Sandypaw/breeze
Sandypaw/breeze
September 9, 2018 1:01 am

Everyone… Please tell me what happens in Crowfeather’s Trial I haven’t read it yet. Also, what is the magna about? Please tell me all of this ASAP!

Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
September 9, 2018 1:36 am

I thought it was a great book!!!! I think that Heathertail’s character was developed well, along with BreezexHeather.

Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
September 9, 2018 1:37 am

This book made me hate Onestar even more. Also Berrynose.

Frogface
September 9, 2018 5:11 am

I really, really like this book. It’s made me grow a soft spot for Crowfeather, a character I originally disliked. When I first read the sample, I was like, at least he’s self-aware garbage. Now, I’m happy that he’s made amends and that he’s now trying to be a good dad. He’s such a complex character and boy, have I fallen in love with his character. He was afraid to love and his trial was opening up his heart again.

This is my new favorite SE. It used to be Crookedstar’s Promise, but Crowfeather’s Trial has made me feel a whole slough of emotions.

Frogface
September 9, 2018 5:13 am

I also won’t lie. Breezepelt did feel off in this book, but at least the moments between him and Heathertail were cute.

Frogface
September 9, 2018 5:18 am

This was an amazing book. I used to dislike Crowfeather and I recall reading the sample and thinking that at least he’s self-aware garbage, but now I have a soft spot for him. Yes, he’s made mistakes, but now he’s making up for them (better late than never). This has become my new favorite SE and it’s made me feel a whole slough of emotions. Crowfeather was afraid to love and boy, oh boy.

Butterflyflower
September 9, 2018 3:43 pm

I’m reading the book now and getting Narcissa/Draco vibes from Nightcloud and Breezepelt O_O 😛

IactuallyreallyloveBreezepeltrightnowthoughdespitewhatsomepeoplearesaying

Bramblefire
Bramblefire
September 9, 2018 4:37 pm

I honestly loved Crowfeather’s character arc in this and his growth and Nightcloud’s growth. I love how their relationship was addressed and how they are friends now. It’s good for them and it’s nice to see them come together for the sake of Breezepelt and themselves. I, however, wasn’t a fan of Breezepelt’s redemption because he never joined the Dark Forest to be a better warrior and he DID fight against the Clans even when Ivypool asked him not to. He’s not some misunderstood kit who didn’t know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing and why and I can’t completely accept his redemption. I also found the book a bit low-risk as I’m caught up in AVOS so I knew Nightcloud and everyone else wouldn’t die so it was mostly just a character development book but sometimes those are the best kinds. Overall, Crowfeather’s Trial was an alright book that developed characters well for the most part and improved Crowfeather and Nightcloud’s relationship as well as Breezepelt and Heathertail’s.

Shadefrost
September 9, 2018 8:10 pm

I liked this book, I think it explained Crowfeather and Breezepelt and made my opinion change a bit on them, it developed them I guess, but I thought there wasn’t much plot in this book. It was mainly centered on Crowfeather’s feelings and the stoats though.

Sandypaw/breeze
Sandypaw/breeze
September 10, 2018 1:51 am

Please be a bit more specific? Btw, I finally read it I’m on chapter 25 right now. Tell me more please!

Bluebellsponge
September 10, 2018 4:06 am

can’t wait till I get this 😀
and a thing for you Kate is well thank you and thanks to Cherith, Vicky and the rest of the people who worked on warriors over the years thank you for bringing us a great book series to love and read thank you
Bluebell 😻

Rosewing
September 12, 2018 10:55 pm

With this on top of Squirrelflight’s Hope, Tigerheart’s Shadow, and Hawkwing’s Journey, I can’t help but wonder if we’ll be getting an SE on a RiverClan cat soon. Maybe Reedwhisker?? I mean, there is a lot of potential in him.

Icestar
Icestar
September 17, 2018 9:00 pm

good idea i wondered that too

• EchoClaw