3K Comments
Wishpool
Wishpool
April 17, 2018 1:43 am

Tree is very bland. Hope we see more of a personality later.

I am very excited for The Raging Storm and the seventh series. Hope Thriftkit gets apprentices to Berrynose. (;

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
April 17, 2018 4:30 am
Reply to  Wishpool

Tree is AMAZING in my opinion 😀 Enough said.

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
April 17, 2018 1:36 pm
Aquashade Rising From Ashes
Aquashade Rising From Ashes
April 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Tree is my favorite cat😀

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
April 22, 2018 3:05 am

He’s my third favorite. ^^

DeerSpirit1987
DeerSpirit1987
April 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey Kate, I may have mentioned this before, but could you clarify if Rippletail is part of Tigerheart’s patrol like he is in Tigerheart’s Shadow or is he a kittypet named Buster like in River of Fire? It’s quite confusing.

Willowpelt the Medicine cat
Willowpelt the Medicine cat
April 17, 2018 11:19 pm

I’ve heard lots of people say that the newest series (Vision of Shadows) is boring, but honestly I think it’s one of the best since the Prophecies begin!

Snowflower
Snowflower
April 18, 2018 12:50 am

Kate, were Needletail and Rain mates before Rain died? It was implied, but never confirmed.

Emily
Emily
April 18, 2018 1:53 am

Did Jayfeather have a crush on Briarlight?? It seemed like he was SUPER sad when she died…

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
April 18, 2018 1:19 pm
Reply to  Emily

I can’t say if he necessarily had a crush on her, but he did love her (if not romantically, than like a sister). He spent so much time keeping her alive, and she was so strong through it all. OF COURSE he was sad when she died. Why would he not be?

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 18, 2018 9:43 pm

I agree 🙂

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
April 21, 2018 12:04 am

Same! The brother sister thing was cute.

Sky
Sky
April 20, 2018 11:13 pm

He definitely(in my opinion and through rereading multiple times) didn’t have a romantic interest in her. I feel like it was because he partially caused her death and because he felt a strong bond to be.

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
April 19, 2018 2:50 am
Reply to  Emily

I always saw it as a platonic relationship.

Aquashade Rising From Ashes
Aquashade Rising From Ashes
April 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Reply to  Emily

I think it was because he was the reason she died. (Also, because it’s BRIARLIGHT😿).

Starpaw/blossom (Star)
Starpaw/blossom (Star)
April 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Reply to  Emily

BRIARLIGHT’S DEAD?!?!?!
T^T T^T

Shadefrost
Shadefrost
April 20, 2018 9:53 pm
Reply to  Emily

I have to say, part of the reason Jayfeather was really depressed when Briarlight died was because he blamed himself.

Icicle which going to fall from the roof
Icicle which going to fall from the roof
April 18, 2018 5:05 am

it make sence if rippletail changed his mind when tigerstar’s group was halfway to back home says “hey, i don’t wanna go home i want the twoleg who take cares about me and feed me!” and he gone to twoleg house then slatefur who lived nearby joined tigerstar group and returned to clans

Wolftail
Wolftail
April 18, 2018 8:49 am

I regret that Briarlight died, but there was not some of my most favorite cats in the whole series … I was more sad when Molepaw, Sweetpaw, Toadstep, Stonefur, Blackfoot, Swiftpaw, Longtail, Redtail, Feathertail, Talltail, Onewhisker, Finchkit died (many do for WindClan, it would definitely be very good apprentice.) and even Brokentail. I felt sorry for him when Yellowfang poisoned him, although I know he was a bad cat 🙁
However, I was happy with the birth of Hopkit and Flaxkit. They are very brave kits and they will be some good ShadowClan warriors. I can not wait to ever read about their warrior ceremony.

I would like to ask about one more thing, namely: what are the unnamed three cats that gave Brokentail after one life in “Yellowfang Secret” (black and white male cat, gray male cat and brown tabby she cat)

Wingheart
Wingheart
April 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Kate, how do you think any of the cats mentioned below could have a new name in StarClan? I know that this happens very rarely, although most of those mentioned here would deserve it.

1.Swiftpaw. Okay. I think he would be very happy having warrior name in StarClan. He sacrificed life for ThunderClan.
2. Duskpaw. He had a really terrible death, I felt sorry for him, even though I did not really like him too much …
3. Seedpaw. she reminded me a bit of Cinderpaw. She was so happy, and she drowned so suddenly that I had to read this part of the book again to understand it …
4. Mousepaw, Brownpaw and Volepaw. They certainly did not deserve to die. Brokenstar is cruel.
5. Flowerpaw (mentor: Birchface) She was very brave because she tried to save Birchface.
6. Gorsepaw. Every time I read about his death, I have to go to Darkness Hour and read humor about Tigerstar’s death. (I’m so mean;))
7. Molepaw. It must have been very unpleasant for him and Sorreltail that he died so young and right before the warrior ceremony

Wingheart
Wingheart
April 19, 2018 11:08 am
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for answer! In my opinion, the interesting names of warriors for these cats are Flowerfur, Swiftfang and Moleear. 😉

Stormheart
Stormheart
April 21, 2018 6:20 pm
Reply to  Kate

What do Hopkit and Flaxkit look like? Also, what are their Genders?

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
April 23, 2018 1:55 pm
Reply to  Kate

And why is that a W.A.S question? It’s just descriptions for the kits and genders.

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
April 19, 2018 3:44 pm
Reply to  Wingheart

I would like to see them getting their names!
1. I’d like Swiftclaw, but Swiftclaw is my main OC’s mate and I really don’t want to have to change it so maybe Swiftheart? Or Swiftstrike?
2. Duskheart. He was really kind and happy.
3. Seedshine. She was really upbeat and optimistic.
4. Mouseflame, Brownclaw, and Volestrike. Fierce sounding names.
5. Flowerbranch. A nice tree related name, after her mentor.
6. Gorseheart. He was so kind, happy, optimistic, sweet, and cute.
7. Moleclaw? Idk, I don t remember him much. But maybe because he was almost a warrior?

Thistletooth
Thistletooth
April 19, 2018 8:44 pm

I have a warrior oc called swiftclaw too , some of my ocs like mistpelt was made before I read pine stars choice and a few others , if the oc was made before the book was made do I have to change it ?

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
April 21, 2018 12:24 am
Reply to  Thistletooth

Idk, I wouldn’t.

Thistletooth who’s is getting sick again
Thistletooth who’s is getting sick again
April 22, 2018 10:43 pm
Reply to  Thistletooth

I wouldn’t change my names cause they suit my characters

Fireleap
Fireleap
April 19, 2018 9:52 pm
Reply to  Wingheart

Wasn’t it Mosspaw?

1.) Swiftrunner.
2.) Dusklight.
3.) Seedheart.
4.) Mossnose, Brownpelt, Volefoot.
5.) Flowercreek.
6.) Gorsewind.
7.) Molefur.

Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
April 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Mousefur
Flowerheart or Flowerbloom

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 22, 2018 11:15 pm
Reply to  Stormheart

Mousefur is canon already (she’s super popular too)

Stormpath
Stormpath
April 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Just wondering, did Billystorm, Stormheart, Firefern, Sharpclaw and Duskpaw go to StarClan? Do the SkyClan cats beside Leafstar believe in StarClan?

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
April 19, 2018 2:36 am
Reply to  Stormpath

Yes, I think that all of SkyClan believes in StarClan. I see no reason why those cats wouldn’t go to StarClan.

Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
April 19, 2018 2:40 am

Hey Kate I know you’re probably all stocked up on questions right now but i need to ask: Now that Briarlight is gone, do you think Millie will try to spend more time with her two other kits? Also, now that Bumblestripe knows the truth about Dovewing, do you think he’ll try to find another mate (there are plenty to choose from…so many single females!)

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
April 19, 2018 6:18 am
Reply to  Kate

Wow that appeared before my very eyes, that was soooooooo wierd

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
April 19, 2018 1:33 pm

VOTE ROSEPETAL FOR BUMBLESTRIPE’S MATE! 😀

Sunnyfish
Sunnyfish
April 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Heck ya, I was shipping them ever since *bramblestars storm!*

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
April 21, 2018 12:25 am
Reply to  Sunnyfish

SAME! VOTE ROSEPETAL! “Let the bumbling bee find his pretty rose petal!” That’s our new slogan 😛

Sky
Sky
April 20, 2018 11:14 pm

HECK YEAH

Starforce
Starforce
April 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey kate. Just finished RoF, gotta say it was really good and I’m excited for the next one!
I have a question. You already said there will be a 7th series (I’m rly happy about that), and you said it will most likely continue with the “now clans”. I was wondering, is there any chance that another series of warriors will be focusing on the storyline after dawn of the clans / thunderstars echo? Or is there not any more series planned?

Love,
Starforce

Sierra
Sierra
April 19, 2018 8:53 pm

I TOTALLY CALLED FINPAW’S WARRIOR NAME! FINLEAP! XD

Cookiemouth
Cookiemouth
April 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello Kate! Is Lizardtail still the father of Lakehearts 4 kits or did that change too?

An I wondered, was Sandstorm the same age as Graystripe and Firestar, or was she slightly older and the age of Dustpelt and Ravenpaw? I recently read the first season again and noticed that I couldn’t figure it out but she is my favourite :c

1 40 41 42 43 44 52

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit