Notify of
UniqueRaven
UniqueRaven
May 26, 2018 8:50 am

Hey Kate! Do you reckon there’s gonna be more Velvet X Alder in the next series or is Shadowkit gonna take the role as the main character?

ASundaeThatsAmazing
ASundaeThatsAmazing
May 27, 2018 2:21 am
Reply to  UniqueRaven

I WANT VELVET X ALDER

UniqueRaven
UniqueRaven
May 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Me too >.<

Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
May 29, 2018 11:23 pm
Reply to  UniqueRaven

WHY DOES EVERYCAT THINK THAT SHADOWKIT IS GONNA BE MAIN CHAR?!?!?!?!?!

ASundaeThatsAmazing
ASundaeThatsAmazing
May 27, 2018 2:19 am

Throughout the book, I kept mixing up Pebbleshine and Puddleshine!! The first time I saw Pebbleshine mentioned, I thought it said Puddleshine and i was like, “puddleshine’s not dead!” and then realized my mistake a while after

Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
May 30, 2018 8:44 am

SAME!

Darkwillow
Darkwillow
June 7, 2018 3:24 am

it seems that you’ve mixed up them again😆

TwigbranchxFin
TwigbranchxFin
May 28, 2018 5:44 am

I personally looovvvee AlderxVelvet. They are so cute together!

Littlebird Of NightClan
Littlebird Of NightClan
May 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Hi Kate! With all due respect, I would just like to make one little suggestion:
I think that Dovewing should leave ShadowClan and go back to ThunderClan.
But other than that, I think this is a wonderful series and is great for people that can’t stop reading.

BTW- What is Crowfeather’s Trial about? I’m dying to know and can’t wait till September.

Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Quailclaw
Quailclaw
June 3, 2018 6:00 pm
Reply to  Kate

I think Dovewing will be happier in Shadowclan. If she went back to Thunderclan, she would never be able to be with her true love (obviously since he’s the Shadowclan leader), I doubt the Thunderclan cats would ever fully accept her again except for maybe her closest family, and her kits would be torn between two clans. Dovewing will have an easier time becoming a shadowclan cat where she can live with Tigerstar and their kits than trying to stitch herself back into Thunderclan.

Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
May 30, 2018 8:45 am

When a terrible danger rises within WindClan’s territory, it heightens tensions that are already growing in the wake of the battle with the Dark Forest. Caught between his son, Breezepelt, and their Clanmates, loyal warrior Crowfeather must conquer the ghosts of his past to make way for his Clan’s future.
Set just after the events of the fan-favorite fourth Warriors series, Omen of the Stars, this extra-long, extra-epic Warriors adventure is the perfect addition to any Erin Hunter fan’s collection—and features the fantastic, eye-catching repackaged series look.
Bonus! Also includes an exclusive Warriors manga short story.

UniqueRaven
UniqueRaven
May 28, 2018 8:42 pm

When I came to the end of River of Fire, I couldn’t help but feel REALLY bad for both Dovewing and Ivypool. They’re in different clans now. What happens if they have to actually fight each other? We all know that both sisters would rather die a thousand deaths than even touch a single hair on each other’s pelts. We have all seen the reaction Ivypool had to finding out Dovewing was gone from Tigerstar.

She clawed him.

‘Quote’
Ivypool thrust her face closer. “I always knew you were trouble. You never cared about Dovewing. If you had, you’d never have let her leave.” With a snarl, she lashed her claws across his muzzle.
‘End of quote’

I have honestly never ever seen Ivypool so full of hatred. Now that is some serious sisterly love there, even if Ivypool loves her sister so much she is blind to Dovewing’s feelings and that it wasn’t all Tigerstar’s fault. It kinda was Ivypool’s fault as well. She did refuse to talk to Dovewing, and therefore Dovewing felt like her sister wouldn’t care if she left. Am I right? I dunno really why Dovewing left without any second thoughts on how Ivypool would feel, but i’m reckoning that is a part of it.

What do you guys think?

hawkpeñt
hawkpeñt
August 15, 2018 8:07 pm
Reply to  UniqueRaven

that dovewing is quite selfish

Sundance
Sundance
May 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Kate, awhile back you said that there was some debate on who the next WindClan deputy should be . . . well, now that Crowfeather has been confirmed as the new deputy, can you say who the other cat being considered was? 😀

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
June 1, 2018 7:36 am
Reply to  Kate

Uh, you sure Heathertail was never considered? Breezepelt doesn’t deserve deputy, imo.

Hollytail
Hollytail
June 2, 2018 3:23 pm

Kate,Is Briarlight Healed In StarClan,So She Can Run And Hunt,Like She Promised Millie?

Frostpaw (fire)
Frostpaw (fire)
June 4, 2018 11:53 pm
Reply to  Kate

Is she in StarClan?

What
What
July 30, 2018 5:23 am

There isn’t reason why she has to stuck in dark forest:)

Tumblekit (formerly Goldenkit)
Tumblekit (formerly Goldenkit)
June 3, 2018 4:25 am

Why do I love the idea of Dovewing and Ivypool fighting? Dont get me wrong, I LOVE both of them, and it would be hard for them to fight, but to me it would be so interesting to read about. Please tell me how you feel about this, I’d love to hear your opinion.

All hail Starclan.

UniqueRaven
UniqueRaven
June 13, 2018 7:36 pm

I do too, but that still doesn’t make me not feel sorry for both Ivypool and Dovewing. I mean, Ivypool was so angry she literally punched Tigerstar is the face, except with claws. Don’t get me wrong, he DID deserve that for not chasing after Dovewing like a good, loyal, PROPER mate. Ivypool does have a point, he chose to stay rather than follow Dovewing. Can he really say he loves her at all for abandoning her, A PREGNANT SHE-CAT, just because of his own issues? Yes, in the end, he chose to run after her (coughtwoCOUGHweeksCOUGHlater) and he was shown that he truly loves and cares for her but his hesitation is a bit suspicious considering the fact that, firstly, she is his mate, secondly, CARRYING HIS FRICKING KITS and last, but not least, she was running away into unknown territory and hostile rogues and other creatures like badgers and foxes could easily pick her off because she would be slow in action due to pregnancy. Seriously, how many loose screws does Tigerheart have in his head to be THAT stupid? Tbh, I do not ship those two. Dovewing is a fine and mature character, but Tigerstar..he’s a bit thick. If I had my way, Dovewing would either be shipped with Mousewhisker or have stayed a single pringle. Because dang, those useless toms!

Waffles
Waffles
June 3, 2018 9:17 am

Kate, can you clear up the whole Beetlewhisker situation? Like, is he dead, is he alive, is the Beetlewhisker we meet in VS a different one from the Beetlewhisker we met in OTS?

Silverbirch
Silverbirch
June 5, 2018 3:18 am
Reply to  Kate

?

Wafflepaw
Wafflepaw
June 5, 2018 6:16 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hahahaha

Waffles
Waffles
June 3, 2018 9:39 am

Hi! I tried to comment, but my comment disappeared, but here it goes again.

What is Molepaw’s (Sorreltail and Brackenfur’s only son) description? I personally picture him as a pale sandy-gray and white tom with green eyes. What do you think?

Elftooth
Elftooth
June 6, 2018 2:38 am
Reply to  Waffles

I always pictured him as an actual mole. So theres that…
No im not joking i do this sort of thing a lot.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 13, 2018 6:58 am
Reply to  Elftooth

Molepaw is a black tom with a gray muzzle and paws, and green eyes

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Frostpaw (fire)
Frostpaw (fire)
June 5, 2018 11:15 pm

Interesting! I don’t know why, but I always pictured him as a dark gray tom with green eyes.

Flowerstep is soooo done with school by now-seriously- so BYE 7th grade!
Flowerstep is soooo done with school by now-seriously- so BYE 7th grade!
June 7, 2018 2:41 am

Hey Kate! I just found out that you’re wrtiting a new book called Squirrelflight’s Kin. I’m so excited for it! Just one question in anticipation for that: do you think Leafppol and Squirrelflight will live through the Broken Code? Or will they be gone by this time? I’m sure Squirrelflight won’t be leader though…what do you think?

FireFlame123
FireFlame123
July 23, 2018 4:57 pm

I like the idea, but lets change it to Squirrelflight’s Nighmare, when she about to give kits , but Jessy comes and also have kits, confusing Bramblestar

monika
monika
June 9, 2018 10:55 pm

okay

i learned about ivypool’s kits

and i only one thing to say

flipkit? seriously? ivy is slowly becoming leafstar

Icestorm
Icestorm
August 10, 2018 10:17 pm
Reply to  monika

Ivyleaf! Lol.

1 46 47 48 49 50 52

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch