3K Comments
Wishpool
Wishpool
April 17, 2018 1:43 am

Tree is very bland. Hope we see more of a personality later.

I am very excited for The Raging Storm and the seventh series. Hope Thriftkit gets apprentices to Berrynose. (;

DeerSpirit1987
DeerSpirit1987
April 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey Kate, I may have mentioned this before, but could you clarify if Rippletail is part of Tigerheart’s patrol like he is in Tigerheart’s Shadow or is he a kittypet named Buster like in River of Fire? It’s quite confusing.

Willowpelt the Medicine cat
Willowpelt the Medicine cat
April 17, 2018 11:19 pm

I’ve heard lots of people say that the newest series (Vision of Shadows) is boring, but honestly I think it’s one of the best since the Prophecies begin!

Snowflower
Snowflower
April 18, 2018 12:50 am

Kate, were Needletail and Rain mates before Rain died? It was implied, but never confirmed.

Emily
Emily
April 18, 2018 1:53 am

Did Jayfeather have a crush on Briarlight?? It seemed like he was SUPER sad when she died…

Icicle which going to fall from the roof
Icicle which going to fall from the roof
April 18, 2018 5:05 am

it make sence if rippletail changed his mind when tigerstar’s group was halfway to back home says “hey, i don’t wanna go home i want the twoleg who take cares about me and feed me!” and he gone to twoleg house then slatefur who lived nearby joined tigerstar group and returned to clans

Wolftail
Wolftail
April 18, 2018 8:49 am

I regret that Briarlight died, but there was not some of my most favorite cats in the whole series … I was more sad when Molepaw, Sweetpaw, Toadstep, Stonefur, Blackfoot, Swiftpaw, Longtail, Redtail, Feathertail, Talltail, Onewhisker, Finchkit died (many do for WindClan, it would definitely be very good apprentice.) and even Brokentail. I felt sorry for him when Yellowfang poisoned him, although I know he was a bad cat 🙁
However, I was happy with the birth of Hopkit and Flaxkit. They are very brave kits and they will be some good ShadowClan warriors. I can not wait to ever read about their warrior ceremony.

I would like to ask about one more thing, namely: what are the unnamed three cats that gave Brokentail after one life in “Yellowfang Secret” (black and white male cat, gray male cat and brown tabby she cat)

Wingheart
Wingheart
April 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Kate, how do you think any of the cats mentioned below could have a new name in StarClan? I know that this happens very rarely, although most of those mentioned here would deserve it.

1.Swiftpaw. Okay. I think he would be very happy having warrior name in StarClan. He sacrificed life for ThunderClan.
2. Duskpaw. He had a really terrible death, I felt sorry for him, even though I did not really like him too much …
3. Seedpaw. she reminded me a bit of Cinderpaw. She was so happy, and she drowned so suddenly that I had to read this part of the book again to understand it …
4. Mousepaw, Brownpaw and Volepaw. They certainly did not deserve to die. Brokenstar is cruel.
5. Flowerpaw (mentor: Birchface) She was very brave because she tried to save Birchface.
6. Gorsepaw. Every time I read about his death, I have to go to Darkness Hour and read humor about Tigerstar’s death. (I’m so mean;))
7. Molepaw. It must have been very unpleasant for him and Sorreltail that he died so young and right before the warrior ceremony

Stormpath
Stormpath
April 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Just wondering, did Billystorm, Stormheart, Firefern, Sharpclaw and Duskpaw go to StarClan? Do the SkyClan cats beside Leafstar believe in StarClan?

Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
Flowerstep cannot think of a good spring maze.
April 19, 2018 2:40 am

Hey Kate I know you’re probably all stocked up on questions right now but i need to ask: Now that Briarlight is gone, do you think Millie will try to spend more time with her two other kits? Also, now that Bumblestripe knows the truth about Dovewing, do you think he’ll try to find another mate (there are plenty to choose from…so many single females!)

Starforce
Starforce
April 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey kate. Just finished RoF, gotta say it was really good and I’m excited for the next one!
I have a question. You already said there will be a 7th series (I’m rly happy about that), and you said it will most likely continue with the “now clans”. I was wondering, is there any chance that another series of warriors will be focusing on the storyline after dawn of the clans / thunderstars echo? Or is there not any more series planned?

Love,
Starforce

Sierra
Sierra
April 19, 2018 8:53 pm

I TOTALLY CALLED FINPAW’S WARRIOR NAME! FINLEAP! XD

Cookiemouth
Cookiemouth
April 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello Kate! Is Lizardtail still the father of Lakehearts 4 kits or did that change too?

An I wondered, was Sandstorm the same age as Graystripe and Firestar, or was she slightly older and the age of Dustpelt and Ravenpaw? I recently read the first season again and noticed that I couldn’t figure it out but she is my favourite :c

1 40 41 42 43 44 52