am

And then… They will hopefully help me find one in time for St.Patrick’s day!

10. Jaysnow
    March 12, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Book’s out in 29 days, people!! Last guesses for new ShadowClan deputy theories.

Shoot!

• Sky
      March 13, 2018 at 1:31 am

Tawnypelt for the win!

• March 13, 2018 at 1:57 am

It’s going to be Tawnypelt or Juniperclaw, though Stonewing (he’s loyal and stuff) would be awesome.

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

• March 13, 2018 at 2:03 am

I NEED TAWNYPELT TO BE DEPUTY PLEASE STARCLAN PLEASE!!!!!!! SHE DESERVES IT SOOOO MUCH!

• March 13, 2018 at 2:21 am

I guess Juniperclaw!! (idk why though 😛 )

Keep sm;)ing

• Jaysnow
        March 13, 2018 at 3:50 am

I agree. 🙂

I still hope it’s Tawnypelt, though…she’s the only one who REALLY deserves it.

• March 13, 2018 at 9:33 pm

I feel like she’s too old to be deputy. . . but you’re right, she really deserves it 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• Jaysnow
            March 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Bramblestar’s leader…nah, not old.

March 13, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Well she’s the same age as Bramblestar, and he’s leader, so… I dunno 😛

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

• Flamefrost
              March 14, 2018 at 6:32 pm

But Bramblestar has nine lives, and Tigerstar being younger than him shows that Tawnypelt won’t make it to leader, because someone younger than her with a 8 full lives can’t be outlived by their old mother. I do think she would at least make an amazing acting deputy, being a role model for younger cats in the broken clan and enforcing order.

March 15, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Good point. Even though she probably won’t make it to leader, she’ll still be an awesome Deputy! 🙂

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

• Quailclaw
        March 15, 2018 at 12:19 am

I can see them going with Juniperclaw, but I’m regretful because his brother, Strikestone, never left with the kin until Darktail took all of shadowclan over, while Juniperclaw did before this along with Sleekwhisker. Strikestone has ultimately been more loyal

• March 13, 2018 at 4:00 am

It NEEDS to be Tawnypelt

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 13, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Hey…what about Berryheart?

• Jaysnow
        March 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm

She’s a queen, though…plus she’s had no apprentices. But I wouldn’t mind that other than this tbh. But TAWNYPELT NEEDS IT.

• March 14, 2018 at 3:52 am

I think she is too old for that, younger cats must has to be deupty if she has to be deupty then why Sparrowpelt(SkyClan guy) and Brackenfur didn’t had a chance to become deupties? They are skilled and both of them are senior warriors in their own Clans. It is unfair to Tawnypelt SHOULD be a deuputy just only because she is a skilled and senior warrior in her Clan.

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      March 14, 2018 at 1:06 pm

I don’t think anyone but Tawnypelt is really qualified so I’m going with her.

• Winterwhisper
      March 14, 2018 at 2:50 pm

I want Snowbird.

• March 15, 2018 at 12:27 am

Oooooooh why didn’t I think of that? That’s a good one!

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

• March 15, 2018 at 1:40 am

Snowbird is my second choice! She’d be great!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 15, 2018 at 2:49 am

No offense, but I don’t really like Snowbird for deputy. She’s okay, but she’s a queen right now, and I don’t think she’s been a mentor.

• Snowflower
            March 15, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Snowbird mentored Lioneye.

• March 16, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Aww I love Snowbird 🙂

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        March 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Isn’t Snowbird around 10 years old though? I think I remember Ratscar being her littermate, unless it was something from Missing Kits.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Darkwillow
        March 17, 2018 at 12:09 pm

She must have been older than Crowfeather…and Crowfeather is already a really old deputy

• March 17, 2018 at 8:25 pm

No she’s not.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Darkwillow
            March 20, 2018 at 7:24 am

Wikia said that she’s Ratscar’s sister and Ratscar was a warrior in Tigerclaw’s Fury, so that she was also a warrior by then… (I thought that Vicky once said that she and Ratscar were littermates?(not so sure, sorry if I mistaked that😥)

• Lark that sings in tree
        March 19, 2018 at 7:45 pm

the weird thing about snowbird in the last book was it said she had kits but we never saw the and she would even go out on patrols and this really bothered me and i don’t know why!!!!!!

• Butterflyflower
      March 15, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Tawnypelt, Stonewing, Strikestone, or Juniperclaw, but if Tawnypelt becomes deputy, she’ll probably die before she becomes leader, so even if she becomes deputy first, I still think eventually it should be Stonewing, Strikestone, or Juniperclaw (mostly Strikestone)

• I don't have an Easter name (wollow)
      March 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Flowerpaw 😉

i made a survey click my name

11. Sunpelt
    March 13, 2018 at 3:31 am

Kate, I read DoTC and I SOBBED at the end of Path of Stars. If you ever wrote something that beautiful again, I would be so amazed and I just love it and I love it and OMSC I just can’t that was so good Kate you’re so awesome

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:43 am

Thank you! It felt good as I was writing it…I guess the scene must have touched me very much!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
        March 15, 2018 at 12:41 am

Just the culmination of the kits’ ignorance… my heart shattered when white tail said he had the “sniffles”
        Honestly Moth Flights Vision made it easier to know that Slate was grieving too, but if you had left the DoTC arc there, that was the perfect conclusion.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 15, 2018 at 12:09 am

Ikr! It was so sad!

My awesomeness comes naturally

• March 15, 2018 at 1:38 am

I cried too… Like, so hard. I’ve only cried after reading a few warriors books:
      *spoilers*
      The Last Hope (because, well, it’s pretty obvious), The Apprentice’s Quest (because of Sandstorm), Crookedstar’s Promise (when Rainflower abandoned him), Path of Stars (because Gray Wing), and Ravenpaw’s Farewell (it says it in the title).

• Sunpelt
        March 15, 2018 at 2:24 am

MAJOR BIG HUGE JUG OF HOT SPOILERS
        I cried at:
        Gray Wing’s Death- omsc his kits didn’t know until one sentence after he died!
        Moonflower- it’s like she knew she was gonna die and again kit ignorance make it so sad
        Hollyleaf- she’s my favorite character and it sucks that she didn’t have a power
        Leafstripe- for those who don’t know what I’m talking about, on one of moonkittis untold tales livestream Beefpatty’s apprentice Leafpaw beats a WindClan cat and becomes Leafstripe. Immediately after two more rush and kill her when moon wasn’t paying attention. (Am I sad for crying at that)

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 15, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Awww the Leafstripe thing sounds so sad. I really want untold tales, but it doesn’t work on my computer.

March 17, 2018 at 10:08 pm

… what are untold tales

• juni
              March 19, 2018 at 8:45 pm

a warriors roleplaying game

March 23, 2018 at 11:49 pm

oh

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        March 15, 2018 at 11:24 pm

While I do find a lot of the deaths sad, I only four I’ve cried at were Gray Wing, Ferncloud, Micah, and Needletail.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Butterflyflower
        March 16, 2018 at 2:16 am

The only books I’ve ever cried at (that I can remember actually crying, anyway) were Survivors: A Broken Path (I think that’s what it’s called), I think I may have also cried when reading Survivors: Red Moon Rising, but not as much 😛 , I cried when I finished Seekers… and I cried reading the second Bravelands book. The only ones that were actual deaths though were in The Broken Path (the death was retold in Red Moon Rising) and the new Bravelands book (Code of Honor). None of them are Warriors related though…

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
        March 17, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I cried at *Spoilers* Spottedleaf’s second death, Turtle Tail’s death (She should’ve stayed alive until the end of the series), Gray Wing’s for sure, and the great Firestar’s death.

12. Silver Beak of Hawk is totally Irish and not Italian
    March 14, 2018 at 3:29 am

Hey Kate. Will snowtuft ever make another appearance. I love my Fluffy, Scarred child. Even though he’s evil o-o

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:41 am

I don’t know…never say never…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader