2,937 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Wildfang
    September 1, 2018 at 1:53 am

this book is awesome!

2. LittleTiger
    September 3, 2018 at 6:05 pm

This is a spoiler page so I’m get this out of my chest!

Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert

Actual Spoiler: Briarlight dies.

A bit of ranting:

How the frogg did she die of a belly ache?! She freaking survived GREENCOUGH, THE CHANCE OF BEING SUFFOCATED TO DEATH (Read Finding Echoes to see see that), AND BEING DROWNED! (Read Bramblestar’s Storm to see that) I mean. . .Come on! She survived all of this just to die of a belly ache! I’m sorry. . .But the cause of her death was pretty stupid to me. . .It’s like surviving cancer, but dying because of fever. I mean. . .I did cry when she died, but was furious at her stupid cause of death.

Rip is peace my beloved child

3. Sundance
    September 6, 2018 at 5:36 am

I’m feeling randomly sad over the fact that the new generation won’t grow up with Firestar around … and that so many of the present-day cats have never been to & know nothing of the old territories. 😿

Also it’s a bummer we didn’t get that Firestar and Leafstar reunion! ARGH. It would have been so cool to see him welcome SkyClan to the lake.

• Jaysnow
      September 6, 2018 at 6:26 am

Agreed. Also, are you on WCRP? I think I’ve seen you around.

• Sundance
        September 6, 2018 at 6:48 am

Yeah!!! As of recently 😀

4. September 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Okay, but.. I was actually really happy when Shadowstar appeared in the prologue, AND mentioned the Blazing Star! I really hope we’ll get to see more DoTC characters in StarClan.
    But.. Alderheart and Velvet is just… no. Like, she literally came into the camp and Alder was just like “omgz she so pretty!!!11!!!!one!!” But Fuzzball is precious. Also, I just wanna hug Jayfeather.. poor bby

for the last time graystripe

• Bramblefang
      September 17, 2018 at 4:55 am

I would love to see the other leaders in StarClan as well! I don’t really like Velvetheart. I have some questions? Is Briarlight confirmed to be in StarClan? What will Stempaw, Eaglepaw, Shellpaw, and Plumpaw’s warrior names be?

• Snow
      September 30, 2018 at 3:07 am

I agree, I despise Velvet for her entire living, but that’s just me

• WildHeart
      October 22, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Jayfeather might not appreciate that, but I would too!

5. Bramblefang
    September 17, 2018 at 4:52 am

Does Briarlight go to StarClan?

6. Marrowfrost
    September 18, 2018 at 6:21 am

I know this page is pretty dead now, but here’s my thoughts:

Sparkpelt constantly freaking out got annoying REAL fast.
    Dovewing going to ShadowClan made me happy since this resolution is MUCH better than the previous forbidden love stories we’ve had.
    And speaking of Dovewing, I didn’t like Ivypool much in this book. (Not that I’ve really liked her that much, anyways.) I mean, I feel like she should’ve understood how Dovewing felt about the whole Tigerheart situation. (To spare you the agony of hearing me rant, I won’t go into detail)
    The name Twigbranch honestly doesn’t bother me that much. I’m just happy that she’s finally a warrior.
    Leafstar’s honestly starting to get on my nerves. I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I actually can’t wait for Hawkwing to become leader. (I don’t really like him that much)
    Honestly, I was thrilled when I found out one of Ivypool and Fernsong’s kits were named Bristlekit, and that the kit is a gray she-cat. One of my favorite warriors OCs is named Bristleleaf and is a gray she-cat! Thriftkit and Flipkit are more of whatever for me, I’m still freaking out about Bristlekit.
    The names for Cinderheart and Lionblaze’s second litter are okay. I mean, they could’ve had worse names.

Relationships:
    Alderheart and Velvet- Was just out of the blue for me. It got annoying quick, and once Velvet left it was a whole lot better.
    Twigbranch and Finleap- They are an adorable couple, and I can’t wait for their kits. (I actually can.)
    Violetshine and Tree- I actually kinda like this one. In my opinion, it can’t be all that bad because it can still be developed more. (I also like this one because I made two OCs that are a little bit based off of their characters (Such as Tree’s laid-backness for example) and I like them together quite a bit. Not a lot, but enough to make me enjoy it.) I’ll still support it, either way. It just needs to be developed some more, that’s all.

• September 24, 2018 at 9:25 pm

I agree with these; Sparkpelt’s freaking out made me roll my eyes by the second time, and Dovewing in ShadowClan is probably my favorite “forbidden love” resolution. And I thought I was the only one that honestly didn’t care about Twigbranch’s name, haha. Better than Twigtwig or Branchbranch, hah. And I agree, Leafstar got on my nerves WAY too much. I was really annoyed by AlderxVelvet too, and I honest to StarClan thought I was the only one who wasn’t annoyed with VioletxTree! Or didn’t hate Tree, for that matter. Probably because I relate a lot to his laid-back personality.

for the last time graystripe

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        September 24, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Yes thank you!! Someone who actually doesn’t mind Twigbranch’s name 😸 (I like it as a matter of fact hahaha yeah I’m weird)

Faith it 'til you make it

• Soulfire
          October 7, 2018 at 2:10 am

Yeah, I do too. And Tree And Violetshine are perfect for each other!

• Flameheart
      December 30, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Yes, I used to like Sparkpelt, and then she got really annoying and I was waiting for Alderheart or Twigbranch to just paw her in the muzzle.
      I love Twigbranch and Finleap, but I feel like their relationship wasn’t all there this book, I mean, he did leave his family and clan for her.
      Tree annoyed me slightly at first, but I think he made great decisions for the better of the clans, and I like Violet and Tree, they even each other out.
      I actually really like Hawkwing’s character, I think he had a lot of development and is a good father.
      I liked Ivypool a lot and she did kind of annoy me about this, but she was really worried about the future of her sister, I feel like she has that older sister vibe. She was also really happy and relieved when Dovewing came back, and then she went to Shadowclan and I feel like that broke Ivypool’s heart, as she probably felt like they would have their kits play together and they would finally fix their bond.
      This is just my opinion, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sparkpelt is killing me

• December 30, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Yeah, Sparkpelt is very annoying to me still. I actually really hated FinxTwig after rereading DN and RoF back in October I think, and TRS fueled even more hate afterwards. Eh, I could actually type a essay of seven paragraphs why I don’t like Ivypool for this scene (tbh I hate Ivypool anyways) and why she was wrong for it, but I can see why you think otherwise. Sparkpelt is very annoying to me and I really don’t see the appeal to her.

But this comment I made was posted in September, so my feelings have really changed since then. 😛

relish = pickle smoothie

7. Ravenmist
    September 25, 2018 at 4:47 pm

NO BRIARLIGHT DIES!!!

8. Beeheart
    October 2, 2018 at 1:39 am

Am I the only one who dreams of Tree and Violetpaw to be together, or Twigpaw and Finpaw?
    I mean, TwigXFin is probably pretty common but is TreeXViolet. PLEASE MAKE THEM MATES, I will DIE if it isn’t canon!

• Soulfire
      October 7, 2018 at 2:09 am

How do you read it? I’m so lost!!

9. October 2, 2018 at 12:18 pm

Kate, did Briarlight go to StarClan? I know she probably did, but I just wanna confirm 😛
    And if she did, did her crippled legs get healed there?

for the last time graystripe

• A Kate for All Seasons
      October 3, 2018 at 12:05 pm

W.A.S! 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• October 3, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Okie doke -w-

*tries to conceal excitement that Kate actually responded to me*

for the last time graystripe

• A Kate for All Seasons
          October 14, 2018 at 5:56 pm

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. October 14, 2018 at 5:58 pm

ahhh i can’t wait to read this book since there’s a 95% chance that my dad got it for me for my upcoming birthday can’t wait 😀

he was number one!

• Spoto is Dressed as A Vampire
      October 22, 2018 at 12:21 am

Well, did you get it for your B-Day since it’s past?

Spoto, at your service

11. WildHeart
    October 22, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Jayfeather might not appreciate that, but I would want to give him a hug too! It seems he has been through so much.

12. Supernatural Sunny
    October 28, 2018 at 12:31 am

Kate, do you think we’ll have a tortoiseshell protagonist one day? 😀 I just realized we’ve never had one! (if you don’t count the novellas)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 17, 2018 at 1:27 pm

You’re so right! We should totally have one 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Squibbs is a Warriors Nerd
    November 3, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Hey, Kate. Since we found out that Featherpaw(pelt) is found out to be the daughter of Emberfoot and Sedgewhisker in Crowfeather’s Trial, I was wondering if Hootpaw(whisker) and Oatpaw(claw) are also their kits. Oatclaw is a pale brown tabby tom and he shares that description with Sedgewhisker and her daughter Larkwing, and Hootwhisker is gray like Emberfoot, Featherpelt, and Fernstripe. Featherpelt, Oatclaw, and Hootwhisker are also all apprentices together and they all seem to have a good relationship with one another. Do you think that it could be possible that Oatclaw and Hootwhisker could be Featherpelt’s littermates and Sedgewhisker’s and Emberfoot’s sons?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 17, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I wish I knew, but it’s hard to keep track of WindClan – they are such an elusive Clan up there on their moor.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader