Jaysnow
Jaysnow
November 12, 2017 11:28 pm

First comment!

Hm…I really think this will be about him during AVOS, with flashbacks from his life.

Willownose's lazy ALT.
Willownose's lazy ALT.
November 12, 2017 11:32 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

man i was gonna claim first comment…

sECOND

Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw
November 12, 2017 11:58 pm

THIRD!

Sky of Autumn Leaves
Sky of Autumn Leaves
November 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Third, as of now.

I hope that this book will be about him in AVoS, redeeming himself. It’ll also probably have flashbacks from HIS perspective. And his feelings about Leafpool, and a bit about Feathertail, and perhaps a bit about Nightcloud(ergh I don’t like her) and Breezepelt(I have zero sympathy for him).

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
November 13, 2017 12:58 am

Isn’t Nightcloud like really old? When was her first appearance as a warrior?

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
November 13, 2017 4:28 am

She is much older than Crowfeather (Who was born around Firestar’s Quest), so yeah she is old.

Willownose's lazy ALT.
Willownose's lazy ALT.
November 12, 2017 11:40 pm

I think that this will be about Crowfeathers life as a kit and family, and what lead him to become who he is today.

Waiting Impatiently for the Dawn of January 16 (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
Waiting Impatiently for the Dawn of January 16 (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
November 12, 2017 11:55 pm

I am going to love reading this book!

🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) 🦃
November 13, 2017 12:44 am

Same! 😍 Ahhh can’t wait!!

Elmwhisker
Elmwhisker
November 13, 2017 12:58 am

I pray this is about AVOS. And the idea of flashbacks is honestly 10/10. That is what we need. And then we can actually see the Windclan camp in depth. And I’m ready to see some BreezeXHeather.
Woooooo
Too bad we have to wait like 9 months

Raventoast
Raventoast
November 13, 2017 1:08 am

Poor old Crowy; he’d keep a team of psychotherapists is business for years. I hope this book shows him finding peace in the end.

Foxstar
Foxstar
November 13, 2017 2:00 am

Crowfeather is my favorite Windclan cat. Well.. after Onestar and Tallstar

Foxstar
Foxstar
November 13, 2017 2:03 am

I don’t know what else to say.

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
November 13, 2017 4:37 am

I really hope we aren’t forced to automatically feel bad for Nightcloud and/or Breezepelt. I always found Nightcloud to be more abusive than Crowfeather and expects too much from him. She was also a bad mother and doesn’t really have an interesting story. Who knows though, maybe this book MIGHT make me sympathize with her more.

Breezepelt on the other hand is irredeemable. He did horrible things with a bad excuse. And why does he get a happy ending and Mapleshade doesn’t?

Sorry for the short rant.

Otherwise, I’m very excited for this book. I really like Crowfeather and think he’s a flawed and interesting character. Though I don’t really want him to become leader (Mostly because Harestar is proving himself to be an amazing leader and is probably my second favorite WindClan leader. I can’t believe he used to train in the Dark Forest!), it would be kinda cool (And it sure is better than Nightcloud or even worse: Breezepelt becoming leader).

Duskpaw
Duskpaw
November 13, 2017 4:15 pm

I agree.

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
November 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Harestar is honestly becoming the second best Windclan leader right behind Tallstar, in my opinion. With how he handled his first gathering as a leader it proved he’s calm and clear-headed which is two great traits for a leader.

Shadekit
Shadekit
November 15, 2017 2:01 am

Why did Breezepelt deserve to stay in the Clans? He fought for the Dark Forest in The Last Hope. I hate his smug look…

Lizardstep is not Shadepool but still is somehow
Lizardstep is not Shadepool but still is somehow
November 13, 2017 6:15 am

I wish she would finally run off with Leafpool. Again.
Twilight (the warriors one) was one of my favourite books in the whole series. I was so sad when they came back to the clans after a day. Less than a day.
However, the possibilities of this is ten kamillion to one.

Snowstrike
Snowstrike
November 13, 2017 5:04 pm

I feel as though that relationship is over. Leafpool isn’t going to leave her clan again.

Spark Whose Tooth is Chewing the Turkey (Sparktooth is so creatve when it comes to names)
November 13, 2017 6:16 pm

I’m so excited for this one! 😀 I expect it to be starting from him as a kit and through his life, like all the other Super Editions so far except for Bramblestar’s Storm and Firestar’s Quest.

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
November 13, 2017 11:28 pm

(and Tigerheart’s Shadow) I don’t know what to think yet about what time it might take place, but I hope at least some of it is during A Vision of Shadows! 😀

Sapphie (Sapphireheart)
Sapphie (Sapphireheart)
November 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Wow. That is all I can say 😛

Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
November 13, 2017 9:30 pm

A Crowfeather Super Edition? That sounds cool! We haven’t really had a WindClan POV since Tallstar’s Revenge! I am excited!

1 2 3 21

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit